Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Sad news to report. Sean Taylor didn't make it, he died sometime this morning. No articles but all you have to do is turn on ESPN News, CNN, or Google his name to read reports.

RIP Taylor! So unnecessary and truly sad for him and his family.

Comment

Official article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/27/sp...amp;ei=5087%0A

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Sad news to report. Sean Taylor didn't make it, he died sometime this morning. No articles but all you have to do is turn on ESPN News, CNN, or Google his name to read reports.

RIP Taylor! So unnecessary and truly sad for him and his family.[/quote]

Yeah before I went to bed they said his condition was improving. So to hear this is unfortunate...

Comment

Latest FF update.

<table class="gametable" id="standingstable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="first rank">*1.</td>
          <td class="team">BJacobs27</td>
          <td>10-2-0</td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td class="last">
          </td>
          </tr>
          <tr class="selected">
          <td class="first rank">*2.</td>
          <td class="team">The AG's</td>
          <td>9-3-0</td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td class="last">
          </td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
          <td class="first rank">*3.</td>
          <td class="team">SMS Giants</td>
          <td>9-3-0</td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td class="last">
          </td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
          <td class="first rank">4.</td>
          <td class="team">JerseyGiant21</td>
          <td>8-4-0</td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td class="last">
          </td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
          <td class="first rank">5.</td>
          <td class="team">Gmen's Wreckers</td>
          <td>6-6-0</td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td class="last">
          </td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
          <td class="first rank">6.</td>
          <td class="team">Dutchies</td>
          <td>6-6-0</td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td class="last">
          </td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
          <td class="first rank">7.</td>
          <td class="team">Chopper</td>
          <td>5-7-0</td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td class="last">
          </td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
          <td class="first rank">8.</td>
          <td class="team">QueenofSpades</td>
          <td>4-8-0</td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td class="last">
          </td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
          <td class="first rank">9.</td>
          <td class="team">Cedar Stumps</td>
          <td>2-10-0</td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td class="last">
          </td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
          <td class="first rank">10.</td>
          <td class="team">Sasha's Souljah's</td>
          <td>1-11-0</td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td>
          </td>
          <td class="last">
          </td></tr></tbody></table>
          *You have clinched the playoffs.

Comment

Congrats winners!!

<ul><li class="first"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="first"><div nowrap="">SMS Giants</div></td> <td class="pts">178.38</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">The AG's</div></td> <td class="pts">189.72</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">Chopper</div></td> <td class="pts">197.94</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">QueenofSpades</div></td> <td class="pts">188.78</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">BJacobs27</div></td> <td class="pts">247.90</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">JerseyGiant21</div></td> <td class="pts">233.52</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Sasha's Souljah's</div></td> <td class="pts">168.26</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">Gmen's Wreckers</div></td> <td class="pts">226.50</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class="last"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Cedar Stumps</div></td> <td class="pts">224.60</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">Dutchies</div></td> <td class="pts">242.36</td></tr></tbody></table>[/list]

Comment

congrats winners... good game JG... anyone knkow what week the playoffs start?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Sad news to report. Sean Taylor didn't make it, he died sometime this morning. No articles but all you have to do is turn on ESPN News, CNN, or Google his name to read reports.

RIP Taylor! So unnecessary and truly sad for him and his family.[/quote]

Yeah before I went to bed they said his condition was improving. So to hear this is unfortunate...
                [/quote]

Just heard about that.....sad news.......

Comment

How's everyone doing today?

Sad to hear about Taylor.

Comment

Yo all, deciding on wether on not to go back to work. Feel like ish...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Yo all, deciding on wether on not to go back to work. Feel like ish...[/quote]

Don't go back to work.

There, I decided for you.

Comment

The couch is reallly confortable right now. Wow the Taylor interview is on FoxNews.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="mjg407"]Yo all, deciding on wether on not to go back to work. Feel like ish...[/quote]

Don't go back to work.

There, I decided for you.
                          [/quote]yech, 101 fever, chills body aches......

Comment

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!

What a sad day for it happen on though, kinda bitter sweet.

But exactly one year ago, this thread was started. And I know I for one am grateful for it, b/c if it weren't for this place and the posters here I'd prolly no longer come on these boards.

So again Happy Anniversary fellow staff members!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!

What a sad day for it happen on though, kinda bitter sweet.

But exactly one year ago, this thread was started. And I know I for one am grateful for it, b/c if it weren't for this place and the posters here I'd prolly no longer come on these boards.

So again Happy Anniversary fellow staff members![/quote]

Wow, I didn't notice that.

Happy Anniversary to this great thread.

And this is a great place to post, a lot better than the BS that happens elsewhere.

Comment

On another note...did Jerry Reese aka Giants GM really have to go there PUBICALLY about Eli.

I'm sayin...I know it was the TRUTH and Eli needs to get it together quick fast, and in a d@mn hurry. However, how very unprofessional is it for the GM of the team to publically criticize his QB? I saw it on ESPN and I'm sorry but I cringed at the fact that we have a very loose-lipped GM that has prolly caused some drama in an already shaky locker room.

I mean where was his PUBLIC praise during their 6 game winning streak, WTF! Why do ppl only speak up in times of turmoil when folks are at their lowest possible point. This team & especially Eli has to take on a lot of criticism constantly both on and off the field and for good reason b/c of his poor performance in the latter part of recent seasons. But for it to be brought out within the organization, and thrown directly into the locker room and all that comes with that, I just felt was unnecessary and shows of poor decision-making from a leader of this ball club.

I don't know...that's just my honest opinion on the situation! Reese is not high up my list of well-liked individuals after this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X