Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Watching the cowboys and giants playoff game....which reminds me.... packers fans are sexy</P>

</P>

Comment

I'm watching NFL Replay;</P>

Wade Phillips is a little fat *****</P>

Strahan had an awesome comment about Crayton flapping his gums</P>

TO crying is awesome!</P>

How was that not unsportsmanlike conduct on homo when he threw the ball at strahan? </P>

GIANTS are 4-0 in the NFC Championship</P>

Comment

<font color="#ff1493" size="6">MJG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH...YOU ROCK!</font>

Comment

Hee hee at Flo's pic. Someone's trying to show off their goodies. LOL!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Hee hee at Flo's pic. Someone's trying to show off their goodies. LOL!
            [/quote]yechhhh

Comment

hey all, it's after midnight here, but i just got back from the pub after diving and i'm in a talkative mood. diving is awesome. I started learning how to rescue people from 30 metres under water tonight. pretty cool if you ask me! i'm a bitty drunk now as you ay have guessed! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey all, it's after midnight here, but i just got back from the pub after diving and i'm in a talkative mood. diving is awesome. I started learning how to rescue people from 30 metres under water tonight. pretty cool if you ask me! i'm a bitty drunk now as you ay have guessed! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                [/quote]

LOL...........[D] [B]

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey all, it's after midnight here, but i just got back from the pub after diving and i'm in a talkative mood. diving is awesome. I started learning how to rescue people from 30 metres under water tonight. pretty cool if you ask me! i'm a bitty drunk now as you ay have guessed! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                  [/quote]don't drink and dive andy......

Comment

yo yo yo!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]yo yo yo!
                      [/quote]yo yo yo your boat gently down the stream...lol

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]yo yo yo!
                        [/quote]yo yo yo your boat gently down the stream...lol[/quote]

Life is but a bogus dream....

Comment

MJ have you seen this guy Don Piper that's been making his way around Foxnews shows?

He has a book called 90 Minutes in Heaven. Supposedly he died for quite some time
                          and came back to life...

There are questions about his story though....which is, the 90 minutes part.

Your brain is basically dead if it doesn't get oxygen for 2-4 minutes right?

This guy was in a body bag on the side of the road, that part is true, but I don't know about
                          the 90 minutes part....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]MJ have you seen this guy Don Piper that's been making his way around Foxnews shows?

He has a book called 90 Minutes in Heaven. Supposedly he died for quite some time
                            and came back to life...

This guy was in a body bag on the side of the road, that part is true, but I don't know about
                            the 90 minutes part....
                            [/quote]</P>

Having dealt with much death in the mountains, there is no way you can live with 90 minutes of no air to the brain. Maybe with drugs you could be kept alive in a comatose state, but with enough drugs you can give a hamburger patty a heartbeat!</P>

Comment

Nice AG, so what is your assessment on my personell evaluations?

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]MJ have you seen this guy Don Piper that's been making his way around Foxnews shows?

and came back to life...

the 90 minutes part....
                                [/quote]</P>

Having dealt with much death in the mountains, there is no way you can live with 90 minutes of no air to the brain. Maybe with drugs you could be kept alive in a comatose state, but with enough drugs you can give a hamburger patty a heartbeat!</P>

[/quote]well if was in a state of extreme hypothermia, the brain will survive much longer without a heartbeat..... where's our expert medical opinion?</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X