Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]You need to stop those late night snacks...[/quote]

I can't help it if my dreams are lucid!!!
    [/quote]

It's not as bad as the one I had with Feagles returning an INT for a TD.
    [/quote]

haha and what possible scenario could you have Feagles getting an INT!!!!?

Comment

Morning all. Late night for me last night, had to call the cops on the little punks across the street..... again. Little trampy girls were all hanging out last night in my front yard drinking beer and smoking.

Comment

Will this thread ever die?

Comment

[quote user="broberts2"]Will this thread ever die?[/quote]

No

Comment

[quote user="broberts2"]Will this thread ever die?[/quote]

Never say die!!

Comment

OMG The Giants are in the Superbowl!!!!!

It's all hitting me now! [:O]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG The Giants are in the Superbowl!!!!!

It's all hitting me now! [:O]
                [/quote]

It's starting to sink in but it still hasn't yet....I don't know why.

When they went in 2000, I accepted it right away, for some reason I'm having hard time this year...

Comment

NFLN was saying we have the better of the two team setups.</P>

We are using the Cardinals football facility, Pats are at the University and bus it in.</P>

I know its not big but anything to keep it somewhat of business only trip the better.</P>

Comment

uhhh what is up with our guys, first osi likes the poo, and now Ruegamer bites the testicles off of lambs?</P>

Giants’ Ruegamer keeps things loose</P>

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. J. - Castrating a lamb with your teeth is a pretty simple procedure, really. Grey Ruegamer knows. “You grab the forelegs and pin them to the ground, and then you grab the back legs and throw them on their back,” Ruegamer said.
                    As for the procedure itself, “you pull them out with your teeth, spit them in a bucket, next one.

“There was other work that had to get done, so we had to hurry with that and move onto the next thing. It’s just a little lamb. It’s not a big animal. I have pictures.

“The blood on your mustache is the worst part.”
                    </P>

Comment

I saw this picture and all I can think of is why is Kareem Abdul Jabbar wearing a Canadian Tuxedo?</P>

</P>

Comment

could you pull *** like that in a Canadian tuxedo?</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

I saw this picture and all I can think of is why is Kareem Abdul Jabbar wearing a Canadian Tuxedo?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't know what they tell you a Canadian tux is but that looks like a stylish chef outfit.</P>

This is THE Canadian dinner jacket. Used at many formal occasions.</P>

</P>

Comment

It's getting closer boys!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It's getting closer boys!!!
                              [/quote]</P>

yeah buddy, can't wait. i hope that flu blows out soon. i am in the midst of making our big day plans, since money will not allow us to see the game live, though i tried my best to make it work.[]</P>

Comment

What happened to shut up and play? I heard plax was shooting off his mouth yesterday, Osi talking, Eli..... wtf?</P>

Here's some humor I found on with leather...</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X