X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

AGs up early again! lol. </p>

I watched the Eagles game last night. They played with heart, which this team doesn't see to. I also think that the loss of Tiki is showing itself now on the O. And it's not in rushing, it's in picking up the blitzing LB/CB. </p>

On another note the Cards lost a heartbreaker to SF. SF didn't beat them, they beat themselves.</p>[/quote]

I stopped watching the game last night in the 3rd quarter which allowed me to get up this early.
    I completely agree, I saw a very very hungry and peeved off Eagles team last night. They played the game with no mercy and they gave the Patriots a scare.

Our team looked like a zombie. And there is no way we can beat the Eagles if they play like this against us!!!

It still doesn't seem like Eli even cares about the play clock. There were times when it hit 0 and he just got the snap off....I'm just not understanding Diehl's constant penalties either!!

Comment

I did think we have improved in ST, and our D is solid. They gave up a big pass early and that is going to be expected when we leave our rookie out there on his own. We still need to improve our Secondary play. Our Line and LBrs are playing solid with the exception of not tackling Taylor on the 10 yard line. Having played D on a team with a cruppy o, it is demoralizing to watch your O give up field position rather than gain it. I also don't understand why it took till the second half to get Bradshaw running. Power running - Jacobs/BJ Finesse running - Bradshaw/Ward. BTW, Grant looks great over in GB. Are you going to catch the GB/Cow*** game this Thursday?</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

I did think we have improved in ST, and our D is solid. They gave up a big pass early and that is going to be expected when we leave our rookie out there on his own. We still need to improve our Secondary play. Our Line and LBrs are playing solid with the exception of not tackling Taylor on the 10 yard line. Having played D on a team with a cruppy o, it is demoralizing to watch your O give up field position rather than gain it. I also don't understand why it took till the second half to get Bradshaw running. Power running - Jacobs/BJ Finesse running - Bradshaw/Ward. BTW, Grant looks great over in GB. Are you going to catch the GB/Cow*** game this Thursday?</p>[/quote]

You know that I wasn't very happy from the beginning letting go of Grant and keeping Ward.
        I thought the coaching staff were smart enough to keep the young explosive guy over a backup RB that finds himself hurt even on the bench when Tiki was here.

Anyways, Ward played hard, and played with heart so I backed off, he played with injuries but now it's just getting insane. We have Ward/BJ who are constantly on the bench.

I will say this, Ward needs to go next year, and BJ cannot be a fulltime RB. I know that sounds crazy, but between droughns, and bradshaw, all 3 backs need to get rotated in.

I am liking what I see from Bradshaw, it perhaps was a good thing Ward got hurt....
        Tiki even said that Ward can be a good back if he can just stay healthy...I wonder if Tiki knew that Ward just isn't built to stay healthy all season long....

I will watch the game but I don't think the Packers are winning this one....[]

Comment

I think you may be right. Maybe Farve can pull one out of his....

Comment

On a lighter note.... ouch</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_U5syErFmo</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

On a lighter note.... ouch</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_U5syErFmo</p>[/quote]

wow that's nasty....looks like he is ok though....

All I know is there is going to be constant talk about "young" Favre VS. Brett...

Comment

Morning fellas</P>

I'm not all that psyched with our playcalling. MJG, i agree with your point of us playing better on ST. I would have liked to see Bradshaw getting involved in the run game earlier.</P>

On that first vikes touchdown, I think Ross was actually in pretty good position, it was an uncharacteristicly beautiful pass by Jackson.</P>

I hope this fires us up for next week. we seem to play better on the road anyway, for whatever reason</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Morning fellas</p>

I'm not all that psyched with our playcalling. MJG, i agree with your point of us playing better on ST. I would have liked to see Bradshaw getting involved in the run game earlier.</p>

On that first vikes touchdown, I think Ross was actually in pretty good position, it was an uncharacteristicly beautiful pass by Jackson.</p>

I hope this fires us up for next week. we seem to play better on the road anyway, for whatever reason</p>[/quote]

We seem to lay eggs when we play at home.....I think because everyone just relaxes....

It's still the same Giants team from last year....we are 1-2 coming off the bye....

Comment

That's kind of funny, because in Elishas first year, didn't he only win at home?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Morning fellas</P>

I'm not all that psyched with our playcalling. MJG, i agree with your point of us playing better on ST. I would have liked to see Bradshaw getting involved in the run game earlier.</P>

On that first vikes touchdown, I think Ross was actually in pretty good position, it was an uncharacteristicly beautiful pass by Jackson.</P>

I hope this fires us up for next week. we seem to play better on the road anyway, for whatever reason</P>[/quote]

We seem to lay eggs when we play at home.....I think because everyone just relaxes....

It's still the same Giants team from last year....we are 1-2 coming off the bye....
                      [/quote]last year we blamed the injuries on D. What's the excuse this year? Yeah Plax isn't 100%, b ut Shockey, Toomer, O-line are all heathy.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]last year we blamed the injuries on D. What's the excuse this year? Yeah Plax isn't 100%, b ut Shockey, Toomer, O-line are all heathy.[/quote]

Exactly. I don't know what it is, it's as if the offense is just Eli to Plax. I know Eli has been passing the ball around to different players so that's good. But at the end of the day, it is Plax that scores the TD's, and if he doesn't than no one else does either..

You see other teams go to other players to make the plays when their star receivers gets shut down, but nope, not with us, our entire offense gets shut down if Plax doesn't play well....

Comment

Good lord...Sean Taylor of the Redskins has been shot.....
                          Hope he makes it.....

Comment

i have a sore throat, how do I take care of it? im all bundled up goin to class with like 8902390293 losengers (cough drops, sp?)

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]i have a sore throat, how do I take care of it? im all bundled up goin to class with like 8902390293 losengers (cough drops, sp?)[/quote]

If you can...buy some cepacol lozenges......
                              Have some tea with honey and some lemon ....and lots of other liquids....
                              Also...if you need added relief....try gargling with warm salt water.....
                              Also...take some ibuprofen

Feel better!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Good lord...Sean Taylor of the Redskins has been shot.....
                                Hope he makes it.....
                                [/quote]

Whaaat??? I gotta check out the news now....

Comment

Working...
                                X