Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Not sure if this is old, but it was new to me...

Hilarious!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoRgu_YDz1I

Sorry I don't know how to post a link properly...[]

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Not sure if this is old, but it was new to me...

Hilarious!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoRgu_YDz1I

Sorry I don't know how to post a link properly...[]
      [/quote]

Here ya go!

LOL...Carl is crazy!

Comment

Hey guys!</P>

How is everybody? Bit hyped for the game, now only 3 days away?? </P>

I know I am!! Bought my chicken wings, beer and chips and took the monday off (hopefully to celebrate!) Only a few more days and we know if our team is the best in Football!! </P>

I ve been watching the NFL Total Access everyday (am fortunate to have that here[]) and i do like what i here and see. Never saw soo much GMen coverage!</P>

So how r u all spending THE Super Sunday?? </P>

</P>

Comment

Oh and did anyone heard anything bout the Nat Holloway case?? I appologise that the one who is prime suspect is a Dutch guy, but i m glad that another dutchy made solved the case!

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey guys!</P>

I know I am!! Bought my chicken wings, beer and chips and took the monday off (hopefully to celebrate!) Only a few more days and we know if our team is the best in Football!! </P>

I ve been watching the NFL Total Access everyday (am fortunate to have that here[]) and i do like what i here and see. Never saw soo much GMen coverage!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah Dutchie, good on ya for the preparations. I'm ready for the game too, living deep behind enemy lines is starting to get tiring! The wife and I will be hanging out with around 8-10 friends and cousins, with only one pattsie fan to be our proverbial whipping boy[] After the victory, we will all walk around the corner to our local bar, flying the team colors and giving back all I have received the past couple weeks, from the "classy" organization[:@]</P>

</P>

GO NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS</P>

Comment

well gonna have dinner. See u guys around!

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey guys!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah Dutchie, good on ya for the preparations. I'm ready for the game too, living deep behind enemy lines is starting to get tiring! The wife and I will be hanging out with around 8-10 friends and cousins, with only one pattsie fan to be our proverbial whipping boy[] After the victory, we will all walk around the corner to our local bar, flying the team colors and giving back all I have received the past couple weeks, from the "classy" organization[:@]</P>

</P>

GO NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS</P>

[/quote]</P>

U go man! u and the misses! Show those bostonians what Giant Pride is!! </P>

pls don't be too hard on that one guy[][]</P>

Comment

NFL Radio was reporting this AM that the Redskins are interviewing spags next week...[]

Comment

Bradyfan is picking on Eli, good up until the last 10 seconds or so...</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rYA8...p;feature=user</P>

Comment

Where is everyone today?

Comment

• How to beat the Patriots:

Shot at 2008-02-01

Shot at 2008-02-01

Shot at 2008-02-01

Shot at 2008-02-01

Shot at 2008-02-01

Shot at 2008-02-01

Comment

• Re: How to beat the Patriots:

GO GIANTS, one day to go. Don't know how much I'll be posting. No one is counting on our team but us and themselves. I like it that way. Keep playing team ball, hit Brady hard and often, and run it right down their throats. Cheatriots are vulnerable to the power run, sub in lots of Bradshaw and we can win. Hit Brady a lot and he will pop the ball up. Don't let Moss burn you Butler. Expect Tuck to be a household name after this game.

Comment

Well troops, judgment day has arrived.....

About 9 hours the fate of this team will begin. I don't think anyone here no matter the outcome can
                            be upset with this years team. It's been quite some time since I've been impressed.

It's been a great journey and no one can be disappointed that out of 32 professional teams and players, our team is the last one to still play a game....

Comment

I'm so superstitious today, don't want to change anything I've done the past few weeks. </P>

My wife is great, she was going to have a SB party for the people at her work, but when the Giants won she knew that the last thing I needed was a bunch of people that only care to watch the commercials! </P>

GO GIANTS, MAKE US PROUD!!!!</P>

Comment

Hello all, i have stocked up on alcohol and snacks for tonight, i just consumed half of a rather tasty spicy Pizza as well!

I need to do some work now though as i have a presentation at 10am tomorrow, so either way tonight i wont be getting much sleep!

It has slowly started to settle in over the weekend, on friday heading into Uni i realised that it was the SuperBowl weekend and that my team the New York Football Giants are still alive!! Then i watched Cloverfield sat night and it set in that this time tomorrow it would be SuperBowl time.

Now im just nervous as hell and when i see the stadium a and the players when coverage begins later i will be so hyped then!

All i can ask for is a fair game called by the zebras and for us to play hard mistake free football and hopefully we can upset the party....again!!!

Perfection story aside i hope that doesnt bother the Giants and they are just focussed on winning the game, making history of their own and getting Stray and Toomer the rings they deserve, i hope they are physical i hope they are smart and i hope they win,

GO GIANTS!!!

I will be on after the game for reactions etc, hoepfully up all night partying!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X