Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How to beat the Patriots:

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I CANT STOP WATHING ESPN!!

I CANT STOP TYPING IN CAPS!!!
    [/quote]

I can't stop celebrating!!! I can't stop using exclamation points!!!!!! LOL! Enjoy it, bro....
    [/quote]

I still can't believe it.

Comment

BELIEVE TROOPS!

BELIEVE IT!!!

Comment

I still can't believe it either, Chopper. Unbelievable win!! Anyway, enjoy the rest of your night all! I'm gonna watch some more tv and at least try to get some sleep! Yeah right, like that'll happen! I can't sleep after this!! [] Have a good night guys!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I still can't believe it either, Chopper. Unbelievable win!! Anyway, enjoy the rest of your night all! I'm gonna watch some more tv and at least try to get some sleep! Yeah right, like that'll happen! I can't sleep after this!! [] Have a good night guys!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!
          [/quote]</P>

G'night man! Enjoy it for as long as u can! cause we will be SB champs till NEXT YEAR!!![][]</P>

i m bout to call it a night (actually day here...) soon. </P>

one last thing: how r those guys from ESPN eating their crow?? Just wondering???</P>

Comment

first we had :revenge of the pink panther</P>

then came: revenge of the nerds I II &amp; III</P>

Now here is: the Revenge of THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS PART I (DALLAS) II (GREEN BAY) AND COMPLETED TODAY PART III (PATS)</P>

[][][]</P>

Comment

WOW! There's really nothing else to say. WOW...to think the people in this thread always had faith in this team as much as I always did makes me overjoyed to say CONGRATULATIONS! Everyone!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]WOW! There's really nothing else to say. WOW...to think the people in this thread always had faith in this team as much as I always did makes me overjoyed to say CONGRATULATIONS! Everyone![/quote]</P>

Congrats to u too gal!! Great u did with ELI!!! SB MVP!! who would have thought that..???</P>

Comment

well, good night everyone! Great night, topping a great season! hope to see y'all in the off season!</P>

at least we will see a bit less: Eli sucks / trade plax and all those dumb threads! Would be fun!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I still can't believe it either, Chopper. Unbelievable win!! Anyway, enjoy the rest of your night all! I'm gonna watch some more tv and at least try to get some sleep! Yeah right, like that'll happen! I can't sleep after this!! [] Have a good night guys!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!
                    [/quote]</p>

G'night man! Enjoy it for as long as u can! cause we will be SB champs till NEXT YEAR!!![][]</p>

i m bout to call it a night (actually day here...) soon. </p>

one last thing: how r those guys from ESPN eating their crow?? Just wondering???</p>[/quote]

I wonder what Steve Young is thinking now?

42-10 my ***.

At least Ditka had a nice pick.

Comment

First of all Go Giants!!!
                      one Super Bowl ticket $900,air time for one Super Bowl commerical
                      $3 million, salary cap for the worst 18-1 team in NFL history approx.
                      $116 million,being the team that brought the streak to and end...priceless

money cant buy everything but a Giants win over the formally unbeaten Patriots sure does help you except that fact! ; D

Comment

Best sporting night of my life, i have told my girlfriend that if we have kids our first child will be called Eli!!!

I love you all!!!

Comment

I still can't beleive it waking up this morning!!

Comment

• Re: Asian giant for HC

<P spellChecked="true">2008 WORLD CHAMPS NEW YORK FOOTBALL JINTS!!!!!!</P>
                            <P spellChecked="true">it feels so good! thanks EVERYONE for believing in Big Blue!!!!</P>
                            <P spellChecked="true"></P>
                            <P spellChecked="true">Stray can ride into the sunset a champ!!!!</P>
                            <P spellChecked="true">this has been a great experience!!!!</P>
                            <P spellChecked="true">i HOPE the Yanks pick up the cue and what the hell? Rangers win the Stanley????</P>
                            <P spellChecked="true">"we the Besssst."- Plax Burress</P>
                            <P spellChecked="true"><FONT class=misspellet face=fmisspellt></FONT></P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I just picked up 5+ newspapers this morning to add to my collection....

Comment

I need to buy all the local papers too....

OMG! We won the Superbowl! OMG!

Man...I can't even open the Boston Herald site.....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X