Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

ahh hello all, I'm back after 24 hours of solid traveling from Portugal. Go Giants.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]ahh hello all, I'm back after 24 hours of solid traveling from Portugal. Go Giants.[/quote]</P>

good trip?</P>

must be good to be home.</P>

4am here and can't sleep, been up since two.</P>

i took the last month off from the gym and just went back yesterday and destroyed myself.</P>

too tight to sleep!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]ahh hello all, I'm back after 24 hours of solid traveling from Portugal. Go Giants.[/quote]</p>

good trip?</p>

must be good to be home.</p>

4am here and can't sleep, been up since two.</p>

i took the last month off from the gym and just went back yesterday and destroyed myself.</p>

too tight to sleep!</p>[/quote]

4AM??? Wow...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]ahh hello all, I'm back after 24 hours of solid traveling from Portugal. Go Giants.[/quote]

welcome back!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]ahh hello all, I'm back after 24 hours of solid traveling from Portugal. Go Giants.[/quote]</P>

good trip?</P>

i took the last month off from the gym and just went back yesterday and destroyed myself.</P>

too tight to sleep!</P>

[/quote]

4AM??? Wow...

[/quote]</P>

Dude, i didn't get out of bed till 330 but was up since 2am. I am a complete wuss with no sleep. I am pathetic right now.</P>

I never take any pain meds but was hurting so bad at 2, I took three excedrin, got back in bed and the wife informed me that excedrin has caffeine sp? in it. I am an idiot</P>

Comment

Morning all....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all....
                [/quote]</P>

how goes it bud?</P>

ready to tame a lion on sun?</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all....
                  [/quote]</p>

how goes it bud?</p>

ready to tame a lion on sun?</p>[/quote]

Doing good bro. We definitely need to. This team needs to get back on track.

Comment

Crush, when you were by my neck of the woods a few weeks ago, did you ever end up eating at Bugaboo? I remember you asking me about some good places to eat.

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]ahh hello all, I'm back after 24 hours of solid traveling from Portugal. Go Giants.[/quote]</p>

good trip?</p>

must be good to be home.</p>

4am here and can't sleep, been up since two.</p>

i took the last month off from the gym and just went back yesterday and destroyed myself.</p>

too tight to sleep!</p>

[/quote]

4AM??? Wow...

[/quote]</p>

Dude, i didn't get out of bed till 330 but was up since 2am. I am a complete wuss with no sleep. I am pathetic right now.</p>

I never take any pain meds but was hurting so bad at 2, I took three excedrin, got back in bed and the wife informed me that excedrin has caffeine sp? in it. I am an idiot</p>[/quote]

All this because you exercised too much?

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Crush, when you were by my neck of the woods a few weeks ago, did you ever end up eating at Bugaboo? I remember you asking me about some good places to eat.
                        [/quote]</P>

i actually did. thanks for the rec. it was just what we were looking for. we also ate at that bonefish restaurant. its a chain and it is okay, nothing great. i think i am getting spoiled from all the boston seafood. when i lived in wyoming/idaho, i never touched the stuff because it was all frozen. now i'm gourging myself with it!</P>

i'm looking forward to getting in touch with you next time i'm in town. we can get eyeball to eyeball and throw back some cold ones, if you aren't busy</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

good trip?</P>

too tight to sleep!</P>

[/quote]

4AM??? Wow...

[/quote]</P>

Dude, i didn't get out of bed till 330 but was up since 2am. I am a complete wuss with no sleep. I am pathetic right now.</P>

I never take any pain meds but was hurting so bad at 2, I took three excedrin, got back in bed and the wife informed me that excedrin has caffeine sp? in it. I am an idiot</P>

[/quote]

All this because you exercised too much?

[/quote]</P>

no, all this because i am a bonehead. i layed off the gym for the entire month of oct. and the firsthalf of nov. because i was getting a little weird and obsessive about it. i started weight training again yesterday with the thought of slowly getting back into it and doing a shorter routine. i ran into a guy i had been working out with a good bit before and i pushed myself way too hard. i over compensated on some of my bench sets and i think i just tweaked some muscles in my neck and shoulder. i am all seized up right now. i feel foolish</P>

Comment

i actually did. thanks for the rec. it was just what we were looking for. we also ate at that bonefish restaurant. its a chain and it is okay, nothing great. i think i am getting spoiled from all the boston seafood. when i lived in wyoming/idaho, i never touched the stuff because it was all frozen. now i'm gourging myself with it!

i'm looking forward to getting in touch with you next time i'm in town. we can get eyeball to eyeball and throw back some cold ones, if you aren't busy</p>[/quote]

No prob. Glad I could help. Yeah, how are the prices at the Bonefish? One of my buds told me it was expensive. I agree, nothing better than fresh seafood. I'm more into the shellfish than anything. Cool.... Let me know when. Maybe you can meet up with me and my buds at a bar to watch a Giants game.

Comment

no, all this because i am a bonehead. i layed off the gym for the entire month of oct. and the firsthalf of nov. because i was getting a little weird and obsessive about it. i started weight training again yesterday with the thought of slowly getting back into it and doing a shorter routine. i ran into a guy i had been working out with a good bit before and i pushed myself way too hard. i over compensated on some of my bench sets and i think i just tweaked some muscles in my neck and shoulder. i am all seized up right now. i feel foolish</p>[/quote]

ahhh I see...a little bit too much of mind over matter!!

Well hey, if it makes you feel any better, my friend broke his arm over the summer arm wrestling because mentally he pushed himself more than what his bone can handle....he's healing now and no surgery needed so he lucked out, but still, it's been a pain for him the last 4 months....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

i actually did. thanks for the rec. it was just what we were looking for. we also ate at that bonefish restaurant. its a chain and it is okay, nothing great. i think i am getting spoiled from all the boston seafood. when i lived in wyoming/idaho, i never touched the stuff because it was all frozen. now i'm gourging myself with it!

i'm looking forward to getting in touch with you next time i'm in town. we can get eyeball to eyeball and throw back some cold ones, if you aren't busy</P>

[/quote]

No prob. Glad I could help. Yeah, how are the prices at the Bonefish? One of my buds told me it was expensive. I agree, nothing better than fresh seafood. I'm more into the shellfish than anything. Cool.... Let me know when. Maybe you can meet up with me and my buds at a bar to watch a Giants game.
                                [/quote]</P>

that would be killer, i don't know anyone in the area. my mom moved there after my folks split up(while i was in college).</P>

yeah the bonefish was spendy. if it was cheap i would have liked it better, but for those prices i wanted some quality. $18-$40 dishes</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X