Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I need to buy all the local papers too....

OMG! We won the Superbowl! OMG!

Man...I can't even open the Boston Herald site.....lol
    [/quote]

I wish I could get some papers from Boston!!!

I still have the papers from 2000, I will take pics of them later and post side by side..

I CANT STOP WATCHING ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I need to buy all the local papers too....

OMG! We won the Superbowl! OMG!

Man...I can't even open the Boston Herald site.....lol
      [/quote]

I wish I could get some papers from Boston!!!

I still have the papers from 2000, I will take pics of them later and post side by side..

I CANT STOP WATCHING ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      [/quote]

I cannot wait to listen to Mike and the Mad Dog today!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I cannot wait to listen to Mike and the Mad Dog today!!!!!!!!
        [/quote]

Totally! I've watched mike and mike all morning. Then the rest of ESPN until 1PM.

Then Mad dog the rest of the day....

IT IS JUST SURREAL I REALLY CANNOT BELEIVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!

Comment

What an unbelievable game.</P>

When the Giants started their last drive, I said "This is why we got Eli. This is the reason you use a number1 overall pick. For this moment right here."</P>

And he delivered.</P>

Unbelievable.</P>

The 2007 Giants go down as one of the most loved teams in New York sports history.</P>

Eli and Coughlin are the kings of New York for the rest of their lives.</P>

What a likeable team.</P>

What a great moment seeing Plax break down.</P>

I feel great for Strahan and Toomer. I feel great for Eli. </P>

Pierce, what a leader. I loved his postgame quote: "18-1, WRITE THAT BOOK!"</P>

I loved watching Peyton mark out for Eli all game.</P>

Unbelievable.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Berliner24"]

What an unbelievable game.</p>

When the Giants started their last drive, I said "This is why we got Eli. This is the reason you use a number1 overall pick. For this moment right here."</p>

And he delivered.</p>

Unbelievable.</p>

The 2007 Giants go down as one of the most loved teams in New York sports history.</p>

Eli and Coughlin are the kings of New York for the rest of their lives.</p>

What a likeable team.</p>

What a great moment seeing Plax break down.</p>

I feel great for Strahan and Toomer. I feel great for Eli. </p>

Pierce, what a leader. I loved his postgame quote: "18-1, WRITE THAT BOOK!"</p>

I loved watching Peyton mark out for Eli all game.</p>

Unbelievable.</p>[/quote]

Yeah Plax breaking down was a really great moment....he was trying to give the defense props...

Comment

hey AG / JG... anybody know if theres like a "meet the giants" or anything at the parade? or later on in the month? my dad wants to take me to the parade, and im all for it, but I really don't want to miss school...

Comment

I also loved watching the offensive line cheering for every defensive play on the Pats' last drive. FOX had the camera RIGHT in their faces.</P>

This team is so likeable. There isn't one person on this team I can say that I don't like, or I wish was off the team.</P>

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]hey AG / JG... anybody know if theres like a "meet the giants" or anything at the parade? or later on in the month? my dad wants to take me to the parade, and im all for it, but I really don't want to miss school...[/quote]

I do not beleive there will be any kind of "meet the giants" section...

They will most likely be rushed away once the ceremony is over....

I could be wrong though...but I haven't heard anything other than the parade and ceremony in itself...

Comment

thats what i figured, too many people to do anything like that. but do they have like autograph sessions or something ever? maybe not in the next few weeks but in august or september? i think itd be harder to do that stuff in season.

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]thats what i figured, too many people to do anything like that. but do they have like autograph sessions or something ever? maybe not in the next few weeks but in august or september? i think itd be harder to do that stuff in season.[/quote]

I'm sure they'll have something way before then.....there's always some kind of gathering...albight you might have to pay to get in....and it won't be cheap...

Comment

I think the D was the MVP. Unbelievable, we beat the number 3, 2, and 1 O's in the NFL. We sacked Brady more times he's ever been sacked before.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I think the D was the MVP. Unbelievable, we beat the number 3, 2, and 1 O's in the NFL. We sacked Brady more times he's ever been sacked before.[/quote]

Yeah the D was really the MVP....

It will take a very very long time for this to sink in...

What's great is I DVR'd the game so I will be watching this over and over....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I think the D was the MVP. Unbelievable, we beat the number 3, 2, and 1 O's in the NFL. We sacked Brady more times he's ever been sacked before.[/quote]

[/quote]I DVRd it too, but I dunno if the last few seconds recorded! I'll rerecord on NFLN since that will be in HD,</P>

BTW, did anyone else catch the FBOMB that Terry dropped in the pregame?</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw3arPrpHqg</P>

Comment

Hey AG, can you delete the Jessica Simpson thread? I'm sick of seeing my name on that thread.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I think the D was the MVP. Unbelievable, we beat the number 3, 2, and 1 O's in the NFL. We sacked Brady more times he's ever been sacked before.[/quote]

[/quote]I DVRd it too, but I dunno if the last few seconds recorded! I'll rerecord on NFLN since that will be in HD,</p>

BTW, did anyone else catch the FBOMB that Terry dropped in the pregame?</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw3arPrpHqg</p>[/quote]

If you get in on HD, I will need you to make me a copy. I'll send you a blank HD Disc?

Comment

Working...
                                X