Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

How in the heck did this post become so popular?? I don't even know what the poster means by an Asian giant...</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

mmmmm more bacon....</P>

[/quote]

What's sad is she will be wealthier than we will ever become....
      [/quote]and she's an egals fan...This picture makes me think...Vacuous</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

*drooling* </P>

Dammit, why can't the G-Men get a hot chick to come represent us, we don't even have cheerleaders!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="epicbaze"]

How in the heck did this post become so popular?? I don't even know what the poster means by an Asian giant...</P>[/quote]well he's Asian, and a Giant fan, so his call sign/username is Asian Giant.... and he's not a chick....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="epicbaze"]

How in the heck did this post become so popular?? I don't even know what the poster means by an Asian giant...</P>

[/quote]well he's Asian, and a Giant fan, so his call sign/username is Asian Giant.... and he's not a chick....[/quote]</P>

Didn't say he was a chick, I said why can't we get a hottie like Tara Reid or Jessica Simpson to come give this team a little more atmosphere. </P>

Comment

[quote user="epicbaze"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="epicbaze"]

[/quote]well he's Asian, and a Giant fan, so his call sign/username is Asian Giant.... and he's not a chick....[/quote]</P>

Didn't say he was a chick, I said why can't we get a hottie like Tara Reid or Jessica Simpson to come give this team a little more atmosphere. </P>[/quote]inside joke... asian giant used to have a chick on his avatar, so everyone thought he was a she....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]inside joke... asian giant used to have a chick on his avatar, so everyone thought he was a she....[/quote]

thank you.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]inside joke... asian giant used to have a chick on his avatar, so everyone thought he was a she....[/quote]

thank you.
                [/quote]is that sarcasm? lol</P>
                <H3 class=post-title>Top Ten Teacher Sex Scandals of 2007! </H3>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]inside joke... asian giant used to have a chick on his avatar, so everyone thought he was a she....[/quote]

thank you.
                  [/quote]is that sarcasm? lol</p>
                  <h3 class="post-title">Top Ten Teacher Sex Scandals of 2007! </h3>[/quote]

no i meant it, thank you for giving him as well as future new posters here a heads up that I am not a chick.

I was actually thinking about putting back on some kind of chick avatar, might as well go with the flow...

[]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

thank you.

[/quote]

no i meant it, thank you for giving him as well as future new posters here a heads up that I am not a chick.

I was actually thinking about putting back on some kind of chick avatar, might as well go with the flow...

[]
                    [/quote]</P>

Yes you should, might I suggest Vida Guerra *drooling like Homer at the Quick E Mart*</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

thank you.

[/quote]

[]
                      [/quote]</P>

Yes you should, in fact I'm gonna grab one myself</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[]
                        [/quote]Yes I would rather see your old Avatar instead of TC. I'll stick with the HOFF thank you.

Comment

[quote user="epicbaze"]

Yes you should, might I suggest Vida Guerra *drooling like Homer at the Quick E Mart*</p>[/quote]

I'm soooo over Vida....there's too many new fresh faces on the scene now....

Comment

AG, check your inbox.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="epicbaze"]

Yes you should, might I suggest Vida Guerra *drooling like Homer at the Quick E Mart*</P>

[/quote]

I'm soooo over Vida....there's too many new fresh faces on the scene now....
                              [/quote]</P>

I guess I'm living in the past, but I just can't seem to get over that *****!!!</P>

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

parcells not taking the job?

Comment

Working...
                                X