Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I'm not sure who I want to win. I hate the Redskins so I know I don't want them to advance. But I also hate the Seahawks and I think they pose a bigger threat. So I'm torn.

Comment

Hi Bleu!!!!
      I think I will just root for the foreskins to lose......
      Wow....it is sooo friggin loud in the house of horrors.....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm not sure who I want to win. I hate the Redskins so I know I don't want them to advance. But I also hate the Seahawks and I think they pose a bigger threat. So I'm torn.[/quote]

hey bleu!! how are you?

I feel the same way. i think I want the Seahawks to win, but I want a scrappy ugly game, with low scoring. and not low scoring because of solid D, but because of many mistakes on O!

Comment

oh, and hi JG!

Comment

Hi andy!

Comment

anyone seen the movie Friday Night Lights. i picked it up in town today because it was cheap and i like to buy DVDs. i just want to know if it's worth watching.

Comment

Hey JG! Hey Andy! I'm doing well. My boss is doing well it seems these days so things are going pretty good for me.

Yeah I can't root for the Redskins so I guess go Seahawks. Lol. This game is pretty boring so far though...

Comment

so, how are you going to watch the game tomorrow? at home? or will you go to a bar or something? I can't wait for it. the start time over here will be 6pm, so i'll be having an early dinner then kicking my family out of the living room and settling down with a beer or two.

Comment

Ok he was so down! Come on!

Comment

7-0 Seahawks

Comment

ok, well, I'm gonna run off now and try and set up Xbox live. see you tomorra!

Comment

Ok bye Andy!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]anyone seen the movie Friday Night Lights. i picked it up in town today because it was cheap and i like to buy DVDs. i just want to know if it's worth watching.
                            [/quote]

in my honest opinion this is one of the rare GOOD football movies.
                            also Remember the Titans, Rudy, Radio, the Program and Any Given Sunday are some ggod ones.

Varsity Blues has like ONE really good scene in my opinion but i cant stand james the vander-geek AKA Dawson [+o(]

this game is major boredom i hate both teams but kinda pulled for the skins since they are NFC East members...

but the dropped passes remind me of our game against these same skins...poor Eli.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

This game is gross.......
                              I need to go read the foreskins forum...lol...they are probably going nuts there....

oohh TD Foreskins....the skins fans are probably already planning for the superbowl..lol

Comment

and like that, this game is over. oh well...listen i don't hate the bucs but F**K BUCS !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                                X