Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="Bleu"]HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!

What a sad day for it happen on though, kinda bitter sweet.

But exactly one year ago, this thread was started. And I know I for one am grateful for it, b/c if it weren't for this place and the posters here I'd prolly no longer come on these boards.

So again Happy Anniversary fellow staff members![/quote]

Wow, I didn't notice that.

Happy Anniversary to this great thread.

And this is a great place to post, a lot better than the BS that happens elsewhere.
    [/quote]

WOW Great job remembering BLEU!!!!

It's amazing that the original poster isn't even part of the thread!!

But yes, glad to know everyone here for one whole year, it's quite amazing....it also wasn't too long ago that around this time, perhaps a few weeks from now, I thought my life was over when I had dizzy problems and needed to get an MRI....

You guys were great support here......we have lost a few soldiers (half of our staff) but gained some new ones, so it's all good!!!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]On another note...did Jerry Reese aka Giants GM really have to go there PUBICALLY about Eli.

I'm sayin...I know it was the TRUTH and Eli needs to get it together quick fast, and in a d@mn hurry. However, how very unprofessional is it for the GM of the team to publically criticize his QB? I saw it on ESPN and I'm sorry but I cringed at the fact that we have a very loose-lipped GM that has prolly caused some drama in an already shaky locker room.

I mean where was his PUBLIC praise during their 6 game winning streak, WTF! Why do ppl only speak up in times of turmoil when folks are at their lowest possible point. This team & especially Eli has to take on a lot of criticism constantly both on and off the field and for good reason b/c of his poor performance in the latter part of recent seasons. But for it to be brought out within the organization, and thrown directly into the locker room and all that comes with that, I just felt was unnecessary and shows of poor decision-making from a leader of this ball club.

I don't know...that's just my honest opinion on the situation! Reese is not high up my list of well-liked individuals after this one.[/quote]

I'm not sure Reese is very high on Eli....perhaps he was earlier but after a 3 seasons he may be losing patience. He's the new GM and I think he really wants to make a mark.

Was I upset about Eli's play last week? OF COURSE. But also remember that Eli's stats are practically identical to Peytons first 3 years as well!!!

The pressure is mainly because of how Eli came to NY. The ring that Big Ben has already gotten. As well as Rivers play in San Diego(which hasn't been all that great).

The GM should NOT be throwing his players under the bus, especially when TC isn't even doing it!!

However, I have not heard Reese's statement on ESPN so I will have to listen to it to collect my thoughts.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="mjg407"]Yo all, deciding on wether on not to go back to work. Feel like ish...[/quote]

Don't go back to work.

There, I decided for you.
        [/quote]yech, 101 fever, chills body aches......[/quote]

wow, hope you feel better!!!

Comment

I must go now and exercise, I have totally blown my diet!!

Let's say instead of losing the 15 pounds I wanted, I gained it!!!

I seriously need heeeelp!!!!

eeek!!! [][][][][]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="Bleu"]HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!

But exactly one year ago, this thread was started. And I know I for one am grateful for it, b/c if it weren't for this place and the posters here I'd prolly no longer come on these boards.

Wow, I didn't notice that.

Happy Anniversary to this great thread.

And this is a great place to post, a lot better than the BS that happens elsewhere.
            [/quote]

WOW Great job remembering BLEU!!!!

It's amazing that the original poster isn't even part of the thread!!

But yes, glad to know everyone here for one whole year, it's quite amazing....it also wasn't too long ago that around this time, perhaps a few weeks from now, I thought my life was over when I had dizzy problems and needed to get an MRI....

You guys were great support here......we have lost a few soldiers (half of our staff) but gained some new ones, so it's all good!!!
            [/quote]

Happy anniversary y'all! I didn't realize it either...........lol
            Y'all are great!
            Some sanity in a place filled with craziness!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!

HAPPY ANNIVESARY GUYS... im new here still kinda, but its also 1 year for me too registered on the Giants Boards... im glad i can post here with the sane people

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]On another note...did Jerry Reese aka Giants GM really have to go there PUBICALLY about Eli.

I'm sayin...I know it was the TRUTH and Eli needs to get it together quick fast, and in a d@mn hurry. However, how very unprofessional is it for the GM of the team to publically criticize his QB? I saw it on ESPN and I'm sorry but I cringed at the fact that we have a very loose-lipped GM that has prolly caused some drama in an already shaky locker room.

I mean where was his PUBLIC praise during their 6 game winning streak, WTF! Why do ppl only speak up in times of turmoil when folks are at their lowest possible point. This team & especially Eli has to take on a lot of criticism constantly both on and off the field and for good reason b/c of his poor performance in the latter part of recent seasons. But for it to be brought out within the organization, and thrown directly into the locker room and all that comes with that, I just felt was unnecessary and shows of poor decision-making from a leader of this ball club.

I don't know...that's just my honest opinion on the situation! Reese is not high up my list of well-liked individuals after this one.[/quote]

I agree with ya Bleu...
                Listen...I like the moves that Reese has done with this team...but I never...never like yapping about certain things to the media......cuz then things seem to take on a life of it's own....I don't care if it's from a player..or the GM...I don't like it.

I know some will say..."I like it when the GM speaks his mind...he's only speaking the truth"...well ya know what...maybe it's just me....but I don't need to hear every thought running through their head....
                and Yes I know he also said some positive things like he has faith in Eli......and I still say ssshhhhh.....I don't need to hear everything...
                yes...that's how I work..lol

Yes we all know Eli **** the bed on Sunday.....I have an idea...Reese probably sees Eli everyday...rip him a new hole in private......maybe he did that...and ya know what...I don't need to know about it.....

I was very upset about how Eli played on Sunday....but I am not gonna start calling him a bust or various other names and making plans for a new QB or cry about Big Ben like the majority of chicken little's on here are......lol..I guess that will make me"an Eli homer" lmao....

He deserves 95% of the blame for that pitiful loss on Sunday......and I am hoping he and the rest of the team(they are not exactly lighting things up either) can bounce back with a strong performance next Sunday in Chicago....and just win...

We will see.......[^o)]

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="Bleu"]HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!

HAPPY ANNIVESARY GUYS... im new here still kinda, but its also 1 year for me too registered on the Giants Boards... im glad i can post here with the sane people[/quote]

Happy anniversary to you BJacobs! [<)]

Comment

Um...what?

<font size="1"><b class="dateline">[/b]<h1 class="pageTitle"><b class="dateline">Power? Influence? KFed?[/b]<b class="dateline"> [/b]</h1></font>
                    <div class="content">
                    <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
                    <div class="field-label"> </div>
                    <div class="field-items">
                    <div class="field-item">
                    </div>
                    </div>
                    </div>
                    <div align="left"></div>
                    <div align="left">KFed is on the cover of the latest Details Magazine where they name him one of the “50 Most Influential Men under 45.” He's #7 along with Larry Birkhead as a "Good Father." Is this a joke? </div>
                    <div align="left"></div>
                    <div align="left">KFed said, “To be a father is… everything. It shows me how little I am.”</div>
                    <div align="left"></div>
                    <div align="left">Compared to Brit Brit, KFed is a good parent. ****,
                    anybody looks like the parent of the year compared to her. It isn't
                    hard. Wolf spiders who eat their young are better parents than her.
                    </div>
                    <div align="left"></div>
                    <div align="left">They should've renamed the magazine Rat Tails with him on the cover. As much as it sickens me I'd still hit it.
                    </div></div>

Comment

lol wolf spiders... w/e theres alot of people who have their priorities mixed up... it just makes me appreciate mine and think about mine more often

Comment

Hey guys. Anyone remember me? Probably not, its been a while.

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071128/...on_dollar_bill

Georgia man tries to cash 1 million dollar bill ... hahahaha i want him on my team! great attitude

Comment

Sorry for being late on this whole anniversary thing. Happy anniversary all! [&lt;)]

Comment

Good Morning all!!! Happy Belated Anny!!!

Keep the Taylor family and even the skins community in your thoughts.
                              Keep people less fortunate then you in your prayers...
                              pray for our Servicemen and women.
                              and yes, pray for our Giants that they can find the switch between their legs and at least win 2 more games this year so as they appear "better" than last season.

laters for now.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Um...what?

<font size="1"><b class="dateline">[/b]<h1 class="pageTitle"><b class="dateline">Power? Influence? KFed?[/b]<b class="dateline"> [/b]</h1></font>
                                <div class="content">
                                <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
                                <div class="field-label"> </div>
                                <div class="field-items">
                                <div class="field-item">
                                </div>
                                </div>
                                </div>
                                <div align="left"></div>
                                <div align="left">KFed is on the cover of the latest Details Magazine where they name him one of the “50 Most Influential Men under 45.” He's #7 along with Larry Birkhead as a "Good Father." Is this a joke? </div>
                                <div align="left"></div>
                                <div align="left">KFed said, “To be a father is… everything. It shows me how little I am.”</div>
                                <div align="left"></div>
                                <div align="left">Compared to Brit Brit, KFed is a good parent. ****,
                                anybody looks like the parent of the year compared to her. It isn't
                                hard. Wolf spiders who eat their young are better parents than her.
                                </div>
                                <div align="left"></div>
                                <div align="left">They should've renamed the magazine Rat Tails with him on the cover. As much as it sickens me I'd still hit it.
                                </div></div>
                                [/quote]

Umm, it's definitley 2012 if K-fed is on the cover.....

What is wrong with society!!

Comment

Working...
                                X