Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]Are my eyes deceiving me or is there REALLY a feature with Tynes on the homepage. This team is making a mockery of my fanhood (if that's even a word). I don't care that this 4yr. pro grew up in Scotland, he misses PAT's for crying out loud. He's nothing to me!

I guess I'm still not over this loss, b/c I'm bitter right now. They need to do a feature on why they've failed every test they've been given for the past 3yrs. Feature that...b/c THAT information is what I'd love to know. I cover my eyes when Tynes kicks a FG so clearly my tolerance for him is low.

Sorry but I'm not over it...I'm working on it though. Thanks for listening!
    [/quote]

what's even worse is, he's in the 4 player vote for the game ball!!!!!!! what's up with that!!????? are we actually meant to celebrate the fact he made his kicks this wek? because that really shouldn't even be a "by the way" kind of story, unless it wins the SB in the dying seconds!!!

why must they embarass my country and my people by making everyone see that he is unfortunately one of us!!! it's a sad day in Scotland.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Are my eyes deceiving me or is there REALLY a feature with Tynes on the homepage. This team is making a mockery of my fanhood (if that's even a word). I don't care that this 4yr. pro grew up in Scotland, he misses PAT's for crying out loud. He's nothing to me!

I guess I'm still not over this loss, b/c I'm bitter right now. They need to do a feature on why they've failed every test they've been given for the past 3yrs. Feature that...b/c THAT information is what I'd love to know. I cover my eyes when Tynes kicks a FG so clearly my tolerance for him is low.

[/quote]

what's even worse is, he's in the 4 player vote for the game ball!!!!!!! what's up with that!!????? are we actually meant to celebrate the fact he made his kicks this week? because that really shouldn't even be a "by the way" kind of story, unless it wins the SB in the dying seconds!!!

why must they embarass my country and my people by making everyone see that he is unfortunately one of us!!! it's a sad day in Scotland.

Comment

sorry for the double post!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]Are my eyes deceiving me or is there REALLY a feature with Tynes on the homepage. This team is making a mockery of my fanhood (if that's even a word). I don't care that this 4yr. pro grew up in Scotland, he misses PAT's for crying out loud. He's nothing to me!

[/quote]

what's even worse is, he's in the 4 player vote for the game ball!!!!!!! what's up with that!!????? are we actually meant to celebrate the fact he made his kicks this wek? because that really shouldn't even be a "by the way" kind of story, unless it wins the SB in the dying seconds!!!

[/quote]

Mediocrity...we settle for it all the time. I mean Eli's ***** is up there too and clearly he doesn't deserve a nomination either w/the foolishness that he produced Sunday. The choices should have been:
          a. Shockey
          b. J Shock
          c. JS
          d. Jeremey Shockey
          e. All of the above

PERIOD! He is the ONLY person that came to play and showed up on Sunday! *mumbling* Still bitter.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]
            Mediocrity...we settle for it all the time. I mean Eli's ***** is up there too and clearly he doesn't deserve a nomination either w/the foolishness that he produced Sunday. The choices should have been:
            a. Shockey
            b. J Shock
            c. JS
            d. Jeremey Shockey
            e. All of the above

PERIOD! He is the ONLY person that came to play and showed up on Sunday! *mumbling* Still bitter.
            [/quote]

I'm with you on that one Bleu! i don't know if it's just me, but does he always try harder than normal in games when nobody else seems bothered? or is it just more noticeable how much fire he has when nobody else plays?

Comment

crap! i just realised i'm late to see my friend if i don't leave right now!! see ya, bye bye!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]Are my eyes deceiving me or is there REALLY a feature with Tynes on the homepage. This team is making a mockery of my fanhood (if that's even a word). I don't care that this 4yr. pro grew up in Scotland, he misses PAT's for crying out loud. He's nothing to me!

[/quote]

[/quote]

a. Shockey
                b. J Shock
                c. JS
                d. Jeremey Shockey
                e. All of the above

[/quote]</P>

</P>

well brandon showed up too. he would have brought the score real close with that TD that was NEGATED BY IDIOT O-LINE lack of discipline and our QB getting hit with the delay of games!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

total momentum KILLER.</P>

Shock and Jacobs played their ***** off!!!</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

JG , I have a very special request... Can you do me a huge favor... if your bored. if not don't worry!!!

since your so good with digging and sniffing out articles about the Giants, can you find me like a few in the archives about Tiki criticizing Coughlin and such? I'm doing a research paper in english for my class, and i chose my subject to be "Was tiki a distraction to the team... " thanks, if not thats more then OK!!!

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]JG , I have a very special request... Can you do me a huge favor... if your bored. if not don't worry!!!

since your so good with digging and sniffing out articles about the Giants, can you find me like a few in the archives about Tiki criticizing Coughlin and such? I'm doing a research paper in english for my class, and i chose my subject to be "Was tiki a distraction to the team... " thanks, if not thats more then OK!!![/quote]

Sure........I'll look around for you today.....
                    I'll pm them to you!

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]JG , I have a very special request... Can you do me a huge favor... if your bored. if not don't worry!!!

since your so good with digging and sniffing out articles about the Giants, can you find me like a few in the archives about Tiki criticizing Coughlin and such? I'm doing a research paper in english for my class, and i chose my subject to be "Was tiki a distraction to the team... " thanks, if not thats more then OK!!![/quote]

You lazy bi***!! You want to be a head coach?

It takes 2 seconds to GOOGLE it!!! [:P]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="BJacobs27"]JG , I have a very special request... Can you do me a huge favor... if your bored. if not don't worry!!!

You lazy bi***!! You want to be a head coach?

It takes 2 seconds to GOOGLE it!!!* [:P]
                        [/quote]

lol, nah, i found maybe 20... but its not the ones i want. theres no exact quotes of tiki announcing his retirement... it just reports that the NY Post says hes "leaning" towards. You do not have to do this JG, im almost done the paper

but itd be helpful for some quotes if you found that rare stuff

Comment

Congrats WINNERS!!!

<ul><li class="first"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="first"><div nowrap="">Cedar Stumps</div></td> <td class="pts">189.68</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">The AG's</div></td> <td class="pts">223.04</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">JerseyGiant21</div></td> <td class="pts">173.92</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">QueenofSpades</div></td> <td class="pts">261.22</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Sasha's Souljah's</div></td> <td class="pts">138.70</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">BJacobs27</div></td> <td class="pts">196.28</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">SMS Giants</div></td> <td class="pts">190.08</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Chopper</div></td> <td class="pts">154.88</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class="last"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Dutchies</div></td> <td class="pts">191.86</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">Gmen's Wreckers</div></td> <td class="pts">200.12</td></tr></tbody></table>[/list]

Comment

Bjacobs and SMS are tied!!!!

1. BJacobs27 8-2-0
                            2. SMS Giants 8-2-0
                            3. JerseyGiant21 7-3-0
                            4. The AG's 7-3-0
                            5. Gmen's Wreckers 5-5-0
                            6. Dutchies 5-5-0
                            7. QueenofSpades 4-6-0
                            8. Chopper 3-7-0
                            9. Cedar Stumps 2-8-0
                            10. Sasha's Souljah's 1-9-0

Comment

How's everyone doing?

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]How's everyone doing?

[/quote]

Good...[:P]
                                How's it going with you Chopper?

Comment

Working...
                                X