X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Berliner24"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]
    oh, Pro-Bowl roster out, only Osi made it. the cowpukes and fudge-packers have infested the NFC team...

why yes, yes i'm bitter.
    [/quote]12 cow***s made it. How the heck did that dirty bastich Hamlin make it? Marion Barber? Matt Hassleback? Are you kidding me...[/quote]</P>

Forget the fact that Hasselbeck is quietly having a very good season, who else would you put in the probowl as a QB from the NFC?</P>[/quote]Eli...[] No seriously, I really don't see Hassleback having that great of a year. What about Kitna? He's having a pretty good year (other than being a ragdoll for oposing dss)

Comment

HOLY SCHMIDT!</P>

<FONT color=#666666 size=2>Posted:</FONT> <FONT color=#666666 _extended="true">1 hours 34 minutes ago</FONT> </P>
      <H1 _extended="true">Parcells says he 'probably' will take front-office job with Falcons</H1>

Comment

Jon Kitna?!? Yea right!!</P>

Brees .. hmm .. maybe. But he's been very inconsistent. Hasselbeck has had a very good overall year. I know this because he's on my fantasy team </P>

Anyway . . . I can't believe that Britney Spears' sister is pregnant. On second thought, I can believe it, but how in the hell could she get pregnant at 16 when she's seen her sister's life go to hell after she had her first kid.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

HOLY SCHMIDT!</p>

<font color="#666666" size="2">Posted:</font> <font _extended="true" color="#666666">1 hours 34 minutes ago</font> </p>
          <h1 _extended="true">Parcells says he 'probably' will take front-office job with Falcons</h1>[/quote]

Yeah I heard about that on the way into work, this came out of NOWHERE.

Comment

Jon Kitna?!? Yea right!!</p>

Brees .. hmm .. maybe. But he's been very inconsistent. Hasselbeck has had a very good overall year. I know this because he's on my fantasy team </p>

Anyway . . . I can't believe that Britney Spears' sister is pregnant. On second thought, I can believe it, but how in the hell could she get pregnant at 16 when she's seen her sister's life go to hell after she had her first kid.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Like I said before, we need to put all these punk rich kids on an island and just let them duke it out....

Comment

Brees .. hmm .. maybe. But he's been very inconsistent. Hasselbeck has had a very good overall year. I know this because he's on my fantasy team </P>

Anyway . . . I can't believe that Britney Spears' sister is pregnant. On second thought, I can believe it, but how in the hell could she get pregnant at 16 when she's seen her sister's life go to hell after she had her first kid.</P>

</P>[/quote]well I follow the hawks and he isn't looking all that great. More importantly is that in no way does Marion Barber belong in the pro bowl.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Berliner24"]

</P>

[/quote]

Like I said before, we need to put all these punk rich kids on an island and just let them duke it out....
                [/quote]</P>

So you want to throw like . . . Jamie Lynn Spears, Hayden Pannettiere, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes on an island and shoot a season of Survivor?</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Berliner24"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

So you want to throw like . . . Jamie Lynn Spears, Hayden Pannettiere, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes on an island and shoot a season of Survivor?</P>

They could throw one white trash male on the island too to knock them all up and see which girl is left to give away half her fortune to him.</P>

Comment

So you want to throw like . . . Jamie Lynn Spears, Hayden Pannettiere, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes on an island and shoot a season of Survivor?</p>

They could throw one white trash male on the island too to knock them all up and see which girl is left to give away half her fortune to him.</p>[/quote]

I don't know who Hayden is, but I think Hillary Duff is a pretty well grounded girl. I don't think she should be part of that mix.

Britney &amp; Lynn Spears, Nicole Ritchie, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan. Put them all on an island and tell them it's a show like survivor, but there is no show, we just drop them off on the island....

Comment

Better yet....have some cannibal tribe on the other side of the island!

Comment

Hayden is the girl cheerleader from Heroes.</P>

She's like the latest girl who everyone has been waiting for to turn 18.</P>

Comment

Hayden is the girl cheerleader from Heroes.</p>

She's like the latest girl who everyone has been waiting for to turn 18.</p>[/quote]

Ohhh ok, I know her, I don't buy her saving the dolphins/whales act....

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]Better yet....have some cannibal tribe on the other side of the island![/quote]

Exactly....they won't be told ahead of time, they would find out the hard way.....

Comment

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
                              I know I will probably burn in hell for laughing at all of this....but seriously...you can't make this stuff up.....

<h2>Kevin Knew Before Britney!</h2>
                              <span id="intelliTXT">

Wow. This is bound to sting!</p>

Kevin Federline found out that Jamie Lynn Spears was pregnant before even Britney did!</p>

Brit Brit was not told of the big news before it was made public, splashed on the cover of the new OK! magazine.</p>

However, K-Fed was warned in advance, and that's due to his close relationship with Lynne Spears, Jamie Lynn and the entire Spears family.</p>

While Britney has been estranged from her mother and father, Kevin
                              has not. In fact, he's been the only outlet for them to see their
                              grandchildren.</p>

"Kevin knew before Britney that Jamie Lynn is pregnant," a Federline family insider tells the NY Post. "In fact, Britney's mom Lynne, told Kevin about it on Monday, [December 17], because Lynne wanted Kevin to be prepared."</p>

The insider adds, "We're waiting for the fallout from Britney. Kevin is sure Britney will flip out and blame her mom and dad."</p>

Britney's not gonna get mad. She's gonna get even!</p>

What publicity stunt will Brit Brit pull in retaliation????</p>

She needs to get more attention than Jamie Lynn!</p></span>

Comment

wtf!!!?
                                jamie lynn looks like shes 14 yrs old or something
                                i mean the girl has a show on nickeldeon...this is really messed up

Comment

Working...
                                X