Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Anybody else like the fact that everyone is picking the cowboys to win? This team seems to play better when they are the underdog.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Anybody else like the fact that everyone is picking the cowboys to win? This team seems to play better when they are the underdog.[/quote]</P>

i agree</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Anybody else like the fact that everyone is picking the cowboys to win? This team seems to play better when they are the underdog.[/quote]

yup. underdog 'feels' better anyway. the cowpods are due for a lil' dose of reality. there are at least 48 other states that don't accept them as "America's Team".

**** the blue star boo boo biters!!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I would feel a lot better had our O and playcalling been better in London..... now....[:^)]

Comment

i hear ya' last thing we want is to entertain the idea that our O sputters when we need them the most.
            i have no delusions about tomorrow, it won't be easy, it won't be a blowout it will be tough and difficult.

i believe we can win but at what expense? it will be a physical game, a mental game. Plax may not play, and that would be huge for us. Brandon is hyped up, he wants to break some plowboy backs, and the D hopefully has benifited from the extra week of rest.

yet somehow i know that the season may be hinged upon this very game. last year it was the near exact same when the bears came to Jersey. i still believe that besides the mounting injuries we had, that that game also broke our 'spirits' and demoralised the Giants.

this year there no tiki and his heroics or his attitude, for better or worse. this game, to me, is for all the chips on the table.

i predict our D retains a nasty attitude and we squeeze by a narrow margin for the V.

Jints Win!!! Confidence soars, the bandwagon swells and terrible onions pops s**t as usual...

Comment

I see this game as the make or break game for this team. IMHO we are a better team than last year. Plax is much better, Shockey is heathier, and our playcalling is better. Our D Secondary and LBrs are better and our schemes. I'm not sure yet if Eli is that much better, this game will be a good test. We need to ride this game on Bj/ward/RD. IMHO, Dallas is the same team as last year, just confident. They don't have Glen, I'm not sure if Tank is the answer, TO is getting up there in years.

Comment

tank is a proven run stopper, he will be key, though how in sync he really is we'll see.
                the o line of the boys are big dudes, so i would expect a lot of stunts and and different looking run blitzes to try to contain barber and jones.

on paper their o line 'should' dominate our d line, however our 'smaller guys' are in my opinion more agile, quick and faster so i think we can see some pentration.

they're not the pats, so doubling up on terrible onions will probably be a given.
                my singular concern is the middle and witten running up it.

no doubt about it, this is a do or die game. over-dramatic? perhaps. a neccesary win? without a doubt!

Comment

Gameday's upon us guys and gals.... Can't wait..... 4 hours and counting! GO GIANTS!

Comment

oh boy, the ecitements starting to get to me! i'm reallyh looking forward to this one. gotta watch it online unfortunately as our sattelite TV dish got blown away in the storm earlier this week. at least i get to watch it though.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]oh boy, the ecitements starting to get to me! i'm reallyh looking forward to this one. gotta watch it online unfortunately as our sattelite TV dish got blown away in the storm earlier this week. at least i get to watch it though.
                      [/quote]

What's up, Andy? That sucks, dude. Glad you're still able to watch it. You can't miss this game.....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]oh boy, the ecitements starting to get to me! i'm reallyh looking forward to this one. gotta watch it online unfortunately as our sattelite TV dish got blown away in the storm earlier this week. at least i get to watch it though.
                        [/quote]

What's up, Andy? That sucks, dude. Glad you're still able to watch it. You can't miss this game.....
                        [/quote]

hey, I'm all good thanks. apart from the whole no TV thing. hopefully the bye week rest has the team refreshed and ready to go. I can't wait. how's things with you?

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

hey, I'm all good thanks. apart from the whole no TV thing. hopefully the bye week rest has the team refreshed and ready to go. I can't wait. how's things with you?
                          [/quote]

Doing good, bro... Thanks for asking. I'm pumped for this game. It's gonna be sweet seeing the fans wear red today. I hope we can put a scare into rHomo and the rest of the Cowturds... I f'in hate 'em with a passion!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

Doing good, bro... Thanks for asking. I'm pumped for this game. It's gonna be sweet seeing the fans wear red today. I hope we can put a scare into rHomo and the rest of the Cowturds... I f'in hate 'em with a passion!
                            [/quote]

yup. of all the teams in our division, i hate the cowturds the most. they're just too arrogant. and i don't like that!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yup. of all the teams in our division, i hate the cowturds the most. they're just too arrogant. and i don't like that!
                              [/quote]

Same here! I've got a few of my buddies coming over to watch the game today and one of 'em is a Cowboys fan. When we win I can't wait to laugh in his face.... [] He's been talking crap since yesterday. Typical Cowturd fan.

Comment

Are you wearing red today? I don't have a red jersey to wear, just a red t-shirt. I'll probably put that over my Giants sweatshirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X