X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

AG,</P>

Have you checked this out yet?</P>

you live in the Orange/Rockland County area, please feel free to stop by the Nanuet Mall and check out the Official NY Giants kiosk for your holiday shopping!!</P>

</P>

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – Giants fans have a new store to call their own
    </P>

<TABLE align=right>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    <P class=headline1 align=center></P></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD class=body8 align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

The Giants Pro Shop has opened a brand new retail kiosk for Giants fans in the Nanuet Mall, just 30 minutes north of Giants Stadium. The mall is on Route 59 and Middletown Road in Nanuet.</P>

The store features officially licensed Giants merchandise, including Reebok jerseys, sideline apparel, T-shirts, women’s and children’s clothing, home furnishings,
    holiday decorations and much more. The new kiosk is the perfect place for Giants fans to acquire merchandise for themselves or to buy the perfect gift for the
    special fans in their lives. </P>

The Giants Pro Shop is an official store of the Giants. </P>

Nanuet Mall holiday hours are Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. If you can’t make it to the mall, shop online anytime at www.giantsproshop.com, or call toll-free, 1-877-NYG-SHOP 24 hours a day.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"]on the espn.com boxscore of the Giants vs Bears game... theres a link called "conversation" where they post comments... and this is really one guys response....

MartezG: man the bears could of won but at the end they messed up by letsing the gaints scored that was the closest game i then saw but at the end when grossman threw the ball where every body was he sould of waited till someone got open or just scramble because everybody was over in the corner where the ball went so he could of made a touchdown and they would of won and the score would of been 22-21 and the bears would of won the game. then a gain ELI MANNING SUCK SUPER BAD[/quote]</p>

Is that english?</p>[/quote]

Right! I had to break out my gibberish-to-english dictionary on that one. WTF?!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

AG,</p>

Have you checked this out yet?</p>

you live in the Orange/Rockland County area, please feel free to stop by the Nanuet Mall and check out the Official NY Giants kiosk for your holiday shopping!!</p>

</p>

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – Giants fans have a new store to call their own
        </p>

<table align="right">
        <tbody>
        <tr>
        <td>
        <p class="headline1" align="center"></p></td></tr>
        <tr>
        <td class="body8" align="left"></td></tr></tbody></table></p>

The Giants Pro Shop has opened a brand new retail kiosk for Giants fans in the Nanuet Mall, just 30 minutes north of Giants Stadium. The mall is on Route 59 and Middletown Road in Nanuet.</p>

The store features officially licensed Giants merchandise, including Reebok jerseys, sideline apparel, T-shirts, women’s and children’s clothing, home furnishings,
        holiday decorations and much more. The new kiosk is the perfect place for Giants fans to acquire merchandise for themselves or to buy the perfect gift for the
        special fans in their lives. </p>

The Giants Pro Shop is an official store of the Giants. </p>

Nanuet Mall holiday hours are Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. If you can’t make it to the mall, shop online anytime at www.giantsproshop.com, or call toll-free, 1-877-NYG-SHOP 24 hours a day.</p>[/quote]

Yes, I spent over $100 there over the weekend. The mall is practically down the street but if it weren't for this website, I wouldn't have known about it!

Comment

I'm jealous...clearly I don't have any place to buy Giants paraphenalia from! Boo!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm jealous...clearly I don't have any place to buy Giants paraphenalia from! Boo!
            [/quote]

Even more reason to come up to NY on weekend!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]I'm jealous...clearly I don't have any place to buy Giants paraphenalia from! Boo!
              [/quote]

[/quote]

I know! I am in desperate need for an NY visit too. So what are your thoughts about yesterday's game?

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]I'm jealous...clearly I don't have any place to buy Giants paraphenalia from! Boo!
                [/quote]

[/quote]

I know! I am in desperate need for an NY visit too. So what are your thoughts about yesterday's game?
                [/quote]

Satisfied with the defense. Can it be improved? Always...

Offense, very concerned, do we want to get blown out of the first round again? We need our chemistry back....Shockey barely got the ball, Toomer occasionally...is Eli not seeing the field well?

Something is going on, I watch Peyton Manning and other QB's who lose their #1's and still find no name players to get the ball too...we should have been able to attack with a combo of Shockey/Toomer if Plax isn't healthy.

Tynes will kill us in the postseason....it cannot come down to a FG...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]I'm jealous...clearly I don't have any place to buy Giants paraphenalia from! Boo!
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Satisfied with the defense. Can it be improved? Always...

Offense, very concerned, do we want to get blown out of the first round again? We need our chemistry back....Shockey barely got the ball, Toomer occasionally...is Eli not seeing the field well?

Something is going on, I watch Peyton Manning and other QB's who lose their #1's and still find no name players to get the ball too...we should have been able to attack with a combo of Shockey/Toomer if Plax isn't healthy.

Tynes will kill us in the postseason....it cannot come down to a FG...

[/quote]

Yeah Eli does make me extremely nervous. I'm not sure whether he needed to shake off the stench from last week or whether he is back. I don't know what to make of Eli, every game is a mystery of sorts. Maybe he'll find some consistency for all of our sake and we can actually win a game in the playoffs.

Defense is great. Aside from that first series they were on point all day.

Special teams did great by limiting Bensen but Tynes makes me nervous. He does not know how to directionally kick the ball and that's disturbing to me.

Overall the game was exciting, depressing, and satisfying in the end to say the least.

I just want to know who this team is and not be surprised every week and confused as to who will show up the following week. I need consistency and it doesn't seem like alot to ask of a team that should be considered elite.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

I just want to know who this team is and not be surprised every week and confused as to who will show up the following week. I need consistency and it doesn't seem like alot to ask of a team that should be considered elite.
                    [/quote]

Exactly!! WHO IS THIS TEAM?

I hate to say it, but you know who Dallas is when they play. They are a solid team. They destroy teams they are suppose to beat, and they find ways to beat teams that are on par with them...

It is sad but unless we can figure somethings out, we are looking at an exact mirror of last season and that would be a total waste!!!

Comment

Here's the latest chart on the mortgage crisis....why does it end in 2012!???

Comment

What happened to Joan Van Ark....
                        Something is wrong with this picture....everything is just...off

<font size="2"><b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">OUCH.</h1>[/b]

</font>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What happened to Joan Van Ark....

</font>

[/quote]

NASTY!!!!!!!

But I don't even know who she is!! hahaha...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What happened to Joan Van Ark....

</font>

[/quote]

<font color="#ff1493"><font size="6">WHAT THE...

JG I just got my heart back to its normal pace. Please warn me next time...LOL!
                            </font></font>

Comment

I loved the way Ward played, I loved our D, yes we did get beat a few times, but remember Dockery was an UFA rookie last year. The kid did good. That all being said, I say game ball to Feagles. His punts were phenomanal (sp?) and if he deserves the probowl. Where's Joshie Poo when you need him?

Comment

Who the heck dressed the Big Tuna for ESPN tonight? Jeeze Grandpa......

Comment

Working...
                                X