Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I want/need to go to america, visit wendy and get me one of those baconators!!!! mmmmmm, looks good!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]I want/need to go to america, visit wendy and get me one of those baconators!!!! mmmmmm, looks good!
      [/quote]</P>

i'll send ya one bud!</P>

on another note- WE SUCK</P>

How many times are we going to run the ball up the middle against one of the best run defenses in the league? </P>

Reel it in Gilbride and make us proud.</P>

Comment

call me what you want, but i feel like crying right now...
        why do we "find" ways to lose or under-achieve???

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]call me what you want, but i feel like crying right now...
          [/quote]</P>

we suck so bad, i just lost our local coverage and am now watching the foreskins/bucs game</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]call me what you want, but i feel like crying right now...
            [/quote]</P>

we suck so bad, i just lost our local coverage and am now watching the foreskins/bucs game</P>

[/quote]</P>

here's is today's one fact of positivity plus a potential perk</P>

positivity: skins lost to bucs</P>

potential perk: iggles get blown away by pats</P>

therefore we all break even, except of course the cowturds...</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

here's is today's one fact of positivity plus a potential perk</P>

positivity: skins lost to bucs</P>

potential perk: iggles get blown away by pats</P>

therefore we all break even, except of course the cowturds...</P>

[/quote]</P>

right on bud- way to see the silver lining</P>

still tough to see our team play the way we did</P>

still not a big plan of our playcalling</P>

Comment

Oy vey...this was as bad as a game could be........

Comment

Horrible game and to make things worse i have two exams bright an early tomorrow - yippee!!

I bi you a fon farewell and goodnight.

Comment

There were a few bright spots. I knew that the Jints had lost, however I had DVRd the game so watched it. I think Killdrive should have put bradshaw in earlier. Bradshaw looked good today. Our D for themost part did a decent job, crappy tackling however on the one run for a TD. Eli should have been sat down for a few plays. How do you lose 29 yards on Fourth and 4. It's tough on a D when you cough it up 4 times and have drives for no yards.
                    </P>

Comment

that was the most fun game ive ever been too. im so glad i dropped a few weeks paycheck on that, what a great idea picking a game everyone thought we would win. fantastic.

Comment

[quote user="57 CHASE BLACKBURN OH YEAH"]that was the most fun game ive ever been too. im so glad i dropped a few weeks paycheck on that, what a great idea picking a game everyone thought we would win. fantastic.
                        [/quote]</P>

see, if i knew you were being sarcastic, i know you would have typed in Red; but see, you really meant it.</P>

</P>

dude, seriously, i feel numb and the tears are there, they just won't fall out.</P>

right now i think the Jints are A-Holes for inflating my pride and hope just to trip me down 3 flights of stairs...</P>

Comment

It's one game guys, not the entire season.
                          Yes, we should have won, but the loss will help us focus on what we need to improve on, and we will do just that.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]It's one game guys, not the entire season.
                            Yes, we should have won, but the loss will help us focus on what we need to improve on, and we will do just that.
                            [/quote]</P>

maybe</P>

Comment

As much as we all hate to admit, the Cowgirls destroy teams they are suppose to beat.

Whereas we barely won against the Lions and lost yesterday...are we even satisfied, happy with making the playoffs? Do we even feel that we can make it passed the first round?

Comment

AGs up early again! lol. </P>

I watched the Eagles game last night. They played with heart, which this team doesn't see to. I also think that the loss of Tiki is showing itself now on the O. And it's not in rushing, it's in picking up the blitzing LB/CB. </P>

On another note the Cards lost a heartbreaker to SF. SF didn't beat them, they beat themselves.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X