Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I am so sick of this baseball steroids crap......
    All day so far on WFAN this steroids crud.....boooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

I'm getting fed up with the steroids talk too

Comment

Me too!! It's so damn boring! It's just a merry go round! No one is going to get in trouble,
        nothing is going to happen..

What's more fun to talk about? The PLAYOFF's or same old boring old people talking about
        steroids....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]

I think part of the reason Ward got hurt is that he really isn't used to playing that much. The past few seasons he didn't get much playing time. Next year he should be able to last a lot longer than this one.
          [/quote]

I posted awhile back all of Wards injuries when Tiki was starting...here it is again...
          After looking at this...are you sure you would want to gamble an injury free season in 2008?

2008 - ??? (toothache maybe?)
          2007 - Knee, ankle, ground, fractured fibula - IR
          2006 - Foot - IR
          2005 - Hamstring, Groin - IR
          2004 - Concussion, ankle

[/quote]

I do see what you mean and he is fragile. I just don't remember anyone being a Ryan Grant fan until recently. That's all I'm saying. I am happy for him being successful in GB, but I don't think the Giants made a mistake at cutting him. We had other options...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Me too!! It's so damn boring! It's just a merry go round! No one is going to get in trouble,
            nothing is going to happen..

<font color="#ff1493">What's more fun to talk about? The PLAYOFF's or same old boring old people talking about
            steroids....</font>

[/quote]
            HA!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

I do see what you mean and he is fragile. I just don't remember anyone being a Ryan Grant fan until recently. That's all I'm saying. I am happy for him being successful in GB, but I don't think the Giants made a mistake at cutting him. We had other options...
              [/quote]

Completely agree! I guess it also bothers me a bit because he's from my hometown so I could
              have rooted for him as a Giants player and my town...but anyways...

We also traded Frank Walker to GB and no one else seems to be too high on him! hahaha....

Comment

What about Tim Carter, do we miss him? Oh my bad, he still sucks or he's still hurt[:$]</P>

</P>

I wonder if Moss is a done deal. I still have this feeling that he could be special, if used the right way and not getting hurt.</P>

Man I need a JOB</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

[/quote]

Completely agree! I guess it also bothers me a bit because he's from my hometown so I could
                  have rooted for him as a Giants player and my town...but anyways...

We also traded Frank Walker to GB and no one else seems to be too high on him! hahaha....
                  [/quote]Grant and Ward and Bradshaw all looked good in preseason. However, noone was sure that BJ could take the full load, and so, we kept the only vet (droughns) and had to let one go or at least move to the practice squad. Good news is we didn't cut him, unlike our FB who has been huge (so to speak). I'm just happy with all of our picks in this draft with the exception of Koets.

Comment

I wanna hear Fatty and Crazy talk about Pacman Jones...
                    Talking about the Giants would be nice too...........

<h2><span id="ppt1087515">Titans' Adam 'Pacman' Jones in Trouble Again</span></h2>

Comment

Yeah we made some good moves in the off season:</P>

cuts: Arrington, Luke, Carter for RD, Willie Joe</P>

pickups: Mitchell, Hixon, Hedge****, Wright, Davis, Matthews and our draft picks.</P>

Questionable: Cuts: JR Reed, Demps, Underwood, Grant</P>

pickups: QB Wright, Tynes</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I wanna hear Fatty and Crazy talk about Pacman Jones...

<h2><span id="ppt1087515">Titans' Adam 'Pacman' Jones in Trouble Again</span></h2>
                        [/quote]

oh my!!!

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Man I need a JOB[/quote]

I t hought you had one?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Yeah we made some good moves in the off season:</p>

cuts: Arrington, Luke, Carter for RD, Willie Joe</p>

pickups: Mitchell, Hixon, Hedge****, Wright, Davis, Matthews and our draft picks.</p>

Questionable: Cuts: JR Reed, Demps, Underwood, Grant</p>

pickups: QB Wright, Tynes</p>[/quote]

The cuts were a GREAT move, I mean look at Luke, he already got hurt!!

Hixon is our new Dixon...

I really like Hedge****, I think he was a total steal!!!

With some upgrades next season we could be a force to reckon with, we have already seen we have pretty good depth....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I wanna hear Fatty and Crazy talk about Pacman Jones...

<H2><SPAN id=ppt1087515>Titans' Adam 'Pacman' Jones in Trouble Again</SPAN></H2>

[/quote]

oh my!!!
                              [/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy4eD...p;feature=user</P>

Comment

Here's the rundown on our newest corner Pope:</P>

Former Eastern Michigan transfer who posted 40/2/4 as a senior after 36/3/2 the prior year. </P>

Pos: </P>

Athletic prospect who’s shown flashes of skill yet minimal consistency. Sized well and strong at the point of attack. Displays a good sense of timing, quickly breaks to the ball and adjusts to defend the throw. </P>

Neg: </P>

Stiff pedaling in reverse. Struggles with his back to the ball and is slow locating the pass in the air. Not physical nor a volunteer in run defense. </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X