Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Cowboy fans are such *****es. Makes it impossible to post in TAGF.

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]Cowboy fans are such *****es. Makes it impossible to post in TAGF.
      [/quote]</P>

</P>

got news for you pal, it just not the boy fans but alledged Giants fans too. TAGF is an insane asylum.</P>

and losses to cowboys or eagles ALWAYS bums me out without fail.</P>

oh well try to have good days today at work everyone. plug up your ears for the Jint/NY haters!!!</P>

they'll be in force today!</P>

revised Hatred List:</P>

gayboys= 42.5%</P>

beagles= 42.5%</P>

deadskins= 15%</P>

</P>

Dis-honorable mentions</P>

bears, chiefs (Herm edwards), jets, ravens</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Wow, early this morning..... ugh. The refs helped Whale vargina out a lot last night.

Comment

All,</P>

If you have off today, thank a veteran...</P>

If you have a job today, thank a veteran,</P>

If you have freedom today, thank a veteran...</P>

Happy Veterans Day!</P>

Comment

AAwww.AG........there is love for you!

http://boards.giants.com/forums/523035/ShowThread.aspx#523035

Wow...there is a lot of stupid stuff being said in TAGF......
            god bless losses....brings out the dumb

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AAwww.AG........there is love for you!

[/quote]

haha wow look at that!! I feel loved.... [U]

He's a new guy too, only 4 posts??

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AAwww.AG........there is love for you!

[/quote]

haha wow look at that!! I feel loved.... [U]

He's a new guy too, only 4 posts??
                [/quote]

AAwww...lol....
                Well looks like he's been around for a while......but doesn't post much.....
                Too bad his rational thoughts will get lost in the cow dung piling up over there........

Oh well...time to laugh at this:

<h2>Britney Fails Drug Test!</h2>
                Filed under: Drugs &gt; Britney Spears

<span id="intelliTXT">

</p>

Can she do anything right???</p>

Britney Spears has reportedly failed a drug test.</p>

But, here’s the best part, her camp is trying to spin this by saying that the test was a false positive and a bad reading.</p>

Brit and K-Fed’s lawyers are scheduled to go back in court this Wednesday and then again on November 26th.</p>

Hey, since Spears is paying for Federline’s legal bills, he’s putting his attorneys to good use!</p></span>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

<h2>Britney Fails Drug Test!</h2>
                  Filed under: Drugs &gt; Britney Spears

<span id="intelliTXT">

</p>

Can she do anything right???</p>

Britney Spears has reportedly failed a drug test.</p>

But, here’s the best part, her camp is trying to spin this by saying that the test was a false positive and a bad reading.</p>

Brit and K-Fed’s lawyers are scheduled to go back in court this Wednesday and then again on November 26th.</p>

Hey, since Spears is paying for Federline’s legal bills, he’s putting his attorneys to good use!</p></span>
                  [/quote]

HAHAHAHA.....that is soooo sad.....

I'm sure it's a gov't conspiracy to keeping her down...that's it!!!!

Comment

Much love to all the vets out there, as a fellow soldier I respect and love each and every one of you.

Comment

Well no more ESPN, can't take the coverage of yesterdays game.....

Comment

No listening to the radio today...I am sure Fatty and crazy will go nuts....of course they will finally talk Giants and not baseball........

Comment

The sadness that I feel is unreal. I can't put into words how this teams ALWAYS lets me down. They NEVER come up big in big games and I'm sick of it.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]The sadness that I feel is unreal. I can't put into words how this teams ALWAYS lets me down. They NEVER come up big in big games and I'm sick of it.
                            [/quote]

I hear ya Bleu.....
                            Maybe I'm just numb to it all...I'm not that upset anymore about yesterday.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]The sadness that I feel is unreal. I can't put into words how this teams ALWAYS lets me down. They NEVER come up big in big games and I'm sick of it.
                              [/quote]

I hear ya Bleu.....
                              [/quote]

Don't take me for a lesser Giants fan but I lowered my expecatations yesterday before the
                              game started. I watched it (heart pounding and all) but I kept myself at a consistent level, perhaps
                              it's all the years of watching the letdowns...we know how this team plays in spots like this....

I'm sad but I'm ok, our record right now puts us in the WC race...as long as we continue to win
                              we'll be fine, I'm not so concerned about home field advantage as you can see last night it means
                              absolutely nothing!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]The sadness that I feel is unreal. I can't put into words how this teams ALWAYS lets me down. They NEVER come up big in big games and I'm sick of it.
                                [/quote]

I hear ya Bleu.....
                                [/quote]

Don't take me for a lesser Giants fan but I lowered my expecatations yesterday before the
                                game started. I watched it (heart pounding and all) but I kept myself at a consistent level, perhaps
                                it's all the years of watching the letdowns...we know how this team plays in spots like this....

I'm sad but I'm ok, our record right now puts us in the WC race...as long as we continue to win
                                we'll be fine, I'm not so concerned about home field advantage as you can see last night it means
                                absolutely nothing!!!!!!!
                                [/quote]

It's like we are twins! I was the same way....[:P]
                                As we got closer to the game...I was more like...if we win...Great!
                                If we lose...well..that will suck..but life goes on...onwards to Detroit!
                                The entire team and coaches got owned yesterday...it sucks...but life goes on
                                I mean......how many people even thought we would be 6-3 right now.......or even talking about the playoffs?

I really wanna see how this team handles this loss.....

And hey....at least we aren't Jets fans....that must be depressing! [:P]

Comment

Working...
                                X