Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"] Still not a big fan of the Webster.[/quote]

The jury is still out on Webster for me. As I've stated before, he is due for a phantom PI....

On the pass to Crayton that he got burned on, he caught up and started pushing on his left arm,
    if it was any harder and if Crayton fell, that would have been a PI....basically pinning the Cowboys
    on the 1 yard line, effectively ending our season...

I never played cornerback so I dont' know exactly the fundamentals of it, but if you can only have
    physical contact the first 5 yards, I am not understanding why Webster continues to push the limits?

Run toe-to-toe and play the ball, but don't be swiping at their arms because if the receiver decides
    to fall on purpose, it may look like you pushed him..

I just don't get it....
    [/quote]he also dropped a pick he should have had. It was right in his arms. WE need some speed on CB, what is Ross' 40?

Comment

Ross 4.44 40</P>

Johnson 4.62</P>

Pope 4.27</P>

Gibril 4.47</P>

Dockery 4.44</P>

WEBSTER 4.51</P>

Comment

Hester.... 4.2

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Ross 4.44 40</p>

Johnson 4.62</p>

Pope 4.27</p>

Gibril 4.47</p>

Dockery 4.44</p>

WEBSTER 4.51</p>[/quote]

Ross is fast, I like him and Dockery. I just think we need to solidify our secondaries once and for all next season.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]There is a thread on TAGF that says, he hopes we don't win on Sunday because he doesn't want the Giants to be known as the team that lost the final regular season game and superbowl to the perfect patriots.[:|][:|][:|][:S][:S][:$][:$][:$][:@][:@][:@] I like emoticons.[/quote]

Yeah I saw that, it makes no sense!
            [/quote]</P>

Hey AG- Just an FYI- I was only kidding when asking you to ban this thread author, I should have put it in red. Didn't mean to put ya in a weird position.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]There is a thread on TAGF that says, he hopes we don't win on Sunday because he doesn't want the Giants to be known as the team that lost the final regular season game and superbowl to the perfect patriots.[:|][:|][:|][:S][:S][:$][:$][:$][:@][:@][:@] I like emoticons.[/quote]

Yeah I saw that, it makes no sense!
              [/quote]</p>

Hey AG- Just an FYI- I was only kidding when asking you to ban this thread author, I should have put it in red. Didn't mean to put ya in a weird position.</p>[/quote]

Of course I knew you were kidding, it's all good!!

Comment

So keeping y'all up to date on the America's current disaster..........Britney Spears.........

She's gonna convert to Islam and she is also trying to have a baby? Um.......

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So keeping y'all up to date on the America's current disaster..........Britney Spears.........

[/quote]

WHAAAT!!?? What a looney!!! Her paparo BF is called A-Fed by the way...

Her little sister got dumped too.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

LOL...What?? A-FED?

LOL...Little Jaime-Lynn was dumped by her baby daddy? Shocking.....
                    Did you hear the rumors about that baby? About who the real father is?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

LOL...What?? A-FED?

[/quote]

Yeah because he's Indian?? But his name starts with an A so now it's A-Fed...

And that kid that supposedly has a baby with her said he wants her to have a paternity test
                      because he doesn't think it's his!!!!??

So let's see, Jaime is what 16? And even the 18 year old kid is saying it's not his!
                      She sure gets around!!!

I don't know who the father is?

Comment

I haven't watched American Idol in like 3 years but I just saw a shot of Randy Jackson
                        and is it me or did he really start to gain a lot of weight back???

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

LOL...What?? A-FED?

[/quote]

Yeah because he's Indian?? But his name starts with an A so now it's A-Fed...

And that kid that supposedly has a baby with her said he wants her to have a paternity test
                          because he doesn't think it's his!!!!??

So let's see, Jaime is what 16? And even the 18 year old kid is saying it's not his!
                          She sure gets around!!!

I don't know who the father is?
                          [/quote]

Oh that photographer dude is Pakistani

The rumor was that the daddy is really an executive or something on her TV show.......
                          who knows.....

too strange.........

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I haven't watched American Idol in like 3 years but I just saw a shot of Randy Jackson
                            and is it me or did he really start to gain a lot of weight back???
                            [/quote]

He does look a little bigger..........

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So keeping y'all up to date on the America's current disaster..........Britney Spears.........

[/quote]

Wow. Just wow.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Oh that photographer dude is Pakistani

The rumor was that the daddy is really an executive or something on her TV show.......
                                who knows.....

too strange.........
                                [/quote]

No way!!! He is going to jail!!!! hahahhaa!!!

"NEXT ON MSNBC DATELINE...TO CATCH AN EXECUTIVE PREDATOR!"

Wow, I bet the 18 year old kid heard that and got pissed off, that is toooo funny, especially after they tried to say they had a good relationship growing up together somehow......

I hope it turns out to be the exec.....DRAMA!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X