Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Did any of you guys get your SB gear yet?

I have the following:

SB locker room hat
    SB hooded sweatshirt
    2 long sleeve tee's (white and blue)
    2 short sleeve tee's (white and blue)
    1 small short sleeve (white for my nephew)

I will be ordering any SB DVD's that get produced...

I'm not sure about getting the official coin's, I'm not really that much into collecting
    stuff like that....
    [/quote]</P>

Damn boy you went all out.</P>

It's hard hitting trying to procure GMEN stuff up here in the land of pattsies. I will order some internet stuff soon. All I have is a thewhite t-shirt the boys were wearing after the game. One for me and one for the misses. ****'s and City Sports- the two biggest sports stores up here, refuse to stock our gear. Can you say sore losers?</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I have the following:

SB locker room hat
      SB hooded sweatshirt

I'm not sure about getting the official coin's, I'm not really that much into collecting
      stuff like that....
      [/quote]</p>

Damn boy you went all out.</p>

It's hard hitting trying to procure GMEN stuff up here in the land of pattsies. I will order some internet stuff soon. All I have is a thewhite t-shirt the boys were wearing after the game. One for me and one for the misses. ****'s and City Sports- the two biggest sports stores up here, refuse to stock our gear. Can you say sore losers?</p>[/quote]

That's a shame, yeah here in NY you can go anywhere and get any gear.

I can see why they wouldn't stock Giants stuff up there...but I guess that's what you get for living up in Boston!!!

Don't worry, you can order the stuff, they won't be running out of them anytime soon...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I have the following:

SB locker room hat
        SB hooded sweatshirt

stuff like that....
        [/quote]</P>

Damn boy you went all out.</P>

It's hard hitting trying to procure GMEN stuff up here in the land of pattsies. I will order some internet stuff soon. All I have is a thewhite t-shirt the boys were wearing after the game. One for me and one for the misses. ****'s and City Sports- the two biggest sports stores up here, refuse to stock our gear. Can you say sore losers?</P>

[/quote]

That's a shame, yeah here in NY you can go anywhere and get any gear.

I can see why they wouldn't stock Giants stuff up there...but I guess that's what you get for living up in Boston!!!

Don't worry, you can order the stuff, they won't be running out of them anytime soon...

[/quote]</P>

I don't see why they wouldn't stock this stuff. You might not know this, for you have never lived here, but Boston, I would bet, is a top 5 market for Giant fans. It is the same reason I am a Giant fan. My father grew up here in the 1940's, well before the 'johnny come lately' patriots joined the 'second rate AFL'. My dad said 80% of New Englanders were Giants fans and the nextclosest team was the Browns. There are still plenty of Giants fans here, but of course, there are way more bandwagon pattsie fans. Prior to the superbowl, I heard countless times over- "The Giants are my second favorite team". You are right though, there are some negatives to living up here! Oh well, my money will go to places that sell the stuff.</P>

Comment

I don't see why they wouldn't stock this stuff. You might not know this, for you have never lived here, but Boston, I would bet, is a top 5 market for Giant fans. It is the same reason I am a Giant fan. My father grew up here in the 1940's, well before the 'johnny come lately' patriots joined the 'second rate AFL'. My dad said 80% of New Englanders were Giants fans and the nextclosest team was the Browns. There are still plenty of Giants fans here, but of course, there are way more bandwagon pattsie fans. Prior to the superbowl, I heard countless times over- "The Giants are my second favorite team". You are right though, there are some negatives to living up here! Oh well, my money will go to places that sell the stuff.</p>[/quote]

Yeah that's true, I've always been aware of Giants fans up in Boston, but the thing is, there has never been any kind of rivalry between the two teams. It really is only coincendence that it is the Giants that upset the Pats.

Because the upset was so huge, it really turn the bandwagoner's really sour....so right now the area's with pockets of Giants fans have a dilemna and huge problem...

It's like having a group of friends and one day you find out that your best friend is now dating your ex-girlfriend. You spoke very highly of your best friend but you are just so shocked you become really really bitter...

Comment

I don't see why they wouldn't stock this stuff. You might not know this, for you have never lived here, but Boston, I would bet, is a top 5 market for Giant fans. It is the same reason I am a Giant fan. My father grew up here in the 1940's, well before the 'johnny come lately' patriots joined the 'second rate AFL'. My dad said 80% of New Englanders were Giants fans and the nextclosest team was the Browns. There are still plenty of Giants fans here, but of course, there are way more bandwagon pattsie fans. Prior to the superbowl, I heard countless times over- "The Giants are my second favorite team". You are right though, there are some negatives to living up here! Oh well, my money will go to places that sell the stuff.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah that's true, I've always been aware of Giants fans up in Boston, but the thing is, there has never been any kind of rivalry between the two teams. It really is only coincendence that it is the Giants that upset the Pats.

Because the upset was so huge, it really turn the bandwagoner's really sour....so right now the area's with pockets of Giants fans have a dilemna and huge problem...

It's like having a group of friends and one day you find out that your best friend is now dating your ex-girlfriend. You spoke very highly of your best friend but you are just so shocked you become really really bitter...

[/quote]</P>

dude bitter is the word. these cats are BITTER. it's funny cause i am a big bruins and celtics fan, no where near my love for the GIANTS though, and a lot of these clowns i hear pissing and moaning are folks i cheer beside at b's and c's events. last night i wore my GIANTS hat to vote and got wailed on. i had a huge smile on my face the entire time and didn't respond to anyone. and it mad them madder! i'm loving it.</P>

Comment

dude bitter is the word. these cats are BITTER. it's funny cause i am a big bruins and celtics fan, no where near my love for the GIANTS though, and a lot of these clowns i hear pissing and moaning are folks i cheer beside at b's and c's events. last night i wore my GIANTS hat to vote and got wailed on. i had a huge smile on my face the entire time and didn't respond to anyone. and it mad them madder! i'm loving it.</p>[/quote]

Good job! I wish you had the SB Champ hat, that would have been even better!

Comment

dude bitter is the word. these cats are BITTER. it's funny cause i am a big bruins and celtics fan, no where near my love for the GIANTS though, and a lot of these clowns i hear pissing and moaning are folks i cheer beside at b's and c's events. last night i wore my GIANTS hat to vote and got wailed on. i had a huge smile on my face the entire time and didn't respond to anyone. and it mad them madder! i'm loving it.</P>

[/quote]

Good job! I wish you had the SB Champ hat, that would have been even better!
                [/quote]</P>

No doubt, but you know my dilema[:@][]</P>

Comment

No doubt, but you know my dilema[:@][]</p>[/quote]

We'll find a way to get you one!!

Comment

I have the following:

SB locker room hat
                    SB hooded sweatshirt

stuff like that....
                    [/quote]

I am going shopping today to see if I can get some gear....
                    If not...online baby!

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe I haven't made it here yet! ah well, I'm here now! I'm still pumped that we won, it's the greatest sporting moment in my life! What a season, what a team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, do you think it's gonna be possible for me to get some champs gear all the way over here? i really really need some!!!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe I haven't made it here yet! ah well, I'm here now! I'm still pumped that we won, it's the greatest sporting moment in my life! What a season, what a team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, do you think it's gonna be possible for me to get some champs gear all the way over here? i really really need some!!!
                        [/quote]</P>

Yeah Buddy. Good to be us right now. You and I (living in Boston) are in the same boat. In fact, it might be easier for you to get victory gear in Scotland than here! The internet is our savior!</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]</p>

Yeah Buddy. Good to be us right now. You and I (living in Boston) are in the same boat. In fact, it might be easier for you to get victory gear in Scotland than here! The internet is our savior!</p>[/quote]

our saviour indeed, but i bet it costs a whole lot more to get it sent over here than it would to send it to you!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

Yeah Buddy. Good to be us right now. You and I (living in Boston) are in the same boat. In fact, it might be easier for you to get victory gear in Scotland than here! The internet is our savior!</P>

[/quote]

our saviour indeed, but i bet it costs a whole lot more to get it sent over here than it would to send it to you!
                            [/quote]</P>

You are right my friend. If you want to investigate any difference in a website sending it to you and me sending it to you myself, I'll help you out if that helps at all.</P>

Comment

You are right my friend. If you want to investigate any difference in a website sending it to you and me sending it to you myself, I'll help you out if that helps at all.</p>[/quote]

i'll do that, thank you!! i guess i'll have to go check the internet for what i want first though!

Comment

You are right my friend. If you want to investigate any difference in a website sending it to you and me sending it to you myself, I'll help you out if that helps at all.</p>[/quote]

i'll do that, thank you!! i guess i'll have to go check the internet for what i want first though!

Comment

Working...
                                X