Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="BJacobs27"]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AuNhwiUNIPp5ot7l2Y3FGVE5nYcB?slug=ap-falcons-parcells&prov=ap&type=lgns

parcells not taking the job?[/quote]</P>

that's what they are saying on most of the news wires...</P>

Comment

This was pretty funny from Kissing Suzy Kobler...</P>

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">The Giants can clinch a playoff spot if:</SPAN>

Eli Manning's Citizen Eco-Drive watch instructs him how not to implode drives.

OR

Sinorice Moss applies backward running skills to backing into playoffs.
      </P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]

I'm nervous people. I just looked at the standings and we're no longer that far ahead anyone for that
        "sure" wildcard spot. Do you all think we'll make it? Or will we crash and burn and be the laughing stock of the NFL b/c the team that will likely dethrone us is none other than the Vikings who murdered us 3 weeks ago?</p>

I can't take it...</p>

</p>[/quote]

Just gonna take it one game at a time........Bleu....

I am happy that we are even discussing play-off with this team......

Do I wish things were better....oh hell to the yes.......

But then I look around at other teams and their fans....things could be waaaay worse......

There are 2 wild card spots..........All we need is a win(I think) to get in....and I just hope we get it somehow this weekend.....

The good thing is that we are not playing at home...lol.....[:P]

But the weather is suppose to be nasty...so oy vey....

So for now...I will just continue laughing at the fact that Britney Spears 16 year old sister is pregnant..and hope for the best with this looney team.....[]

How is puppy??? [&amp;]

[/quote]
        well Ladies, I see it like this.
        we HAVE to beat the bills, because barring the pat starters being benched and conserved for the post-season, the pats game is a sure Loss.

the bills game IS the season as far as i believe.[]
        oh and if we don't make the playoffs this year, Coughlin is most definitely gone.
        (Just leave Spags please!!!)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[:S]Yeah, but lets hope huffydrive doesn't do the run and shoot O again. I'm not worried about the Bills D beating us, just us beating ourselves...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

This was pretty funny from Kissing Suzy Kobler...</p>

<span style="font-weight: bold;">The Giants can clinch a playoff spot if:</span>

OR

</p>[/quote]

haha.

And this just in, BJ reaggravated his hamstring injury!!!!!!!

Comment

Best faceplant... ever</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSxqt...thleather.com/</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

This was pretty funny from Kissing Suzy Kobler...</p>

<span style="font-weight: bold;">The Giants can clinch a playoff spot if:</span>

OR

</p>[/quote]

haha.

And this just in, BJ reaggravated his hamstring injury!!!!!!!

[/quote]

source to this BJ accident?

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]

source to this BJ accident?[/quote]

Heard it on ESPN radio on the way home. Wilson practiced again and McKenzie had a sore throat and fever/headache so he didn't practice...

In last weeks game towards the end, you can see BJ limping off the field...which at this point is starting to look really common....

Even when Tiki was playing, BJ would limp off the field...the guy is not a full time starter....

Comment

def not, its a shame...

Comment

how serious is the injury....enough to miss Buffalo?

Comment

[quote user="bleeding blue"]how serious is the injury....enough to miss Buffalo?[/quote]

All I heard was that he didn't practice. I don't think he will be too effective in next week's game unfortunately. It's time that Droughns/Bradshaw gets the ball now....

Our main 2 headed monster Ward/BJ cannot carry the load for a full season, so now we go to our backup 2 headed monster Droughns/Bradshaw.

Giants probably have one of the best depths in RB out of all the other teams.

Now, if only they kept Grant.....

Comment

so AG... tell me if i should reprimand my team.... i coach this town basketball team for high school juniors and seniors... were up 1 point with 48 seconds left, and theres no shot clock. i tell them "pass the ball around but if you have an open shot, take it" because i dont like bad sportsmanship and holding the ball for 48 seconds... well my team goes out there, and just passes around, and doesnt take a shot... we win the game, but i was upset with them, and i explained to the opposing team coach that i was sorry for it, and he didnt really believe me because im 20 years old and hes 45... but i dont know

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]so AG... tell me if i should reprimand my team.... i coach this town basketball team for high school juniors and seniors... were up 1 point with 48 seconds left, and theres no shot clock. i tell them "pass the ball around but if you have an open shot, take it" because i dont like bad sportsmanship and holding the ball for 48 seconds... well my team goes out there, and just passes around, and doesnt take a shot... we win the game, but i was upset with them, and i explained to the opposing team coach that i was sorry for it, and he didnt really believe me because im 20 years old and hes 45... but i dont know[/quote]

I see nothing wrong with what your team did. I understand the sportsmanship but you are playing the game to win. If one of your players were to take a shot within the last 5 seconds to show (sportsmanship) and it takes a hard bounce off the rim, the other team throws it up and gets it in, well, how's that for sportsmanship?

The other coach will gladly shake your hand because his team came back and won....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="BJacobs27"]so AG... tell me if i should reprimand my team.... i coach this town basketball team for high school juniors and seniors... were up 1 point with 48 seconds left, and theres no shot clock. i tell them "pass the ball around but if you have an open shot, take it" because i dont like bad sportsmanship and holding the ball for 48 seconds... well my team goes out there, and just passes around, and doesnt take a shot... we win the game, but i was upset with them, and i explained to the opposing team coach that i was sorry for it, and he didnt really believe me because im 20 years old and hes 45... but i dont know[/quote]

I see nothing wrong with what your team did. I understand the sportsmanship but you are playing the game to win. If one of your players were to take a shot within the last 5 seconds to show (sportsmanship) and it takes a hard bounce off the rim, the other team throws it up and gets it in, well, how's that for sportsmanship?

The other coach will gladly shake your hand because his team came back and won....
                              [/quote]

yeah but... you should have 24 seconds to shoot... at longest 35. I guess id be upset if they won more then 1 game last year, but they didnt,

Comment

Schilling backstabs Clemens :
                                http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7585182?MSNHPHMA

BJ and Ward:
                                .....really s***s about there apparent inability to stay healthy and durable[:S]

Droughns: all heart, sad that he's lost a step[]

Bradshaw: needs to be cultivated in the mold of Barber or even Meggett[O]

Ryan Grant: the One that got away!!!![:@]

QB: draft a Cold weather, outdoor college/University athlete[:|]

O-Line: MORE Muscle[6]

Coaches: all gone except Spags and his "stolen" Egirls hybrid schemes

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                                X