Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I guess they do love their Packers...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]I guess they do love their Packers...[/quote]

hahaha....not that there's anything wrong with that....

Comment

good morning yall, errrr afternoon, rough nite..... GO MICHIGAN

Comment

figures Blue would lose to the acorns....

anywho, looks like o' Eli, or E as they call him, is doing just fine, even adopting more of a New Yawk attitude.

good for him. F**k the critics!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...2.html?ref=rss

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]figures Blue would lose to the acorns....

anywho, looks like o' Eli, or E as they call him, is doing just fine, even adopting more of a New Yawk attitude.

good for him. F**k the critics!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...2.html?ref=rss
            [/quote]

Changing your avatar almost on a daily basis!!!

Comment

As much as Ward has been a part of our early success, he needs to go next season.

He is not built to last a season.....and next season, BJ will need to learn to avoid punishing the defense unless it's a short yardage situation....

Droughns has been a gem for us, just please take him off special teams and feed him the ball some more.

Give Moss the ball on kickoff/punt returns, use him or lose him....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
                [/quote]

yeah, I'm sorry. trying to find that "one". i really like the Sam L
                Jackson "Jules" one from Pulp Fiction, but now i want something more in
                the spirit of the Jints ya' know?

so, outside of Gibril, Shock, Amani, O'Hara, Stray and maybe Osi, Plax
                is kinda my favorite now. blame that "Who Is?" show for that. i really
                respect the man for trying to mature and grow up and for his loyalty to
                his QB.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]As much as Ward has been a part of our early success, he needs to go next season.

He is not built to last a season.....and next season, BJ will need to learn to avoid punishing the defense unless it's a short yardage situation....

Droughns has been a gem for us, just please take him off special teams and feed him the ball some more.

[/quote]

i feel bad for Ward 'cause he was clutch early on. as for Moss i feel bad for him because he seems like he could do more but maybe lacks confidence?
                I wish Mix would get promoted but the coaches must know/see something I don't.
                Droughns has been a gem for us, he has an excellent attitude and when he comes out to give Brandon a rest i don't feel worried because he brings almost the same kind of intensity and tempo. a win-win for us.

i wish steven, yes steven smith wasn't hurt. i am curious to see what he can do, but am worried he's headed for sinorice country...

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
                  [/quote]

yeah, I'm sorry. trying to find that "one". i really like the Sam L
                  Jackson "Jules" one from Pulp Fiction, but now i want something more in
                  the spirit of the Jints ya' know?

so, outside of Gibril, Shock, Amani, O'Hara, Stray and maybe Osi, Plax
                  is kinda my favorite now. blame that "Who Is?" show for that. i really
                  respect the man for trying to mature and grow up and for his loyalty to
                  his QB.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]As much as Ward has been a part of our early success, he needs to go next season.

[/quote]

i feel bad for Ward 'cause he was clutch early on. as for Moss i feel bad for him because he seems like he could do more but maybe lacks confidence?
                  I wish Mix would get promoted but the coaches must know/see something I don't.
                  Droughns has been a gem for us, he has an excellent attitude and when he comes out to give Brandon a rest i don't feel worried because he brings almost the same kind of intensity and tempo. a win-win for us.

i wish steven, yes steven smith wasn't hurt. i am curious to see what he can do, but am worried he's headed for sinorice country...
                  [/quote]

You find that avatar!!! Once you find it, it will give you peace... =)

Yes I am TRUSTING that the coaches see something negative in Moss and Smith AND Mix for not playing them. Yes they are hurt, but we already had a TIM CARTER the last 3-4 years.

I don't want a bench full of TC's now...use them or trade them for some value...like say...a kicker??

Comment

I switched back to the cheerleader avatar...just until tomorrow.....
                    We need some cheering!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I switched back to the cheerleader avatar...just until tomorrow.....
                      We need some cheering!!!
                      [/quote]

haha I didn't even notice!!! I'm so used to seeing it I forgot about your new one!!!!

Comment

can't wait for gametime guys, this is a big one for us

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]can't wait for gametime guys, this is a big one for us[/quote]</P>

</P>

[] Aen't they all?</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"]can't wait for gametime guys, this is a big one for us[/quote]</p>

</p>

[] Aen't they all?</p>[/quote]

That is very true, there are no trap games the rest of the season. Every game is a must win if we want to roll into the postseason instead of stumbling in....

Comment

yeah my mentality of all sports games is ... the upcoming game is always the biggest

Comment

• Droughns

I like the way Droughns conducts himself. he seems like a real team player. i am actually glad we got him.</P>

Plax needs to sit out this game and next week at least, to let his ankle heal up. </P>

Sucks about Kiwi...[]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X