Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]The sadness that I feel is unreal. I can't put into words how this teams ALWAYS lets me down. They NEVER come up big in big games and I'm sick of it.
    [/quote]

I hear ya Bleu.....
    Maybe I'm just numb to it all...I'm not that upset anymore about yesterday.....
    [/quote]

Don't take me for a lesser Giants fan but I lowered my expecatations yesterday before the
    game started. I watched it (heart pounding and all) but I kept myself at a consistent level, perhaps
    it's all the years of watching the letdowns...we know how this team plays in spots like this....

I'm sad but I'm ok, our record right now puts us in the WC race...as long as we continue to win
    we'll be fine, I'm not so concerned about home field advantage as you can see last night it means
    absolutely nothing!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

It's like we are twins! I was the same way....[:P]
    As we got closer to the game...I was more like...if we win...Great!
    If we lose...well..that will suck..but life goes on...onwards to Detroit!
    The entire team and coaches got owned yesterday...it sucks...but life goes on
    I mean......how many people even thought we would be 6-3 right now.......or even talking about the playoffs?

I really wanna see how this team handles this loss.....

And hey....at least we aren't Jets fans....that must be depressing! [:P]
    [/quote]

Exactly! We are still the best team in NY!! With a winning record....

And the egirls did us a favor by beating the Skins so no one caught up with us...

This team is different than prior years eventhough we lost yesterday. Detroit is going
    to be a HUGE test for us because they have been winning too...and now with Giants and Lions
    losing, someone is going to be more hungrier than the other..

And let's not forget, Giants are a good dome team!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]The sadness that I feel is unreal. I can't put into words how this teams ALWAYS lets me down. They NEVER come up big in big games and I'm sick of it.
      [/quote]

I hear ya Bleu.....
      [/quote]

Don't take me for a lesser Giants fan but I lowered my expecatations yesterday before the
      game started. I watched it (heart pounding and all) but I kept myself at a consistent level, perhaps
      it's all the years of watching the letdowns...we know how this team plays in spots like this....

I'm sad but I'm ok, our record right now puts us in the WC race...as long as we continue to win
      we'll be fine, I'm not so concerned about home field advantage as you can see last night it means
      [/quote]

I know...I really hate that I allow them to get this excited b/c I SHOULD be used to it as well as expect it but I thought this time would be different.

Eli disgusted me yesterday and I NEVER feel that way but he did. All of those delays, 3 to be exact, at home and the INT's...I'm so disappointed.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]The sadness that I feel is unreal. I can't put into words how this teams ALWAYS lets me down. They NEVER come up big in big games and I'm sick of it.
        [/quote]

I hear ya Bleu.....
        [/quote]

[/quote]

It's like we are twins! I was the same way....[:P]
        As we got closer to the game...I was more like...if we win...Great!
        If we lose...well..that will suck..but life goes on...onwards to Detroit!
        The entire team and coaches got owned yesterday...it sucks...but life goes on
        I mean......how many people even thought we would be 6-3 right now.......or even talking about the playoffs?

I really wanna see how this team handles this loss.....

And hey....at least we aren't Jets fans....that must be depressing! [:P]
        [/quote]

Exactly! We are still the best team in NY!! With a winning record....

And the egirls did us a favor by beating the Skins so no one caught up with us...

This team is different than prior years eventhough we lost yesterday. Detroit is going
        to be a HUGE test for us because they have been winning too...and now with Giants and Lions
        losing, someone is going to be more hungrier than the other..

And let's not forget, Giants are a good dome team!!!

[/quote]
        *Sigh* I hear both of you...but I'd like to see us be as good a team as we say we are.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

I know...I really hate that I allow them to get this excited b/c I SHOULD be used to it as well as expect it but I thought this time would be different.

Eli disgusted me yesterday and I NEVER feel that way but he did. All of those delays, 3 to be exact, at home and the INT's...I'm so disappointed.
          [/quote]

Eli's noggin was not there yesterday. Something was bothering him, for such a big game he didn't show up. Even the commentators were saying it was unacceptable with all those delay-of-games it makes no sense!??

If I were QB, and I had one early on, I'd say ok, from now on I am watching the clock...

But then to have it 2 more times? What's going on?

And then Droughns catches the ball on the sidelines but doesn't step out?

Like I said before, we are down by 11 points and these fools want to run out the clock?
          WTF was going on!!??

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NJGenerals"]

Sorry if I'm unable to commit suicide over today's loss...
            Just posted a tiny board joke, checking out to see who goes beserk...</P>

[/quote]

For my own health, I try not to allow anything get me overly exhausted.....

That's not to say my heart wasn't beating fast but there was a user on this board
            that had a heart attack because he got so angry during games...I can't allow that to
            happen to me....
            [/quote]</P>

</P>

Asian...Do you post in TAGF anymore??</P>

Was wondering what this thread is all about so I looked thru a few pages &amp; it seems a bit of everything...Some game day thread, some general...it's like a mini tagf in here...???</P>

Also is there something with your health...keeping you from TAGF???</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="blue in paris"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NJGenerals"]

Just posted a tiny board joke, checking out to see who goes beserk...</p>

[/quote]

That's not to say my heart wasn't beating fast but there was a user on this board
              that had a heart attack because he got so angry during games...I can't allow that to
              happen to me....
              [/quote]</p>

</p>

Asian...Do you post in TAGF anymore??</p>

Was wondering what this thread is all about so I looked thru a few pages &amp; it seems a bit of everything...Some game day thread, some general...it's like a mini tagf in here...???</p>

Also is there something with your health...keeping you from TAGF???</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't post much in TAGF as it's almost useless during games and after games.

This thread here is exactly what you said, most that posts in here have very sound minds
              and we discuss a lot of ideas intelligently, without trolls getting in the way...

Nice to see you though, I haven't seen you in awhile??

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with my health, I just don't want to post in TAGF and have
              to get into heated debates with kids...but thanks for asking!!!

Comment

eeek! Did someone say 2012!!?

<div class="story"><div class="img"><div></div><cite><span class="byline">Andy Rain / </span>EPA</cite></div><div class="text"><div><h5>Huge London fire sends smoke over city</h5><p class="abstr">A fire in a warehouse at the 2012 Olympics site caused alarm across the U.K. capital. Full story</p></div></div></div>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="blue in paris"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NJGenerals"]

Just posted a tiny board joke, checking out to see who goes beserk...</P>

[/quote]

happen to me....
                  [/quote]</P>

</P>

Asian...Do you post in TAGF anymore??</P>

Was wondering what this thread is all about so I looked thru a few pages &amp; it seems a bit of everything...Some game day thread, some general...it's like a mini tagf in here...???</P>

Also is there something with your health...keeping you from TAGF???</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I don't post much in TAGF as it's almost useless during games and after games.

This thread here is exactly what you said, most that posts in here have very sound minds
                  and we discuss a lot of ideas intelligently, without trolls getting in the way...

Nice to see you though, I haven't seen you in awhile??

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with my health, I just don't want to post in TAGF and have
                  to get into heated debates with kids...but thanks for asking!!!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Ohhhh So THIS is where ya'all been hiding out....</P>

Cool... I'llstop bye more often...TAGF does get outta control...especially last week with all the Dallas trolls &amp; now after a loss...Fugettabout-it!!!</P>

</P>

Brutal Lossyesterday though...[:@]</P>

Comment

[quote user="blue in paris"]

</p>

Ohhhh So THIS is where ya'all been hiding out....</p>

Cool... I'llstop bye more often...TAGF does get outta control...especially last week with all the Dallas trolls &amp; now after a loss...Fugettabout-it!!!</p>

</p>

Brutal Lossyesterday though...[:@]</p>[/quote]

It was a double whammy because it was also a divisional loss...I won't fret too much over it though,
                    if we can continue to win the rest of our divisional games which is highly likely, we will be in great
                    shape.

And as you can see, home field doesn't help us at all.....

Stay away from TAGF after a loss, any "rational" comments will just get lost and it's a waste to even post. Let them post away and get their anger out....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]eeek! Did someone say 2012!!?

<div class="story"><div class="img"><div></div><cite><span class="byline">Andy Rain / </span>EPA</cite></div><div class="text"><div><h5>Huge London fire sends smoke over city</h5><p class="abstr">A fire in a warehouse at the 2012 Olympics site caused alarm across the U.K. capital. Full story</p></div></div></div>
                      [/quote]

Whoa.......dun dun dun!

Comment

Did I miss Britney failing her drug test?</P>

I love this thread....it is like a ten minute timeout from the flame wars....of 2007!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]

Did I miss Britney failing her drug test?</p>

I love this thread....it is like a ten minute timeout from the flame wars....of 2007!</p>

</p>[/quote]

She DID fail her drug test as well as some doctor that thinks she's literally mentally crazy!!!

Did you know she got lost and couldn't find her own house???

eeek!!!

Comment

<h1>Psychiatry prof lists Britney’s crazy credentials</h1><div class="WCCol w300 fR clrR"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-bottom: 20px;"></td></tr></tbody></table></div><p class="textBodyBlack">Citing lackadaisical parenting and a penchant for turning designer tunics into tacky miniskirts, US Weekly recently published a mental illness report card for Miss Britney Spears.
                            Brit’s crazy credentials, as pointed out by UCLA visiting psychiatry
                            professor Carole Lieberman (who isn’t treating Brit Brit), include: </p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Difficulty with everyday life:
                            Britney’s general confusion, including the fact that she recently
                            needed directions to her own home, indicates “drugs or mental illness,”
                            according to Dr. Lieberman. </p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Wild mood swings: Britney’s ability to go from all-night partying to crying in her car indicates that she’s “spinning out of control.”</p><p class="textBodyBlack">Prolonged apathy: For example,
                            Britney’s apparent indifference to losing her kids paired with her
                            disintegrating personal appearance. “People stop caring when they get
                            depressed,” said Dr. Lieberman. </p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Poor eating and sleeping habits: Brit’s typical wake up time: 1 p.m. Typical brunch: Taco Bell, McDonald’s and Pizza Hut, ya’ll! </p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Excessive anxieties: Turns out, Brit’s constant quote, “I look ugly,” is all about profound insecurity in social situations. If that’s the case, what American gal ain’t crazy?</p><p class="textBodyBlack">
                            </p><p class="textBodyBlack"> </p>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]

I love this thread....it is like a ten minute timeout from the flame wars....of 2007!</p>

</p>[/quote]

She DID fail her drug test as well as some doctor that thinks she's literally mentally crazy!!!

eeek!!!
                              [/quote]

LOL!!! WHAAAATT???? Hahahahahaha

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]

</p>[/quote]

eeek!!!
                                [/quote]

LOL!!! WHAAAATT???? Hahahahahaha
                                [/quote]

Yeah and on TMZ they video taped her making an illegal left turn, through a red light, and towards
                                traffic on the busiest most dangerous road WITH her kids in the car...

They will be using the video to show the judge...she is definitley losing her kids...

Comment

Working...
                                X