• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

morning all.</P>

my heart finally, is beating regularly. that was a close one.</P>

I admit it, i admit it:</P>

1) that Int Eli threw that Tillman picked? I jumped up ran to the kitchen and nearly cried. My wife, thankfully sympathized for me (she is becoming a diehard Jint fan slowly), and calmed me down.</P>

2) after THAT Int and then his fumble, i declared i wouldn't defend him anymore from the mutts in TAGF.</P>

why? because i defend him and defend him to the mutts in TAGF, against the carebear haters/fans and then he goes and plays a mediocre game in front of our big city rivals. he allows Wrecks to outshine him on the Battle of the First and Second Cities!!!</P>

Wrecks Gross-Man !!!</P>

and be honest we all but gift-wrapped that game for the berenstein bears!!! But our D banged up like it is, our D, led by AP and Mitchell, our D with Freddy Robbins, Tuck, Osi and Stray said, "F-that !!!! "</P>

All i ask for is, for the Giants to become as dominating as the plowboys, our D understands this, Thank God !!! But when does Gilbride and Co. sign on? </P>

Feagles? Tynes? Good Job Men !!!</P>

PS:</P>

yes Ward is injury-prone, but you cannot deny he "Tiki'd theOffense yesterday. Heal well Big Blue warrior, Heal Well!!!</P>

Have a Good Day all!!!! we have 6 Days to relish this W before facing a revitalized beagles team !!!</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

morning all.</p>

my heart finally, is beating regularly. that was a close one.</p>

I admit it, i admit it:</p>

1) that Int Eli threw that Tillman picked? I jumped up ran to the kitchen and nearly cried. My wife, thankfully sympathized for me (she is becoming a diehard Jint fan slowly), and calmed me down.</p>

2) after THAT Int and then his fumble, i declared i wouldn't defend him anymore from the mutts in TAGF.</p>

why? because i defend him and defend him to the mutts in TAGF, against the carebear haters/fans and then he goes and plays a mediocre game in front of our big city rivals. he allows Wrecks to outshine him on the Battle of the First and Second Cities!!!</p>

Wrecks Gross-Man !!!</p>

and be honest we all but gift-wrapped that game for the berenstein bears!!! But our D banged up like it is, our D, led by AP and Mitchell, our D with Freddy Robbins, Tuck, Osi and Stray said, "F-that !!!! "</p>

All i ask for is, for the Giants to become as dominating as the plowboys, our D understands this, Thank God !!! But when does Gilbride and Co. sign on? </p>

Feagles? Tynes? Good Job Men !!!</p>

PS:</p>

yes Ward is injury-prone, but you cannot deny he "Tiki'd theOffense yesterday. Heal well Big Blue warrior, Heal Well!!!</p>

Have a Good Day all!!!! we have 6 Days to relish this W before facing a revitalized beagles team !!!</p>[/quote]

This offense is an entire rollercoaster!!! We never know which one we're going to get. It's just unexplainable.....

Don't get me started on Ward, when healthy(rare) he is a VERY good running back. But just like anything else, you lost rhythm and chemistry when he gets hurt all the damn time!!! Same with BJ!!

I would rather have a so-so back that is reliable then Ward/BJ who makes some big runs here and there but then is out for the 4th quarter and the next two games.

Start putting Bradshaw in the game....trade Ward while he still has value....don't use BJ full time....

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="BJacobs27"]AG... i resign from the WR coach position... theres nothing i can do ... its for the good of the team [/quote]

Our defense has played pretty stellar today, offense? Didn't make the plane trip....
        [/quote]

20 minutes after i resign, the WR's show up and win the game (with the help of Eli of course)... ii think we made the right move AG!![/quote]

We made some great adjustments in the final minutes. The bullet to Plax was key...

How dare they challenge that play, it was such an obvious catch...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="BJacobs27"]AG... i resign from the WR coach position... theres nothing i can do ... its for the good of the team [/quote]

Our defense has played pretty stellar today, offense? Didn't make the plane trip....
          [/quote]

20 minutes after i resign, the WR's show up and win the game (with the help of Eli of course)... ii think we made the right move AG!![/quote]

We made some great adjustments in the final minutes. The bullet to Plax was key...

How dare they challenge that play, it was such an obvious catch...
          [/quote]

i thought they went for the pass to plax on the 13 yard line to the 2... to run down the clock and attempt a GW field goal. i liked the call of scoring the td though.. i think it caught the bears offguard... and anyway our defense played amazing, coughlin showed he had faith in them

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]i thought they went for the pass to plax on the 13 yard line to the 2... to run down the clock and attempt a GW field goal. i liked the call of scoring the td though.. i think it caught the bears offguard... and anyway our defense played amazing, coughlin showed he had faith in them[/quote]

Many think that we were going to run out the clock then on 4th down kick the FG. With the way the team has been playing, that was probably the most logical and best decision.

But TC decided to punch it in and believe in our defense who had been playing stellar all game....

And it worked.....

Comment

The Giants sure do know how to make life exciting..........[*-)]

I am just so happy we won.......things need to be worked on...but I am sooooo glad we won.......[]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]The Giants sure do know how to make life exciting..........[*-)]

I am just so happy we won.......things need to be worked on...but I am sooooo glad we won.......[]
                [/quote]

It's not every often that the Giants suck throughout a game and steal it at the end. This was actually quite a rare win, I guess it's nice to be on the other side for once...but only once....

Comment

I DVRd the second half yesterday. Had to do domestic things like cook a turkey and hang Christmas lights outside and on the roof. Watched the game last night. Ward was a beast, but now he has a broken fibula and is out for the season most likely. Good thing we have that solid backup of Grant... no wait didn't we trade him? Elisha looked lost out there, it's a sad day when our D sacks the opposing QB 6 times, yet he still looks better than our QB. But we won, we won a tight one for a change. Killdrive needs to make some adjustments on O. Our D played well yesterday, despite being banged up, and they were put is some crappy situations. Go big blue. Next week the fithy eagles....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I DVRd the second half yesterday. Had to do domestic things like cook a turkey and hang Christmas lights outside and on the roof. Watched the game last night. Ward was a beast, but now he has a broken fibula and is out for the season most likely. Good thing we have that solid backup of Grant... no wait didn't we trade him? Elisha looked lost out there, it's a sad day when our D sacks the opposing QB 6 times, yet he still looks better than our QB. But we won, we won a tight one for a change. Killdrive needs to make some adjustments on O. Our D played well yesterday, despite being banged up, and they were put is some crappy situations. Go big blue. Next week the fithy eagles....[/quote]

I know I sound like a broken record, but Ward has to go next year. Yes I'm sure he'll play well at another team and people will bicker why we got rid of him, but he's not reliable.

Face it, it is a constant tease to see Ward play so well only to last 2-3 games and sit the bench.
                    Then our offense scrambles to put another RB in and try to keep the chemistry....

Next season, we rotate Droughns/BJ/Bradshaw and share the load 33.3% each.

Comment

yeah, idk i think we should try the hurrry up O like bears did against us... in philly to start teh game next week... even tho ball control is what were great at

Comment

I think staples said it best when he said we should run the wishbone. Eli is still very skittish in the pocket. He's missing wide open guys and trying to force it to Plax. </P>

Ward's injury is not one I would call "injury prone". He fractured his fibula, so it's one of those weird ones. I do think we should have kept Grant over Ward. Was Ward on IR last year or just the PS?</P>

Comment

I think staples said it best when he said we should run the wishbone. Eli is still very skittish in the pocket. He's missing wide open guys and trying to force it to Plax. </P>

Ward's injury is not one I would call "injury prone". He fractured his fibula, so it's one of those weird ones. I do think we should have kept Grant over Ward. Was Ward on IR last year or just the PS?</P>

Comment

Ok so I'll get to the Giants in a minute...

Right now I've been watching Sean Taylor's funeral on nfl.com (streaming live from NFL Network) and I can't stop crying. This is such a sad situation.

Lavar Arrington just finished and he broke my heart. I LOVE LA and I miss him on this team, but to see him so distraught and in such serious pain up there speaking on behalf of Sean Taylor was just very sad.

There are so many people there paying their respects....

R.I.P. Sean Taylor!

Comment

on the espn.com boxscore of the Giants vs Bears game... theres a link called "conversation" where they post comments... and this is really one guys response....

MartezG: man the bears could of won but at the end they messed up by letsing the gaints scored that was the closest game i then saw but at the end when grossman threw the ball where every body was he sould of waited till someone got open or just scramble because everybody was over in the corner where the ball went so he could of made a touchdown and they would of won and the score would of been 22-21 and the bears would of won the game. then a gain ELI MANNING SUCK SUPER BAD

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]on the espn.com boxscore of the Giants vs Bears game... theres a link called "conversation" where they post comments... and this is really one guys response....

MartezG: man the bears could of won but at the end they messed up by letsing the gaints scored that was the closest game i then saw but at the end when grossman threw the ball where every body was he sould of waited till someone got open or just scramble because everybody was over in the corner where the ball went so he could of made a touchdown and they would of won and the score would of been 22-21 and the bears would of won the game. then a gain ELI MANNING SUCK SUPER BAD[/quote]</P>

Is that english?</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X