Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Chopper"]How's everyone doing?

[/quote]

Good...[:P]
    How's it going with you Chopper?
    [/quote]

Not too bad, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving.
    It's hard to believe it's only a week away.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Chopper"]How's everyone doing?

[/quote]

Good...[:P]
      How's it going with you Chopper?
      [/quote]

Not too bad, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving.
      It's hard to believe it's only a week away.

Comment

Hi to anyone that's here. I'm in the laundry mat bored as hell.

What's up with everyone?

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Hi to anyone that's here. I'm in the laundry mat bored as hell.

What's up with everyone?[/quote]

Hi Bleu!! Bye Bleu!! Sorry to cut it short but supper's ready. Later!

Comment

What up staff?</P>

How everyone being today?</P>

Comment

I'm great! a lil sore tho...

I passed in my rough draft for my 10 page research paper on the Giants 2006 season, whether or not Tiki was a distraction, and could we've gone all the way without it (the distraction). she said it was very interesting...

i organized a group of kids (about 45) through facebook to play football weekly against each other, ECSU (my college) doesn't have a football team. yesterday was fun but i think i endured a concussion (like pierce)... i was hit over the middle , head to head by this kid going pretty hard, i stood up, and sat right back down and took 5 minutes off. ( i made the catch tho). so its all good, everything is going great here in CT.

hows everyone else?

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]I'm great! a lil sore tho...

I passed in my rough draft for my 10 page research paper on the Giants 2006 season, whether or not Tiki was a distraction, and could we've gone all the way without it (the distraction). she said it was very interesting...

i organized a group of kids (about 45) through facebook to play football weekly against each other, ECSU (my college) doesn't have a football team. yesterday was fun but i think i endured a concussion (like pierce)... i was hit over the middle , head to head by this kid going pretty hard, i stood up, and sat right back down and took 5 minutes off. ( i made the catch tho). so its all good, everything is going great here in CT.

hows everyone else?[/quote]</P>

sounds like fun</P>

remember the new rule: suspensions for helmet to helmet hits, or in your case skull to skull[]</P>

Comment

hahaha its all good, meeting new people and making new friends

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]hahaha its all good, meeting new people and making new friends[/quote]</P>

enjoy it. college is a great time. </P>

Comment

thanks i will,

Comment

My 2sisters are in "pre-holiday hysteria"...
                        With 9 kids between them, throw in my 3, my brothers 2, add in the nieces and nephews from all the in-laws families, and there's not enough money in the world for Xmas...
                        That's why I buy $20 gift cards to Wal-Mart...

Comment

[quote user="NJGenerals"]My 2sisters are in "pre-holiday hysteria"...
                          With 9 kids between them, throw in my 3, my brothers 2, add in the nieces and nephews from all the in-laws families, and there's not enough money in the world for Xmas...
                          That's why I buy $20 gift cards to Wal-Mart...[/quote]

A better way to give gifts is to steal something from the person's room that they won't know is gone. And then give it to them as a present.

It works like a charm.

Comment

[quote user="NJGenerals"]My 2sisters are in "pre-holiday hysteria"...
                            That's why I buy $20 gift cards to Wal-Mart...[/quote]

A better way to give gifts is to steal something from the person's room that they won't know is gone. And then give it to them as a present.

It works like a charm.

Comment

You know how many rooms I'd hafta steal from???
                              It'd cost me more in gas money!!!

PS-Can I get a <FONT size=4>#15 FB</FONT> under my avatar???</P>

Comment

damn stupid board timed me out..

Comment

Working...
                                X