Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Another day of waking up real late and missing the annual turkey trot...

Oh well...not like I was going to run 5 miles anyways!!
    [/quote]lol, I've been up for an hour. First time I had to use the heat... Stick to 10Ks...[/quote]

It's going to be 62 degrees today....not really TG weather....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

LOL...yeah....the family fight is like a tradition! Oy.....
      Yes...I have to get my *** to the mall by 6:30 AM to meet people to go shopping...
      I have my coupons all ready!
      I wanna go to Best Buy...but that place is usually crazy on Black Friday.......
      [/quote]

jeez!! that is nucking futs!!!

perhaps they will have all the seasons of BSG on sale for $10 or something! Did you even ever finish watching it!!??

Do you have a list of things you want to get? I'd like to know what you're waking up that early for!!
      [/quote]

I never finished watching BSG! I still have to get to it........

I have a mental list of what I wanna get.....start working on some christmas presents....
      It's fun! You should get up at the crack of dawn to go shopping too!!!
      [:P]

Comment

Oh yeah...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

LOL...yeah....the family fight is like a tradition! Oy.....
          Yes...I have to get my *** to the mall by 6:30 AM to meet people to go shopping...
          I have my coupons all ready!
          I wanna go to Best Buy...but that place is usually crazy on Black Friday.......
          [/quote]

jeez!! that is nucking futs!!!

perhaps they will have all the seasons of BSG on sale for $10 or something! Did you even ever finish watching it!!??

Do you have a list of things you want to get? I'd like to know what you're waking up that early for!!
          [/quote]

I have a mental list of what I wanna get.....start working on some christmas presents....
          [/quote]

Well the FINAL season of BSG is 1st quarter of 2008, it is obvious that they are going to find Earth but I want to know what happens to the Cylons...and who wins....

I woke up about 10 mins ago literally, and you want me to try to get up 5-6 hours earlier? hahahaha

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh yeah...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
            [/quote]

Same to you, I want you to promise me you will stuff your face.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]Anybody know when the season premiere is? Happy Turkey Day!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Well the FINAL season of BSG is 1st quarter of 2008, it is obvious that they are going to find Earth but I want to know what happens to the Cylons...and who wins....

I woke up about 10 mins ago literally, and you want me to try to get up 5-6 hours earlier? hahahaha

[/quote]

I'm actually thinking of asking one of my peeps to get me BSG on DVD for my birthday(if it all is on DVD that is)....
                Are you gonna watch that BSG Razor thing? Have you watched the clips on the BSG website? Good stuff!

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/

LOL...go shopping tomorrow! It'll be fun!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh yeah...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

Def! My mom is even making a Thanksgiving day Chicken...just for me!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

I'm actually thinking of asking one of my peeps to get me BSG on DVD for my birthday(if it all is on DVD that is)....
                    Are you gonna watch that BSG Razor thing? Have you watched the clips on the BSG website? Good stuff!

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/

LOL...go shopping tomorrow! It'll be fun!
                    [/quote]

Yeah I've been watching the 2 minute clips that they showed. This Saturday is the premiere for Razor I think. I guess I'll watch it since there isn't much sci-fi to watch nowadays anyways..

I'm sure they have BSG on DVD, all I know is that they are going to go all out for the final season, each episode is probably going to be big budget WAR!!!

No more soap opera dramatic love triangles....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]Anybody know when the season premiere is? Happy Turkey Day![/quote]

All I know is sometime next year......not sure of the date....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh yeah...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

whoa whoa wait a minute, I know you don't eat beef but what is the damn difference between turkey and chicken!!???

Comment

Oh I highly recommend going to see Fred Claus... LMAO!

Comment

Hey guys check out this link, this guy rebuilt AIRWOLF!!!

Read from the bottom to the top...

http://projects.airwolf.tv/ssmockup/preview.html

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh yeah...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

whoa whoa wait a minute, I know you don't eat beef but what is the damn difference between turkey and chicken!!???
                              [/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>THE SIZE !.....</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh yeah...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL...I don't eat turkey either....heehee....
                                The thought of turkey makes me hurl.....

Yes..I am a weird picky eater........always have been....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X