Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="BJacobs27"]hows everyone spending their Thanksgivings?

Im on Fort Lejuene(sp?) in Jacksonville, North Carolina. My family drove down there because they won't let my brother fly up to CT for the thanksgiving week even though he has leave. Should be a very interesting thanksgiving day at the Mariott !! hope everyone has a great one and remember that some things are more important then football![/quote]Dude, to start, thank your brother from me for his service to his country. I spent 15 years as a Naval Aviator, and I have total respect for the Marine grunts that do the hard (sic real) work. I will spend it at home for the first year in 4 years (my home that is). I will be thankfull for 4 days off, and some rest, watch some football, drink some beer and relax.

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]hows everyone spending their Thanksgivings?

Im on Fort Lejuene(sp?) in Jacksonville, North Carolina. My family drove down there because they won't let my brother fly up to CT for the thanksgiving week even though he has leave. Should be a very interesting thanksgiving day at the Mariott !! hope everyone has a great one and remember that some things are more important then football![/quote]

Have a safe and happy thanksgiving dude!! Enjoy your time with your family especially your brother!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]eh.... meh.... The dow is really sukking.... I'm down 15Gs over the past week. Might have to switch off of micro brews......[/quote]

WOW!!!
        [/quote]</P>

Do you mean the part about micro brews?</P>

Here's a funny thing. A coworker tried to rub it in about the Cow*** loss. I replied that two teams in the division had movies made about gays, the cowboys and eagles.... so what does that mean. My email was flagged as racially insensitive! How is Ghay such a bad word?</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]eh.... meh.... The dow is really sukking.... I'm down 15Gs over the past week. Might have to switch off of micro brews......[/quote]

WOW!!!
          [/quote]</p>

Do you mean the part about micro brews?</p>

Here's a funny thing. A coworker tried to rub it in about the Cow*** loss. I replied that two teams in the division had movies made about gays, the cowboys and eagles.... so what does that mean. My email was flagged as racially insensitive! How is Ghay such a bad word?</p>[/quote]

No, wow about the 15G's...

Yeah we are a weak mentally minded society, our feelings get hurt too easily now.
          I am afraid of what our military will look like 20 years from now.....

You can't say ghay, you have to say, "Alternative lifestyle", so basically you have to get carpel tunnel syndrome because you can't type a 3 letter word...

Comment

Yeah, it kind of scares me the way the company is moving. I'm paranoid now about even coming here during work. Yet they haven't said.. subject to monitoring...... who knows. Where did BJ go?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, it kind of scares me the way the company is moving. I'm paranoid now about even coming here during work. Yet they haven't said.. subject to monitoring...... who knows. Where did BJ go?[/quote]

BJ pulled a....you know what...

Have you seen Frank TV it's pretty damn funny.....his Seinfeld skits are dead on...

Anyways, looks like your company is going the big brother route eh??

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, it kind of scares me the way the company is moving. I'm paranoid now about even coming here during work. Yet they haven't said.. subject to monitoring...... who knows. Where did BJ go?[/quote]

I could probably get you around the filters if you're interested....

[]

Comment

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE !!!!

thank GOD for the 4 Day, be safe, have fun and don't get too loaded.

well, just a little.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

sorry, were all playin a board game n watchin some basketball... relaxing, hope everyone has a great day, probably wont talk to yall til tomorrow night

Comment

Only a few hours away from our annual Turkey Bowl (out in NW Indiana), snow's coming down, my blown out knees feel bad, but what the Hell!!!

I'm giving it the o' Plax Effort!!!!

(wish me luck, I got my 800MG of Motrin handy[:O])

Happy and Safe Official Turkey Day All!!!!

Blessings to You and Yours!!!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Only a few hours away from our annual Turkey Bowl (out in NW Indiana), snow's coming down, my blown out knees feel bad, but what the Hell!!!

I'm giving it the o' Plax Effort!!!!

(wish me luck, I got my 800MG of Motrin handy[:O])

Happy and Safe Official Turkey Day All!!!!

Blessings to You and Yours!!!!!
                        [/quote]And to you to.....</P>

Enjoy your Vitamin M. Helping old dudes feel better...</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, it kind of scares me the way the company is moving. I'm paranoid now about even coming here during work. Yet they haven't said.. subject to monitoring...... who knows. Where did BJ go?[/quote]

I could probably get you around the filters if you're interested....

[]
                          [/quote]oh do tell do tell

Comment

Ugh,</P>

My damn dog doesn't realize that it's not a work day......</P>

Comment

Another day of waking up real late and missing the annual turkey trot...

Oh well...not like I was going to run 5 miles anyways!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Another day of waking up real late and missing the annual turkey trot...

Oh well...not like I was going to run 5 miles anyways!!
                                [/quote]lol, I've been up for an hour. First time I had to use the heat... Stick to 10Ks...

Comment

Working...
                                X