Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="mjg407"]Miami got their first win....[/quote]

That sucks.

I really wanted to see them go 0-16.
    [/quote]
    Lol, me too it would have been most amusing!

I have my connection back now thankfully! My isp owes me over 40 in compensation! Just watched Eagles Cowboys - great game and perhaps we can learn from it if we meet them again in the offseason? Perhaps the few injuries they picked up as well will have a bearing on the playoff run..............i hope so! []

Anyway off to watch the game now, lets go Gmen!!!

Comment

No wonder why you guys don't post in the game thread. JG how did you get that info underneath your avatar i want to upgrade that number to about 95%.

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]No wonder why you guys don't post in the game thread. JG how did you get that info underneath your avatar i want to upgrade that number to about 95%.
        [/quote]

LOL......

Wow...this will not be a fun week........

Oy to the Vey......

Can I punch Gilbride......[:P]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="n420p69"]No wonder why you guys don't post in the game thread. JG how did you get that info underneath your avatar i want to upgrade that number to about 95%.
          [/quote]

LOL......

Oy to the Vey......

[/quote]

I don't know what's worse.

The "Eli sucks" threads, or the "Hire Garrett" ones.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="n420p69"]No wonder why you guys don't post in the game thread. JG how did you get that info underneath your avatar i want to upgrade that number to about 95%.
            [/quote]

LOL......

Oy to the Vey......

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL...
            I love the "I'll see you next year" Threads.......

Ya know....people around here really do act like a bunch of little high school girls...
            I should know...I was one once but I like to think I had more common sense at the time............

[:P]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="n420p69"]No wonder why you guys don't post in the game thread. JG how did you get that info underneath your avatar i want to upgrade that number to about 95%.
              [/quote]

LOL......

Oy to the Vey......

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL...

Ya know....people around here really do act like a bunch of little high school girls...
              I should know...I was one once but I like to think I had more common sense at the time............

[/quote]

If you had any common sense, you had more than them.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="n420p69"]No wonder why you guys don't post in the game thread. JG how did you get that info underneath your avatar i want to upgrade that number to about 95%.
                [/quote]

LOL......

Oy to the Vey......

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL...

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="n420p69"]No wonder why you guys don't post in the game thread. JG how did you get that info underneath your avatar i want to upgrade that number to about 95%.
                  [/quote]

LOL......

Oy to the Vey......

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL...

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol.....

this will be a fun week.......

Comment

finals week for me at college, great time to leave behind the board :P.... talk to you all friday night!!!

Comment

uhhh kevin killdrive?
                      1) why would you suddenly go to a pass when an
                      "angry" Jacobs was running up their gut and running them over? when we
                      had that chance to score and we threw twice to Plax...why?

2) why did our receivers/backs:
                      A)catch a ball and run in backwards loop?
                      B)drop the ball about 10 times?

3) Tempo: Quick Tempo? why do we idly shuffle back to the huddle after we have a big play? esp. on the Offense?

it seemed as if the entire team , barring the special teams unit was just kind of blahzay out there.
                      that's what infuriated me.

and Tynes....omg

sorry AGfHC team, i can really appreciate the common sense you are trying to
                      instill, but at this time of year a "Playoff Team" has that certain
                      "something" about them. they tend to look sharp, focused, lethal.

we look like we want to be that way but haven't quite committed to it yet.

Gilbride must go, recruit a QB to "pressure" Eli and/or eventually take over (from a cold, windy, northern school)

continue building the WR corps, LB corps and the O-Line!!!

what a &*$# game!!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]uhhh kevin killdrive?
                        1) why would you suddenly go to a pass when an "angry" Jacobs was running up their gut and running them over? when we had that chance to score and we threw twice to Plax...why?

3) Tempo: Quick Tempo? why do we idly shuffle back to the huddle after we have a big play? esp. on the Offense?

it seemed as if the entire team , barring the special teams unit was just kind of blahzay out there.

and Tynes....omg

sorry AGfHC team, i can really appreciate the common sense you are trying to instill, but at this time of year a "Playoff Team" has that certain "something" about them. they tend to look sharp, focused, lethal.

Gilbride must go, recruit a QB to "pressure" Eli and/or eventually take over (from a cold, windy, northern school)

what a &*$# game!!!!

[/quote]</P>

Good Points GY</P>

I think Madden said it best, at a certain point, teams going to the playoffs, need to play like playoff teams. We are not</P>

Shockey out for season- OUCH</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]uhhh kevin killdrive?
                          1) why would you suddenly go to a pass when an "angry" Jacobs was running up their gut and running them over? when we had that chance to score and we threw twice to Plax...why?

and Tynes....omg

sorry AGfHC team, i can really appreciate the common sense you are trying to instill, but at this time of year a "Playoff Team" has that certain "something" about them. they tend to look sharp, focused, lethal.

what a &amp;*$# game!!!!

[/quote]</P>

Good Points GY</P>

I think Madden said it best, at a certain point, teams going to the playoffs, need to play like playoff teams. We are not</P>

Shockey out for season- OUCH</P>

[/quote]there's only so much a D can do. How many 3 and outs does your O do before you get frustrated. WTF is up with Killdrive, he's the new Huffy. I don't understand the playcalling, I don't understand why we don't see more of Bradshaw on O. I don't understand Moss that guy is a fool.</P>

Steve Smith however had a beautiful catch. I love the comment about losing Shockey by the announcers, "it won't matter anyway because the don't use him...."</P>

TC needs to realize he needs to bring in some outside coordinators. He did it with Spags. Killdrives playcalling made no sense. You have a struggling QB who has accuracy issues, and so you air it out? Why did Eli throw over fourty times last night.

Jacobs is a great runner, but he has hands of lead, and that may be something we miss of old Tivi.</P>

Comment

All great points and I totally agree. Yesterday's game was horrible. It was not the wind, it was just a bunchy of zombie players out there.

You guys posted everything that I was just going to post so I won't again.

The team just didn't look at all hungry last night, and we love to lay eggs at home. We must be the only team that has homefield disadvantage....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]All great points and I totally agree. Yesterday's game was horrible. It was not the wind, it was just a bunchy of zombie players out there.

The team just didn't look at all hungry last night, and we love to lay eggs at home. We must be the only team that has homefield disadvantage....
                              [/quote]Normally I would just blame Elisha, j/k but seriously, Killdrive set him up for failure last night. We all know that Eli struggles in the windy games, so what is our plan, air it out? The ball just looked ugly out there. Not making excuses, but that one ball thrown to Amani looked like it was in a flat spin as it came to his hands. And wtf tynes? The foreskin kicker had no problem with the wind. </P>

I will stand by my D once again. Yes we got beat a couple of times, but we are starting 3 rookies in the secondary. One was undrafted and the other was a 7th round pick. Bradshaw once again impressed, so why is he not getting any carries?</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]All great points and I totally agree. Yesterday's game was horrible. It was not the wind, it was just a bunchy of zombie players out there.

[/quote]Normally I would just blame Elisha, j/k but seriously, Killdrive set him up for failure last night. We all know that Eli struggles in the windy games, so what is our plan, air it out? The ball just looked ugly out there. Not making excuses, but that one ball thrown to Amani looked like it was in a flat spin as it came to his hands. And wtf tynes? The foreskin kicker had no problem with the wind. </p>

I will stand by my D once again. Yes we got beat a couple of times, but we are starting 3 rookies in the secondary. One was undrafted and the other was a 7th round pick. Bradshaw once again impressed, so why is he not getting any carries?</p>[/quote]

Even Madden saw a chance to throw to Moss because of the distance the D was giving him and they didn't take full advantage of it. With that said, Jacobs looked like he almost got hurt again.

I've said it before, trade Ward for a solid kicker. We can live with BJ, Droughns and Bradshaw, that would be a true 3 headed monster.

Speaking of Bradshaw, that guy looked like he was going to break one in all his returns, why he isn't used in our offense must be why we call him Killdrive.

Shockey is out, but yeah, we never used him!!! His main role has been a blocking TE this season. Matthews and Boss can handle that.

Amani? He's allowed to make that drop, yes it was bad, but he has come through way too many times, he's a true Giant, he gets a total pass for that drop. no pun intended....

Sinorice Moss? A complete idiot of a football player. He's small, and did he get hurt again? Why did he go out? And I guess it is AUTOMATIC for him to catch a ball, and run backwards 5 yards.

Even MADDEN was screaming at the TV!!

"HE HAD THE 1ST DOWN!! HE RAN BACKWARDS!"

The wind was constantly knocking on my window, it was that bad last night and we continued to air it....I just don't get it....

Ross still continues to amaze me, he's going to be great.....

Oh and Smith had a great catch last night but we need to see much more than that....Tim Carter has made some fantabulous catches as well but he flat out stinks...

Comment

Working...
                                X