Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

hey, never got to see the game, but i'm pleased with the win. and i can't remember the last time we had 3 interceptions in a game!!

i actually don't mind seeing the pats run up the score on every team they play. i'm in line to win a whole heap of money if brady raches 50 TDs for the season! that is the only reason though.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]

If they put up 56 against the Bills, imagine what they will do against the Jets, a team that they will want to run up the score against. Or the Dolphins.
      [/quote]

Especially against the Jets!! Oh my!!!

<font color="#ff1493">Perhaps there will be some personal hits on Brady to cut it out....</font>
      [/quote]

Yeah a team with nothing to lose can be dangerous and they're feeling good after beating Pittsburgh so who knows what may happen.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey, never got to see the game, but i'm pleased with the win. and i can't remember the last time we had 3 interceptions in a game!!

i actually don't mind seeing the pats run up the score on every team they play. i'm in line to win a whole heap of money if brady raches 50 TDs for the season! that is the only reason though.
        [/quote]

I despise the Patriots and although I know the goal is score pts. the way they're winning games is quite annoying. It's like an intelligent person reminding you every minute that they're smart. We all know they're good and they're arrogantly going around acting like they're JUST playing football and they're not. They're embarrassing teams on purpose and I hope someone stops them personally.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey, never got to see the game, but i'm pleased with the win. and i can't remember the last time we had 3 interceptions in a game!!

[/quote]

I despise the Patriots and although I know the goal is score pts. the way they're winning games is quite annoying. It's like an intelligent person reminding you every minute that they're smart. We all know they're good and they're arrogantly going around acting like they're JUST playing football and they're not. They're embarrassing teams on purpose and I hope someone stops them personally.
          [/quote]

oh, i totally agree, but as long as brady gets his 50th first. however, that goes out the window if he's sitting on 49 when we play them! then we get to intercept every pass he throws!

Comment

OK, i was thinking about it, this is my analogy for the patriots...

The patriots are like your father, who comes home after work to find that you got an F in all 5 of your classes, and you'll have to stay back as a senior in highschool , and you crashed your car.... into his car. and you accidently swore at your mother all in the same day. and the pats are coming to every team and punishing them for it.

Comment

Morning all.... brrrrrrrr[C] </P>

California is sueing mattel..... </P>

Comment

yo yo yo, what an ugly ugly day!!

Comment

what up all?</P>

nasty weather up here too</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

what up all?</p>

nasty weather up here too</p>[/quote]

I shouldn't have gotten out of bed today!

Comment

UGH! This day is already crappy......

Comment

Damn everyone is having a craptastic day! That sux...my dat isn't going too badly. Weather is actually nice here in DC. But I sure am ready to go the hell home and start my 4 day weekend.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

what up all?</p>

nasty weather up here too</p>[/quote]

I shouldn't have gotten out of bed today!
                          [/quote]

Oh boy!

Comment

hey ladies and gentlemen, wow, a lot of bad days indeed. i myself have had a rather decent day. got plenty of work done and managed to spend a good while messing about and being childish. my co-worker and i have free reign to mess about seeing as i'm the supervisor in our department, while all the others work for the real life equivalent of the devil! they are so jealous!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey ladies and gentlemen, wow, a lot of bad days indeed. i myself have had a rather decent day. got plenty of work done and managed to spend a good while messing about and being childish. my co-worker and i have free reign to mess about seeing as i'm the supervisor in our department, while all the others work for the real life equivalent of the devil! they are so jealous!
                              [/quote]

Hey Andy! Yeah I have one of the best exciting and fun work environments IMO too. My boss' are partners and I work directly with the other associates so since everyone is some sort of lawyer or one in training, it makes for an extremely cool and laid back environment to function in. We all just finished discussing Dr. Z's hilarious Power Rankings from last week. A few of us didn't get a chance to view them, then we moved on to the Onion which provides our daily dose of comedy set to world/ridiculous issues. For a corporate law firm having younger professionals makes for a more exciting and fun place to work.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey ladies and gentlemen, wow, a lot of bad days indeed. i myself have had a rather decent day. got plenty of work done and managed to spend a good while messing about and being childish. my co-worker and i have free reign to mess about seeing as i'm the supervisor in our department, while all the others work for the real life equivalent of the devil! they are so jealous!
                                [/quote]

Hey Andy! Yeah I have one of the best exciting and fun work environments IMO too. My boss' are partners and I work directly with the other associates so since everyone is some sort of lawyer or one in training, it makes for an extremely cool and laid back environment to function in. We all just finished discussing Dr. Z's hilarious Power Rankings from last week. A few of us didn't get a chance to view them, then we moved on to the Onion which provides our daily dose of comedy set to world/ridiculous issues. For a corporate law firm having younger professionals makes for a more exciting and fun place to work.

[/quote]

sounds like you have a far more important job than me though! which makes it even cooler that you get the chance to have a bit of fun. all i do is smoke salmon! so i get to play with fire and stuff, which is cool in it's own right. though i have learned recently that fire is hot. and hot stuff leaves andrew with a bit less skin than he used to have. and no arm hair!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X