Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

i thought i'd go over to TAGF to see what it was like. i never did that after a loss before. mistake!!!!!

i'm unhappy with the result as we all are, but i could never hate a player on this team! and enough with the trade talk already! who's to say we'd even have taken merriman anyway!! and whoop-de-doo if we didn't get a draft pick in 05. one player from that draft would not have made that much of a difference today!

rant over, sorry for the negativity.

Comment

apparently this team doesn't know that being behind 11 points towards the end of the game
      you need to HURRY THE HELL UP!!!!

Also, was Eli on drugs today? What's up with all the delay game calls??? The FIRST one
      should have put you on your toes so it never happens again!!!

We are still in the mix troops, but being that 2 of our 3 losses come from ONE team,
      THANK GOD we don't play the Packers again...that's all I have to say!!!

Comment

Hey guys, we are down by 11 points, let's take our time and run out the clock!!!

We don't want them to catch up now!!!!! [:@]

Comment

guys.. i got my 2nd bar... arent you so proud!

Comment

I'm so disappointed right now in this team, mostly because they for two years in a row, they kid me into thinking they are a great team, and they are average at best. Last year at least we could blame the injuries.... Maybe I'm just down because I hate flucking rhomo and 2 so much. I dunno.

Comment

</P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=6>OBEY</FONT></P>

Comment

San Diego (Which means whale pen is) is all over Peyton today.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I'm so disappointed right now in this team, mostly because they for two years in a row, they kid me into thinking they are a great team, and they are average at best. Last year at least we could blame the injuries.... Maybe I'm just down because I hate flucking rhomo and 2 so much. I dunno.[/quote]

Grant is playing great for Green Bay....

That's funny because in preseason wasn't he with us!!??? Didn't I say I wanted him to stay and
                  we should trade Ward??? Funny....Ward is hurt like he always is.....Grants playing great for another
                  team...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]San Diego (Which means whale pen is) is all over Peyton today.[/quote]

They got 2 lucky plays that turned into 14 points...

Comment

[quote user="NJGenerals"]

</p>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="6">OBEY</font></p>[/quote]

hahaha

Comment

Sorry if I'm unable to commit suicide over today's loss...
                        Just posted a tiny board joke, checking out to see who goes beserk...</P>

Comment

The Colts are going to win this game, guaranteed.

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]The Colts are going to win this game, guaranteed.
                            [/quote]

Let's see how the Chargers play now that the score is more even...

The early 14 points was bogus and they knew it.....if Colts win this game, then add 14 points
                            to their score because that's how much more they had to score to win the game...

And how much better they played...

Ok Rivers coughed up one so make it 7 points....

Comment

[quote user="NJGenerals"]

Sorry if I'm unable to commit suicide over today's loss...
                              Just posted a tiny board joke, checking out to see who goes beserk...</p>[/quote]

For my own health, I try not to allow anything get me overly exhausted.....

That's not to say my heart wasn't beating fast but there was a user on this board
                              that had a heart attack because he got so angry during games...I can't allow that to
                              happen to me....

Comment

There is so much stupidity right now in TAGF....I really wonder how some people survive in the real world.........

Wow...what is this...the Interception Bowl? ANother one just now in this Colt/Chargers game........

Comment

Working...
                                X