X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

OMG I dunno if I am ready for this!!

A-Team the movie?

<h1>Singleton hunts for 'A-Team' team-Fox in early talks with director on remake</h1>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG I dunno if I am ready for this!!

A-Team the movie?

<H1>Singleton hunts for 'A-Team' team-Fox in early talks with director on remake</H1>

[/quote]yeah, well that may be better than son of knight rider...</P>

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/...5-ad3f80f40ed8</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG I dunno if I am ready for this!!

A-Team the movie?

<h1>Singleton hunts for 'A-Team' team-Fox in early talks with director on remake</h1>

[/quote]yeah, well that may be better than son of knight rider...</p>

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/...5-ad3f80f40ed8</p>

</p>[/quote]

Hmm...they might be pushing it with the A-Team, the show had a fun campy kind feel to it..

Let me guess, A-Team is going to be all serious like some kind of Mission Impossible deal right?

And son of Knight Rider sounds really ghay, what's the car going to be? A Toyota Prius?

Comment

http://www.knightrideronline.com/</P>

I guess you could check it out. Can't imagine it being cheezier than the original.</P>

Comment

Comment

And here's the new Hoff.</P>

</P>

Comment

This is going to be marketing galore!!!

I don't think it's a good idea to use the Mustang...I figure that's prolly a super hooked up Saleen....

Transformers already used the Mustang...it's going to be over done....

A Dodge Charger would look hotter.....

Comment

The official new banner....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]The official new banner....

[/quote]

what is that?

Comment

fantasy football! ohhh! thats awesome!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

<font size="4">One more thing that is completely bothering me and that is the pace of the offense.

Sorry to compare, but Peyton would never just let the offense take so long to call a play.

We are down by 2 scores with 7-8 mins left and everyone is walking up to the line, this is the SAME issue as when Eli had the multiple delay of games.

I'm sorry, but there is a certain "sense of awareness" that is not occuring on our offense. It's as if the offense NEEDS to be told to hurry up, they can't do it on their own.</font>

[/quote]

BAM !!! that is the worse of the worse. no sense of urgency what'so-ever.
                        seriously the games we NEED to win, we won't. the games we figure we lose, we don't.

my heart just hurts sometimes when i watch the games. we don't appear lethal but lethargic.

Gilbride, has to go. And if TC gets the ax, they MUST keep Spagnuolo, he's onto something!
                        Eli is not ever going to be the QB we want him to be as long as he's a Jint. He's like Hostetler re-born and not much else.

Moss, despite that speed he has to realize he's playing the game with big boys. You gonna have to take some hits for the team.

Shock? well, i'm still an avowed Shockey fan, nothing will change that, sorry he's gone for the remainder but the way we look, we're destined for yet another wondrous One-and-Done.

I cannot stop being a Jints fan, it's in my blood you see? and i didn't comprehend the 60s and 70s dismal years because i was not born or just a baby.

I remember and fondly reminisce of the 80s and early 90s and if that makes me "spoiled" as some MBoarders say; then so be it.

Eli, needs a better system to play in, and players who won't bury him by sloppy and mistake-filled gameplay.

Is this yet another Doomsday Rant? no, but this madness has to stop!!

we must decide to either be a total and complete trashbag team in the mode of the phins or falcons or decide that with the talent we have, we must push to excellence and the next tier.

Mediocrity absolutely s***s!!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]

why the hell is KITT a MUS_CRAP-tang????

i mean i know there isn'ta production model of the firebird out in recent years, but the GTO would have sufficed!!!!

or (my) Camaro!!! ut a Stank, i mean, Stang???? ewwwwwwww puke[+o(]

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"][/quote]

why the hell is KITT a MUS_CRAP-tang????

i mean i know there isn'ta production model of the firebird out in recent years, but the GTO would have sufficed!!!!

or (my) Camaro!!! ut a Stank, i mean, Stang???? ewwwwwwww puke[+o(]
                            [/quote]watch it there soldier boy..... Stang vs. Bird.... stang...</P>

Although I would love to own a 67 or 68 Firebird convertible 400 ram air. </P>

Comment

<UL>
                              <LI>Bring back dave brown</LI>
                              <LI>Bring back Jessie Armstead</LI>
                              <LI>Bring back Ray Hanley</LI>
                              <LI>Bring Back Fassel as OC</LI>
                              <LI>Bring Back Parcells as owner</LI>
                              <LI>Bring Back Tyrone Wheatley as bench warmer</LI>
                              <LI>Bring Back Jason Seahorn as offical Republican actress dater.</LI>
                              <LI>Bring Back LT </LI>
                              <LI>Bring Back Charles Way</LI>
                              <LI>Bring Back Phillipe Sparks</LI>
                              <LI>Bring Back Paul O'neil</LI>
                              <LI>Bring Back Joe Torre</LI>
                              <LI>Bring Back George W. Bush</LI>[/list]

nevermind theres no point in any of that if eli is quarterback.</P>

Comment

<font color="#ff0000">[:|] jeepers, we've been found.....everyone hide quick....[]
                                </font>

Comment

Working...
                                X