Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

time to
    focus on the butt pirates, i mean the booty buccaqueers....

with
    all the low-class, in-bred filth spamming on here i want to take a road
    trip down there and punch one of them in the mouth. then slap the ****
    out of tivi barbie!!!!

listen, we have to beat the bucs, i want pewter blood spilled and garcia carted out!

GO GIANTS F**K Bucs !!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

What's going on everyone?

Let's hope we take it to the Bucs tomorrow.

Comment

Two great games yesterday!

3 more hours until it's our turn!!!!!

Comment

Less than 2 hours now, im starting to get nervous!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]anyone seen the movie Friday Night Lights. i picked it up in town today because it was cheap and i like to buy DVDs. i just want to know if it's worth watching.
            [/quote]
            Hi Andy.

I have FNL on dvd, it is a good movie.

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]Less than 2 hours now, im starting to get nervous!
              [/quote]

DOn't worry, we'll take this game....

Comment

alright , guys, gals, did the giants exceed your expectations? Would 1 win be pleasing to you?

to me, i thought we'd be 8-8, but now that we're here, I want it all!!!

Comment

in the words of Rick Flair

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

how about that team? webster finally earned his pay cheque! bradshaw played great ball, eli was solid and the D line applied pressure all game long. that's two games running now. i see some momentum!!!!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]in the words of Rick Flair

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

how about that team? webster finally earned his pay cheque! bradshaw played great ball, eli was solid and the D line applied pressure all game long. that's two games running now. i see some momentum!!!!
                    [/quote]

Another great game. Bradshaw did great-he's going to be a star one day, and I still don't get Webster. One day he sucks and the next he's on fire. I still see potential in him though, hopefully this game will help him progress.
                    And Eli did good too. At the end it looked as though the ref said something like "you did good today" right before the last punt.

Comment

<font size="6">BALLLLLLIN'

</font>

Comment

next week is huge for us. i would say it's more important that the superbowl. i don't know if i could handle goin 0-3 against the cowboys this season.

Comment

What a great win....
                          I am so proud of this team.....

Cookies for everyone!

Comment

Believe it or not we will be more fresh going into Dallas than today's game.

We just need to start off quick and not all behind. Put the pressure on Romo to make
                            ill-advised throws....

We should have practically everyone back!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Believe it or not we will be more fresh going into Dallas than today's game.

We just need to start off quick and not all behind. Put the pressure on Romo to make
                              ill-advised throws....
                              <font size="4">
                              We should have practically everyone back!!
                              </font>
                              [/quote]

this is scary...(sigh) even if we lost the next game, there's no way i would want Coughlin gone. sign him for more years, sign Tuck for more years, sign Kawika, get some more depth at CB and on both Lines and a legit back up QB...and yes either Gilbride gets one more year or someone better than him
                              <font color="#0000ff" size="5">
                              GO GIANTS !!! ALL DAY EVERYDAY !!!!</font>
                              <font color="#0000ff">
                              BALLIN'</font> (yes i 'm bringing it back, Stray did, why can't I? plus i like Jim Jones, he reps where I'm from, literally a few blocks from where i used to live)

Comment

Hey all,</P>

Sorry for my lack of activity over the past 48 hours, but I was relegated to the dark ages starting 1030 on Friday until today. Over 42K people in my town were without power, and we had over 100 mph winds. I'm watching my DVR of the game right now (not in HD) [] and already a bunch of folks have told me we won. I'm through the second quarter and I can't believe who our standout players are today (WEBSTER?????). Go team. Headed to Illinois tomorrow. I'll check in later.</P>

mjg</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X