Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="NJGenerals"]

All that's <FONT size=4><U>clean</U></FONT> (Laundry day is Monday) is a blue NYG long-sleeve T, and a white Dave Brown jersey (it is #17, though)...

One, or both???</P>[/quote]

both! the more the merrier!
    [/quote]

Thanks...
    BTW, I'm Richard,
    Middletown, NY
    Former FB in high school, and a few credits short of beng a
    Syracuse grad

Comment

Hey guys just popping in to say im getting pumped for the game now!!! Cant wait!

Ive got a presentation at 10am tomorrow though so i gotta prepare for that as well so i wont be hanging around here for too long as whenever there is a break in play i will be going over it!

Earlier today my "soccer" team started off what could be an awesome day as they beat local rivals, the scum, unwashed, inbred, idiotic, knuckledragging fools( a lot of similarities between Dallas and Birmingham fans, except i think Birmingham fans are even thicker and more scummy as they were throwing things at Villa fans!) - that are Birmingham City 2-1 with a winning goal in the last few mins!

Watch it here.

Something similar from the G-Men and the Giants crowd would be awesome and finish the day perfectly. Funnily enough as well my mate is a irmingham and Dallas fan so i need to get double bragging rights on him!

Comment

[quote user="NJGenerals"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="NJGenerals"]

All that's <font size="4"><u>clean</u></font> (Laundry day is Monday) is a blue NYG long-sleeve T, and a white Dave Brown jersey (it is #17, though)...

One, or both???</p>[/quote]

both! the more the merrier!
        [/quote]

Thanks...
        BTW, I'm Richard,
        Middletown, NY
        Former FB in high school, and a few credits short of beng a
        Syracuse grad[/quote]

nice to meet you.

i'm andrew(andy to those round here)
        form Scotland
        failed university(in style)
        never played real football in my life only soccer in high school

Comment

myP2P is pretty cool. it didn't work for me with firefox but with Microsoft Explorer it's decent.</P>

anyway that was a bad series for our D, the plowboys moved with ease up the field.</P>

hope they tighten up their game with the quickness!</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

This is gonna be an ugly series. We need to keep the ball away from rhomo...... Ugly sack, then a 1 yd run.....

Comment

WTF Eli, get rid of the damn Ball!

Comment

ah damn!!! what a bad time for my computer to start working again!!!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]ah damn!!! what a bad time for my computer to start working again!!!
                  [/quote]what a crappy last two minutes on both sides of the ball. We can't run the ball for **** today.

Comment

SHOCKEY SHOCKEY!!!!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]ah damn!!! what a bad time for my computer to start working again!!!
                      [/quote]what a crappy last two minutes on both sides of the ball. We can't run the ball for **** today.[/quote]

at least the luck went our way on that drive though! and tynes made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

" You don't have to be a cowboy to make a difference!" damn but i hate that jason witten!!!!

Comment

wow, rex is back in the game for chicago!!! they must be sucking real bad!!

Comment

Damn, third and long again. They need to put in Bradshaw or RD to switch it up.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Damn, third and long again. They need to put in Bradshaw or RD to switch it up.</p>[/quote]

yeah, jacobs can't do it all by himself! that's the one flaw i see with this team. they don't adapt the game plan during the game!

Comment

We got to get three and out....

Comment

Working...
                                X