Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Funny, in the off season everyone talked about what a cake walk this season would be. Man our second half is gonna be tough with Dallas, Green Bay, Detriot coming up.

Comment

<FONT face=Arial color=#014701 size=4>Police arrest bank robbery suspect who held toddler<BR clear=all></FONT>
      <P style="MARGIN: 5px 0px"><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 10px; COLOR: #000000" face=Arial>Posted:
      <SCRIPT language=JavaScript>var wn_last_ed_date = getLEDate("Nov 7, 2007 5:25 PM EST"); document.write(wn_last_ed_date);</SCRIPT>
      Nov 7, 2007 02:25 PM PST</FONT> </P>
      <P style="MARGIN: 5px 0px"><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 10px; COLOR: #000000" face=Arial>Updated:
      <SCRIPT language=JavaScript>var wn_last_ed_date = getLEDate("Nov 7, 2007 11:43 PM EST"); document.write(wn_last_ed_date);</SCRIPT>
      Nov 7, 2007 08:43 PM PST</FONT> </P><FONT color=#000000 size=2>
      <DIV id=storyBody style="DISPLAY: inline" name="storyBody">

KNOXVILLE(WATE) -- Police have arresteda suspect they say robbed a Suntrust Bank Wednesday afternoon while holding a toddler in his arms.</P>

Daniel Young was taken into custody in his home Wednesday night.</P>

Officials saya two-year-old boy was found unharmed at Young's residence and is believed to be the child held by the suspect during the robbery.</P>

The child is now in the custody of relatives.</P>

Young was arrested on two outstanding warrants. Police sayhe will be charged with one count of armed robbery.</P>

Youngallegedly robbed the bank in the Kroger's Store at 4440 Western Avenue Wednesday afternoon with the young boy on his hip</P></DIV></FONT>

Comment

i cant stand TAGF... the one downside of us winning.... trollssssssss

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]i cant stand TAGF... the one downside of us winning.... trollssssssss[/quote]</P>

</P>

sadly this is why some of us stay nearly exclusive to the general sports section and AGFHC in particular...</P>

as much as i don't like the red jersey i think it would be sick if the crowd was a sea of red.</P>

and if the Jints came out to "Those about to Rock" or "thunderstruck" or Metallica's For Whom the Bells Toll</P>

</P>

and I'm not really a metalhead...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Just watched Osi bat the ball and AP intercept Homo. I hate the grinning homo.....

Comment

LOL... the funniest play of the game was the half sack on bledsoe, and they just called him down while he was still standing... im like "what is this backyard football"

not to mention the constant 50 year old women bickering (kornheiser and theismann)... i love Tony K in PTI, but he has gotta go off MNF... unless i just like hearing the game being called? Jimmy Kimmel was the best part of MNF through 10 weeks

Comment

ok so im listening to this rap group named "swollen members"... and it turns out one of the guys looks like Tiki Barber with dreadlocks... tell me im wrong , i dare you...

http://www.chartattack.com/gallery/2...lenmembers.jpg

http://i4.tinypic.com/7w5a8wi.jpg

Comment

Its hard not to respond back to trash talkers when they are trashing our team and us. I have to respond back even though I know its feeding them I can't just let them talk.

Comment

Morning all. I forgot how much MNF sux. Can these guys just STFU, I really could care less about Emmitt dancing with the stars.

Comment

The Weasel gets all of the babes....</P>

</P>

Comment

who is that guy? but more importantly, who is that girl!

Comment

Pauley Shore....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Pauley Shore....[/quote]</P>

looks like the annoying weasel could stand to do a few hundred thousand crunches and lay off the cheetos.</P>

Comment

The Giants announced Friday that they had extended fullback <SPAN class=ffp ffconf="NFC" ffpos="RB" ffpid="7427">Madison Hedge****</SPAN>'s contract through the 2012 season. In eight games this season, the third-year pro has five catches for 38 yards.[]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]The Giants announced Friday that they had extended fullback <SPAN class=ffp ffpid="7427" ffpos="RB" ffconf="NFC">Madison Hedge****</SPAN>'s contract through the 2012 season. In eight games this season, the third-year pro has five catches for 38 yards.[][/quote]</P>

Yeah but he is doing a great job blocking</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X