Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Dutchy try www.giantsinsiderstore.com[/quote]

check your inbox
    [/quote]haha

Comment

[:S]Jeeze, it's not even a week since winning the SB and already TAGF is starting the "Trade Shockey, pick up this FA, get Chad Johnson here....."</P>

ugh</P>

Comment

[C]Mornin all!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[:S]Jeeze, it's not even a week since winning the SB and already TAGF is starting the "Trade Shockey, pick up this FA, get Chad Johnson here....."</p>

ugh</p>[/quote]

I know, it's pretty sad....and good morning yourself!

Comment

hey all. i had an idea, i think we should trade Shockey for chad! nah, I'm kidding! After all the excitement, i just realised it's gonna be ages untill we get to see more football!! I want to keep on watching this team! they are so much fun to watch!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey all. i had an idea, i think we should trade Shockey for chad! nah, I'm kidding! After all the excitement, i just realised it's gonna be ages untill we get to see more football!! I want to keep on watching this team! they are so much fun to watch!
              [/quote]</P>

Hey Andy- Did you find a way for me to help you with the GMEN stuff?</P>

Comment

I agree. Its gonna be a long off season...I've always hated the end of the season but after such a wonderful season not being able to see them play anymore is sad. I love those guys and I miss em already.

Comment

I just rewatched our SB win. Wow, wow. Wow. If Jacobs doesn't get that 1st down, if Tyree doesn't make that catch, Steve Smith with that run after the catch, and then, Tom Brady, 30 seconds, and Alford plants him, TB gets up, and chucks that 70 yard pass to Randy Moss, and Webster, WEBSTER, knocks it away. Wow. Wow.

Comment

<FONT color=#0000ff>I just got the "Giant Insider" in the mail. It is chocked full of superbowl victory goodness. I'm bummed about the last issue of SI I got in the mail. It is the one with Tyree on the cover and it looks like there is another one out there which is strictly a Giants commemerative issue. I wonder if living in Boston has something to do with me not getting it. Rest assured, if I don't receive it by next week, a call will be going in. </FONT>

Comment

I love photoshoped pictures.......

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I love photoshoped pictures.......

[/quote]uh some of those are just wrong...[:P]

Comment

The one with Seubert's (sp?) baby is funny. I think I remember that being his.</P>

Can someone fill me in the saying "Pwned" ? Is it just a type-o of "Owned"?</P>

Comment

ha ha ha ha ha ha, those pictures are awesome!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

The one with Seubert's (sp?) baby is funny. I think I remember that being his.</p>

Can someone fill me in the saying "Pwned" ? Is it just a type-o of "Owned"?</p>[/quote]

hey crush, not had a chance to check out postage and stuff yet. maybe i'll do that now. yeah, pwned is a typo joke i think.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

The one with Seubert's (sp?) baby is funny. I think I remember that being his.</P>

Can someone fill me in the saying "Pwned" ? Is it just a type-o of "Owned"?</P>

[/quote]

hey crush, not had a chance to check out postage and stuff yet. maybe i'll do that now. yeah, pwned is a typo joke i think.
                                [/quote]</P>

right on buster, let me know how i can help you out. we need to be wearing that stuff.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X