Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Does anyone realize that Will Smith's new movie, "I AM LEGEND" takes place in 2012 and he's the last person on Earth??

I also noticed that supreme gas was $6.95, I laughed at that but in 5 years why not??

It's already $3.59 where I live...

Comment

yeah its 3.43 in southington CT for unleaded... is that movie out yet? it looks good.... but just the previews kinda reminds me of I ROBOT

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]yeah its 3.43 in southington CT for unleaded... is that movie out yet? it looks good.... but just the previews kinda reminds me of I ROBOT[/quote]

It comes out in the middle of December. Week before Xmas I think....

Yeah I can see why it looks like I ROBOT..

What I'm waiting to see is if he takes this role really seriously or he starts to joke around like
        he did with ID4.....

He has a knack for showing some seriousness but then later adds too much goofiness....

Comment

Hey all, I apologize for my absence, but on a day dedicated to vets, I was working. I'm in Bangor ME right now, left the left coast at 6am today, and I will leave here at 10pm tuesday night. Trying to figure out my sleep schedule. Once I leave, I'll be out till at least friday if not latter and I apologize. I hope our team uses this loss as a way to rise to the top, and be the best they can be. Later</P>

MJG</P>

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]yeah its 3.43 in southington CT for unleaded... is that movie out yet? it looks good.... but just the previews kinda reminds me of I ROBOT[/quote]</P>

I saw Fred Claus this Sunday.... Absolutely a great movie.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Does anyone realize that Will Smith's new movie, "I AM LEGEND" takes place in 2012 and he's the last person on Earth??

I also noticed that supreme gas was $6.95, I laughed at that but in 5 years why not??

It's already $3.59 where I live...
              [/quote]

Gas will come down a little after Thanksgiving.

That's my prediction.

Comment

Patrick Crayton is the most class-less player I've ever seen, in the last 30 years!!!
                I hope Goodell steps in, and hammers him...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey all, I apologize for my absence, but on a day dedicated to vets, I was working. I'm in Bangor ME right now, left the left coast at 6am today, and I will leave here at 10pm tuesday night. Trying to figure out my sleep schedule. Once I leave, I'll be out till at least friday if not latter and I apologize. I hope our team uses this loss as a way to rise to the top, and be the best they can be. Later</P>

MJG</P>

[/quote]</P>

Have fun in Portugal</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"]

Hey all, I apologize for my absence, but on a day dedicated to vets, I was working. I'm in Bangor ME right now, left the left coast at 6am today, and I will leave here at 10pm tuesday night. Trying to figure out my sleep schedule. Once I leave, I'll be out till at least friday if not latter and I apologize. I hope our team uses this loss as a way to rise to the top, and be the best they can be. Later</p>

MJG</p>

[/quote]</p>

Have fun in Portugal</p>[/quote]

Enjoy your trip and be safe!

Comment

Are my eyes deceiving me or is there REALLY a feature with Tynes on the homepage. This team is making a mockery of my fanhood (if that's even a word). I don't care that this 4yr. pro grew up in Scotland, he misses PAT's for crying out loud. He's nothing to me!

I guess I'm still not over this loss, b/c I'm bitter right now. They need to do a feature on why they've failed every test they've been given for the past 3yrs. Feature that...b/c THAT information is what I'd love to know. I cover my eyes when Tynes kicks a FG so clearly my tolerance for him is low.

Sorry but I'm not over it...I'm working on it though. Thanks for listening!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Are my eyes deceiving me or is there REALLY a feature with Tynes on the homepage. This team is making a mockery of my fanhood (if that's even a word). I don't care that this 4yr. pro grew up in Scotland, he misses PAT's for crying out loud. He's nothing to me!

I guess I'm still not over this loss, b/c I'm bitter right now. They need to do a feature on why they've failed every test they've been given for the past 3yrs. Feature that...b/c THAT information is what I'd love to know. I cover my eyes when Tynes kicks a FG so clearly my tolerance for him is low.

Sorry but I'm not over it...I'm working on it though. Thanks for listening!
                        [/quote]

Magicians call is SLIGHT OF HAND...and it's not working with us....

I think it is way left field to even be talking about Tynes!!!

Sorry to say but we should have kept Feely, he was SOLID anything under 40 yards...

We actually regressed with this kicker...

Comment

I don't know why I even bother going into TAGF...I feel as though my own IQ goes down reading the crap that is there...

I guess it's like a car accident.....can't help but observe.............

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I don't know why I even bother going into TAGF...I feel as though my own IQ goes down reading the crap that is there...

[/quote]I've been avoiding TAGF for a while. It's just too much bs.

BTW hello all!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I don't know why I even bother going into TAGF...I feel as though my own IQ goes down reading the crap that is there...

[/quote]I've been avoiding TAGF for a while. It's just too much bs.

BTW hello all![/quote]

You guys are gluttons for punishment that's why....

Comment

BLAH </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X