• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

HAHAHA those are great!!!

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

The one with Seubert's (sp?) baby is funny. I think I remember that being his.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Can someone fill me in the saying "Pwned" ? Is it just a type-o of "Owned"?</FONT></P>[/quote]I was thinking the exact thing.... didn't want to look like the old out of touch guy.[:$]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

The one with Seubert's (sp?) baby is funny. I think I remember that being his.</p>

<font color="#0000ff">Can someone fill me in the saying "Pwned" ? Is it just a type-o of "Owned"?</font></p>[/quote]I was thinking the exact thing.... didn't want to look like the old out of touch guy.[:$][/quote]

Yeah I don't even know myself why they spell Owned with a P...

Someone has to know why? Maybe BJacobs27 since he's the youngest here?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

The one with Seubert's (sp?) baby is funny. I think I remember that being his.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Can someone fill me in the saying "Pwned" ? Is it just a type-o of "Owned"?</FONT></P>

[/quote]I was thinking the exact thing.... didn't want to look like the old out of touch guy.[:$][/quote]

Yeah I don't even know myself why they spell Owned with a P...

Someone has to know why? Maybe BJacobs27 since he's the youngest here?
          [/quote]</P>

What happened to Gigantor? Wasn't he pretty darn young?</P>

I haven't seen Gibril28Wilson over here in a while either, but thinking of my old college days, I think I know why!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

What happened to Gigantor? Wasn't he pretty darn young?</p>

I haven't seen Gibril28Wilson over here in a while either, but thinking of my old college days, I think I know why!</p>[/quote]

Yeah he's just out there having fun. I even told him that once college is over, he will have a desk
            job and he'll be on the internet all day for the rest of his life. So soak it all up now!!

Gigantor was very young, like 13.....he stopped coming too...

My staff list is getting shorter and shorter..

Comment

Gibril has been on TAGF, so has Feelingblue and Frute. I've also seen Giantsnappy over there as well.
              Beautiful day, high of 70 today []

Comment

This MB amazes me. There isa thread in TAGF praising how amazingly cool phony homo is..... wtf? </P>

You can find the thread between the let's trade shockey thread and the get Chad Johnson thread....lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

This MB amazes me. There isa thread in TAGF praising how amazingly cool phony homo is..... wtf? </p>

You can find the thread between the let's trade shockey thread and the get Chad Johnson thread....lol</p>[/quote]

Yeah people are just crazy......that's why I've avoided TAGF most of the season.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

This MB amazes me. There isa thread in TAGF praising how amazingly cool phony homo is..... wtf? </P>

You can find the thread between the let's trade shockey thread and the get Chad Johnson thread....lol</P>[/quote]

Yeah people are just crazy......that's why I've avoided TAGF most of the season.....
                    [/quote]yeah but now you are a mod, so you gotta hang out there!

Comment

Uh ouch..... in the scrotum</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPWGLw0hbBA</P>

Comment

Is Berman insane??? WTF? HERE:</P>

and Creepy stalkerish Berman here:</P>

Comment

I'm still here! Best believe I am taking full credit for Eli's amazing transformation. LOL!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm still here! Best believe I am taking full credit for Eli's amazing transformation. LOL!

[/quote]

And rightfully so! You've done a terrific job!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]I'm still here! Best believe I am taking full credit for Eli's amazing transformation. LOL!

[/quote]

And rightfully so! You've done a terrific job!
                              [/quote]

It's so sad to see the season over after such a great one. And I know ALL fans outside of the Giants hate NFLN they have showed the NFL Replay of the SB about 30 times. And I've watched each one. LOL!

Comment

Hey, as far as i know, the "P"wned thing came about because of the high number of typos people used to make and then it just became the way. sad, i know, but that's life.

Comment

Working...
                                X