Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Off to get a filling redone.... Awesome.

Comment

Obama supporters...YAY! McCain has his flaws but he is much better option IMO for Reps.

But you all know where my loyalities lie. Obama all the way every day!

MJG I wanted to steal your Karma signature. Is there anyway you can put a picture of Eli it or something hot. I love love love that picture you had.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Uhm is it just me, but shouldn't congress be worried about other things besides steriods in baseball and spygate? Jezebus we're at war people, the economy is going in the dumps, who gives a **** if Clemens stuck some joy juice in his ***?[/quote]</P>

I couldn't agree more. Providence had a great thread yesterday about that. Well, you might not have liked his take on what Congress should be working on( he and Ilean the opposite way of you[]) but I could not agree more. Congressmen/women were missing a busy voting day yesterday to get their licks in during this circus.</P>

[/quote]

Yesterday was just gross.....
        It was even grosser to see how it turned into Dems vs. Republicans......with the Republicans Pro-Clemens and the Dems Pro-McNamee...
        I think there was only one fool who just let em both have it.......
        God I hate politicians.......they all suck ***.....
        [/quote]</P>

I know I thought that was so weird, I had no idea it would turn Rep. vs Dem. I mean sack up and defend who you think is telling the truth. Puppets.</P>

Comment

When I think of John McCain...I think of the movie the "Deer Hunter"</P>

I am a canadian so I do not have a real say in this.</P>

My take. John McCain is too "Washington" and the ways of doing things the way they are currently being done.</P>

Comment

good lord...Florence Henderson is 75???

Comment

and when did she get breast enhancement surgery....

Comment

yeah....Grandma Flo looks like she got a whole buncha stuff done to her........

Comment

just checking the sig pic i made to see if it works, i like yours alot AG

Comment

I have a 30 day trial of photoshop on my computer....and have no clue what the frack I am doing...lol

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I have a 30 day trial of photoshop on my computer....and have no clue what the frack I am doing...lol
                      [/quote]

It's not bad.

It came out very well.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I have a 30 day trial of photoshop on my computer....and have no clue what the frack I am doing...lol
                        [/quote]

It's not bad.

It came out very well.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Obama supporters...YAY! McCain has his flaws but he is much better option IMO for Reps.

But you all know where my loyalities lie. Obama all the way every day!

MJG I wanted to steal your Karma signature. Is there anyway you can put a picture of Eli it or something hot. I love love love that picture you had.
                          [/quote]here you go bleu</P>

</P>

Comment

[/quote]

haha yeah, i played around with it for a while, and then i had my friend teach me. theres some good tutorial sites out there

Comment

[/quote]

haha yeah, i played around with it for a while, and then i had my friend teach me. theres some good tutorial sites out there

Comment

Wow, Jane Fonda describes what most true americans think of her here.... btw what is going on in morning television today? link

Comment

Working...
                                X