Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I'll be heading over to my folks. Not too far, only a few miles away, but still feels like a road trip to me. []

If I don't talk to any of you before tomorrow, have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    [/quote]

Have a good TG dude!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]YAY! I get to leave work today at 2...I'm so excited. My 4 day weekend starts in one hour!

What's everyones plans for the holiday...

I'm going to NY to visit some family and I plan to shop till I drop on Friday, but that's normal so...lol.
      [/quote]

I am getting ready to spend tomorrow officiating the next great family fight my people will have...lol....watch some football....
      Then get up at 5am Friday to hit the stores and make my credit cards cry!!
      [/quote]

I think I remember you telling me last year about your family fights...has it been a year already!
      damn!!!

Are you REALLY going to get up that early? I think we talked about this last year too!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"]YAY! I get to leave work today at 2...I'm so excited. My 4 day weekend starts in one hour!

I'm going to NY to visit some family and I plan to shop till I drop on Friday, but that's normal so...lol.
        [/quote]I'm staying here and I'm going to cook a chateau brian roast tomorrow with fingerling potatoes and roasted veggies.[/quote]

I don't know about the ladies but I think you're the only guy that likes to cook up a storm...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]YAY! I get to leave work today at 2...I'm so excited. My 4 day weekend starts in one hour!

[/quote]

I am getting ready to spend tomorrow officiating the next great family fight my people will have...lol....watch some football....
          Then get up at 5am Friday to hit the stores and make my credit cards cry!!
          [/quote]

I think I remember you telling me last year about your family fights...has it been a year already!
          damn!!!

Are you REALLY going to get up that early? I think we talked about this last year too!

[/quote]

LOL...yeah....the family fight is like a tradition! Oy.....
          Yes...I have to get my *** to the mall by 6:30 AM to meet people to go shopping...
          I have my coupons all ready!
          I wanna go to Best Buy...but that place is usually crazy on Black Friday.......

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

LOL...yeah....the family fight is like a tradition! Oy.....
            Yes...I have to get my *** to the mall by 6:30 AM to meet people to go shopping...
            I have my coupons all ready!
            I wanna go to Best Buy...but that place is usually crazy on Black Friday.......
            [/quote]

jeez!! that is nucking futs!!!

perhaps they will have all the seasons of BSG on sale for $10 or something! Did you even ever finish watching it!!??

Do you have a list of things you want to get? I'd like to know what you're waking up that early for!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Staff!</P>

I hope you all have a great holiday weekend.</P>

Sorry for the in and out, just wanted to spread some spirit before the road trip to go "enjoy" my family for the holidays![]</P>

JG- i have a similar holiday tradition!</P>

See Ya Buds!</P>

Comment

hey hey crush, you gonna hit the flea market on black Friday?</P>

JG, bless you but I avoid any crowds during my christmas shopping. I would go at 5am to avoid the rush. </P>

Happy Turkey day everyone. Hope that someone sticks a turkey leg up Rhomo's *** tomorrow.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

hey hey crush, you gonna hit the flea market on black Friday?</p>

JG, bless you but I avoid any crowds during my christmas shopping. I would go at 5am to avoid the rush. </p>

Happy Turkey day everyone. Hope that someone sticks a turkey leg up Rhomo's *** tomorrow.</p>[/quote]

We can only hope!!

Comment

Anyone watching PTI... supposedly Childress said that Peterson is coming along really well and isn't ruled out vs us.... is this news to anyone else, I thought he was really doubtful.

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]Anyone watching PTI... supposedly Childress said that Peterson is coming along really well and isn't ruled out vs us.... is this news to anyone else, I thought he was really doubtful.[/quote]

I read that he practiced very lightly but if Childress plays Peterson he should get fired.

There is no way Peterson is ready to play. And why the rush back?

Comment

exactly, and they have a 4-6 record... i know the NFC is weak, but do they think they can win out and make the playoffs?

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]exactly, and they have a 4-6 record... i know the NFC is weak, but do they think they can win out and make the playoffs?[/quote]

They aren't making the playoffs, they are done for the season. And so is Peterson.

So either he thinks he's trying to pull a fast one on the Giants or he's just really that dumb...

Giants are watching tape on Taylor, not Peterson...

Comment

eh.... meh.... The dow is really sukking.... I'm down 15Gs over the past week. Might have to switch off of micro brews......

Comment

hows everyone spending their Thanksgivings?

Im on Fort Lejuene(sp?) in Jacksonville, North Carolina. My family drove down there because they won't let my brother fly up to CT for the thanksgiving week even though he has leave. Should be a very interesting thanksgiving day at the Mariott !! hope everyone has a great one and remember that some things are more important then football!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]eh.... meh.... The dow is really sukking.... I'm down 15Gs over the past week. Might have to switch off of micro brews......[/quote]

WOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X