Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Phew! Nice win!

We are friggin 9-4 y'all! Whuddathunkit?
    I'm celebrating! Many thought we would probably be 4-9 at this point..........

I'll take a win...pretty...ugly...whatever...we won! Celebrate! [<)]

This Jets game blows...I wish I was getting the Steelers/Pats game...boooooo

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

GOOD WIN FELLERS []</P>

GiantYankee- I dig your new avatar! It brought us good luck!</P>

As much as it was nice to see the cowturds losing, doesn't having them beat the lions help us even more in the wildcard race?</P>

[/quote]</P>

yeah, it was a "pick your poison" kind of deal.</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Phew! Nice win!

We are friggin 9-4 y'all! Whuddathunkit?
      I'm celebrating! Many thought we would probably be 4-9 at this point..........

I'll take a win...pretty...ugly...whatever...we won! Celebrate! [&lt;)]

This Jets game blows...<FONT size=5>I wish I was getting the Steelers/Pats game...boooooo
      </FONT>[/quote]</P>

no, no you really don't. i am watching this pitiful excuse for a game. the steelers are getting totally owned, their vaunted D is getting eaten alive and brady and Co. are just blowing them the Hell out!!!</P>

I am sick of these lop-sided displays of utter domination...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Great win today, just wish I got to see it.

Comment

Argh......Evan Roberts is back from his vacation on WFAN......
          I really don't like him on the radio....he irks me......

Comment

Yes we won again, I'll always take a win, but our offense is NOT clicking...

We can't possibly think we can make it that far into the postseason the way we've been playing...

It all really comes down to Plax unfortunately.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Argh......Evan Roberts is back from his vacation on WFAN......
              I really don't like him on the radio....he irks me......
              [/quote]</P>

I loved when Joe Beningo and Sid Rosenberg did the midday show together. I liked Mac and Sid too. I think I just really loved Sid.</P>

Joe and Sid sounded like they had tons of fun doing the show together. Iwish WFAN would bring him back . . . again.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Yes we won again, I'll always take a win, but our offense is NOT clicking...

We can't possibly think we can make it that far into the postseason the way we've been playing...

[/quote]

agreed, people are starting the super bowl threads....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Yes we won again, I'll always take a win, but our offense is NOT clicking...

[/quote]

But the offense is doing enough to get us to win.
                  I think if we get Shockey into the game more, our offense will be set. We also need to mix up the run game more, put in Droughns or even Bradshaw more, and give Jacobs a break.

Comment

I don't see anyone starting Super Bowl threads.</P>

I think most are resigned to the fact that we are a 9-4 team and that all of our losses are against NFC playoff teams, and that we don't have a single win against ANY playoff team.</P>

I'm as big of a Giants fan as they come, but I'm also a realist. Not once this year did I get my hopes up about this team. Preseason, I thought they would be completely awful. I'm talking like 4-12. So it's nice that they are putting together a winning season, but I'm not enthused at all. </P>

I said to myself before the second game with Dallas that if the Giants beat Dallas I'd allow myself to get excited. As we know, they lost.</P>

It'll be fun to watch them in the playoffs again, but the Giants are turning into the Minnesota Timberwolves (with KG)of the NFL. Make the playoffs every year, lose in the first round.</P>

The Giants really need to start drafting some difference makers on offense. I know they have tried with Moss and Smith . . . but I'm thinking they use their first round pick on it this year. It seems like every year they are always trying to improve the defense first through the draft. Maybe it's time to focus on offense first and use free agency to fill gaps in the D this year.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Berliner24"]

It'll be fun to watch them in the playoffs again, but the Giants are turning into the Minnesota Timberwolves (with KG)of the NFL. Make the playoffs every year, lose in the first round.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Or the NY Yankees... [:$]

Comment

I guess we can be happy that they're not the Knicks.</P>

I was at the game on Saturday night. What a disaster.</P>

Comment

I agree with all your posts.

Shockey = Yes, this guy is TOO much of a factor to not be part of the OFFENSE! Perhaps the timing isn't right with him and Eli, but right now we are a two player offense. That is, Eli and Plax. I don't want to hear excuses about not having a great #3 and #4 receiver. That is bogus, we have Shockey, a veteran Toomer that should provide more than enough receiving offense. Most defenses forget about S.Moss (unfortunately we forget about him too on offense).

On the RB side, Jacobs is clearly rusty. He should be back to normalcy by the playoffs, but what happens if he gets hurt RIGHT before the playoffs? What if he pulls a hammy against the Pats?

Come on TC, get Bradshaw and Droughns some snaps. Let's not put them in a position to be starters right in the heat of the postseason, it is setting them up to fail....

Moss needs to step up more. RW needs to be able to run OUTSIDE of the wedge if need be, the guy clearly has no vision other than to run up the wedge...

Hester would not have so many TD's if he only ran up the wedge...

As for our last game, the Eagles should not have been able to move down the field so far and so fast, they did exactly what the Lions did, and it's scary...if our defense plays scared, we are going to lose...

Comment

Good win yesterday, i watched it live which was nice.</P>

My connection still down at home..............what a joke!</P>

Comment

Concerning our kick returns . . . I feel like the Giants have gone with "safe" kick returners the last 5 or so years. Guys that will not fumble the ball but will not get a big gain. Bradshaw is nice returning, but RW is so average.</P>

Part of the reason we made the Super Bowl in 2000 was RON DIXON.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Berliner24"]

Concerning our kick returns . . . I feel like the Giants have gone with "safe" kick returners the last 5 or so years. Guys that will not fumble the ball but will not get a big gain. Bradshaw is nice returning, but RW is so average.</p>

Part of the reason we made the Super Bowl in 2000 was RON DIXON.</p>[/quote]

He was also the only player to score a touchdown in the SB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next year's biggest upgrades need to be KICKER and PR/KR returners.....

Comment

Working...
                                X