• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Berliner24"]

Anyone here have the LG VX9900 cell phone?</p>

I'm thinking of getting it.</p>[/quote]

My friend has the Env. I don't know if this is a newer version of it or the same, but it's ok.

The voyager looks pretty cool though....

Comment

Yea the Voyager does look cool, but you have to upgrade your service plan just to use the damn thing.</P>

Even though I am currently signed up for unlimited text and internet, if I wanted to get that on the voyager it would be an extra 20 bucks a month.</P>

I'm not down with that.</P>

Yea, the vx9900 is the enV. I think I'm just gonna get that.</P>

Comment

Yea the Voyager does look cool, but you have to upgrade your service plan just to use the damn thing.</p>

Even though I am currently signed up for unlimited text and internet, if I wanted to get that on the voyager it would be an extra 20 bucks a month.</p>

I'm not down with that.</p>

Yea, the vx9900 is the enV. I think I'm just gonna get that.</p>[/quote]

I think JG as the enV too....

Comment

That was my old phone.....well..and older version of it...but it was a good phone..

It was time for me to upgrade and I got the Voyager...LOVE it!

Comment

I want a QWERTY keyboard. I text a lot, and I've been using T9 on a regular phone. I don't even have a camera on my current phone.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Berliner24"]

That was my old phone.....well..and older version of it...but it was a good phone..

[/quote]

Oh man you are on the ball!! I was thinking of getting Voyager too....is there any one thing
              about it that really stands out?

Comment

MSNBC says:

<BLOCKQUOTE>Britney already announced her marital ambitions to her lawyers and ex-hubby, Kevin Federline. “[The lawyers] begged her to at least get a prenup, but she didn’t seem to be listening." K-Fed’s none too happy, either. “Kevin has seen Sam lose his temper,” said a family spy. “We hear he swears a lot and makes very derogatory statements when he’s alone with Brit. Kevin has forbidden Britney from having Sam around the boys. In fact, Kevin has threatened to get a restraining order. She’ll lose custody if she allows Sam around them, Kevin will make sure of it. Britney is completely under Sam’s spell. Everyone sees through him, except her. I hear that he stays with her most of the time, and she pays for his food, his bar and restaurant tabs and his clothing. She takes care of everything."
                </BLOCKQUOTE>

Thisis pretty touching. What a dreamboat this guy is. It sounds like a storybook home life, withSam looking over his shoulder as he rifles through her wallet and Britney sitting on the couch, washing down chocolate chip cookies with cans of beer. Oh no, I promised myself I wouldn't cry!</P>

Comment

JG, can you explain to me what the deal is with the service plans for the Voyager?</P>

You have to use a more expensive plan, right?</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Berliner24"]

[/quote]

Oh man you are on the ball!! I was thinking of getting Voyager too....is there any one thing
                    about it that really stands out?

[/quote]

The touch screen...takes a bit to get use to...but I love it....does make it easier....
                    I need a phone with a qwerty keyboard since I text fools soo much.....
                    It has the GPS thingie on it....
                    Way easier to access the internet on this phone.....
                    Other than the touch screen...not really all that much different from my previous phone...oh yeah...the voyager is not that chunky....it is very thin compared to my other phone....so I like that...
                    The camera is not the greatest...but it'll do

But I've only had this phone for about a week....so we will see....lol

Comment

JG, can you explain to me what the deal is with the service plans for the Voyager?</p>

You have to use a more expensive plan, right?</p>[/quote]

I didn't have to change plans for the voyager.........my plan remains the same price wise..I remember since I asked them that three times...lol

Is it time for you to upgrade your phone?

But this was my old phone....the env...and it was just as good....I just wanted something prettier...lol

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]MSNBC says:

<blockquote>Britney already announced her marital ambitions to her lawyers and ex-hubby, Kevin Federline. “[The lawyers] begged her to at least get a prenup, but she didn’t seem to be listening." K-Fed’s none too happy, either. “Kevin has seen Sam lose his temper,” said a family spy. “We hear he swears a lot and makes very derogatory statements when he’s alone with Brit. Kevin has forbidden Britney from having Sam around the boys. In fact, Kevin has threatened to get a restraining order. She’ll lose custody if she allows Sam around them, Kevin will make sure of it. Britney is completely under Sam’s spell. Everyone sees through him, except her. I hear that he stays with her most of the time, and she pays for his food, his bar and restaurant tabs and his clothing. She takes care of everything."
                        </blockquote>

Thisis pretty touching. What a dreamboat this guy is. It sounds like a storybook home life, withSam looking over his shoulder as he rifles through her wallet and Britney sitting on the couch, washing down chocolate chip cookies with cans of beer. Oh no, I promised myself I wouldn't cry!</p>[/quote]

Another Anna Nicole in the making!!!

Comment

Yea, I'm due for an upgrade. </P>

Why do I keep hearing that I'll have to pay more for my plan if I get the Voyager?!?</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Berliner24"]

JG, can you explain to me what the deal is with the service plans for the Voyager?</p>

You have to use a more expensive plan, right?</p>[/quote]

I didn't have to change plans for the voyager.........my plan remains the same price wise..I remember since I asked them that three times...lol

Is it time for you to upgrade your phone?

But this was my old phone....the env...and it was just as good....I just wanted something prettier...lol

[/quote]

haha maybe you need a female to call up and change your service.....

Comment

Yea, I'm due for an upgrade. </p>

Why do I keep hearing that I'll have to pay more for my plan if I get the Voyager?!?</p>[/quote]

Ask them again..........
                              If I had to upgrade my plan that was more costly..I would not have gotten the Voager...I will keep an eye out for my bill....

Comment

Once phones can get smarter and energy efficient, the use for PC's will start going away....

PC's are already starting to migrate to Home Entertainment Systems, they aren't so specialized
                                anymore....

Comment

Working...
                                X