Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm nervous.
    Beat the Cowturds today....please.....it would be the sweetest win
    [/quote]</p>

Right on JG and the rest of you thread buddies. Lets take it to the loudmouth pokes.</p>

GO GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

</p>

On a completely different sidenote, the wife and I saw Juno last night. Great flick. On the topic, we saw the Darleejing Limited ( or something like that) a couple of weeks ago. A great, great movie. It's been a long while since I haven't wanted a movie to end. Very funny.</p>[/quote]

What's up, Crush? Here's to a Big Blue victory today!

I need to head out soon and pick up some things for tomorrow. Later bro.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm nervous.
      Beat the Cowturds today....please.....it would be the sweetest win
      [/quote]</P>

Right on JG and the rest of you thread buddies. Lets take it to the loudmouth pokes.</P>

GO GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

On a completely different sidenote, the wife and I saw Juno last night. Great flick. On the topic, we saw the Darleejing Limited ( or something like that) a couple of weeks ago. A great, great movie. It's been a long while since I haven't wanted a movie to end. Very funny.</P>

[/quote]

What's up, Crush? Here's to a Big Blue victory today!

I need to head out soon and pick up some things for tomorrow. Later bro.

[/quote]</P>

Yeah buddy, get those errands done now, the GMEN need your undivided attention!</P>

Hope you are well.</P>

</P>

HERE WE GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

Just checking in to say i hope we beat the filth today.

So long as the guys play ahrd though and fight to the end they will be in it and i wont be able to fault them, a win would be so so sweet though.

We need to play a flawless game like the last two weeks, we can do it i believe!!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Comment

I hope the Jessica Dimwitson is watching the game from home, that way Phony will eff up. Please, lets beat the cowturds.

Comment

well, just under 3 hours now! the nerves are just starting to set in for me! however, i have a strong feeling of pride about this team now. if we go out fighting, then i can't be unhappy with this season. it beat all of my expectations. after week 2 i was all set for a top 5 draft pick. and while that would be a nice thing to have, i would far sooner have a late one! I think the post bleu made was a perfect summary of this season. Lets just hope we get to enjoy it for a few more weeks yet!

Comment

CAN WE SAY NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME?????? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

UNBELEIVABLE!!!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

I honestly felt when we couldn't run out the clock and gave the ball back to Romo, then that was it, they had good field position and I just felt the game slipping away...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I honestly felt when we couldn't run out the clock and gave the ball back to Romo, then that was it, they had good field position and I just felt the game slipping away...
                      [/quote]

Same here, bro. My heart was in my throat! Sorry about the way my D played most of the game, Coach.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I honestly felt when we couldn't run out the clock and gave the ball back to Romo, then that was it, they had good field position and I just felt the game slipping away...
                        [/quote]

Same here, bro. My heart was in my throat! Sorry about the way my D played most of the game, Coach.
                        [/quote]

The secondary is banged up, they played heroically....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I honestly felt when we couldn't run out the clock and gave the ball back to Romo, then that was it, they had good field position and I just felt the game slipping away...
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

The secondary is banged up, they played heroically....
                          [/quote]

Yeah they did, you're right. I hope Ross can play next week. I would also like to see Madison and Dockery back as well.

Comment

OMG...we are going to the NFC Championship game!

I'm so happy....I would hug a troll!

Just so sweet to beat DallAss!!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG...we are going to the NFC Championship game!

[/quote]

Damn straight, JG!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG...we are going to the NFC Championship game!

[/quote]

It's really hard to hold back how excited I am....the game was literally slipping away...

I just can't wait until Monday when everyone talks about Jessica Simpson!!!

Romo is going to get it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X