Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I saw the second one...but I ddn't buy it......
    If I see it today when I go to B&N...I might pick it up........
    [/quote]

It's pretty good, at this point why not? It's the only issue EVER!! Besides, I am putting this all
    away in a box anyways never to open them for a long long time....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Here's the bottom one and the ******* wants 20 bucks</p>

http://cgi.ebay.com/NY-GIANTS-SUPER-...QQcmdZViewItem</p>[/quote]

Yeah that's so dumb. You'r suppose to pay that 20 years from now, not now!!

Comment

Okay, I just bought it...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Okay, I just bought it...[/quote]

You just paid $20??

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Okay, I just bought it...[/quote]</P>

Hey Bud- I just responded to you in that other thread with SI's customer service # to buy the issue for 7 and change. That idiot on EBay is looking to make some money on some dumb cats. $20 + $6 for shipping. You can buy four issues at SI for that.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Okay, I just bought it...[/quote]</p>

Hey Bud- I just responded to you in that other thread with SI's customer service # to buy the issue for 7 and change. That idiot on EBay is looking to make some money on some dumb cats. $20 + $6 for shipping. You can buy four issues at SI for that.</p>[/quote]

Yeah seriously! I could have picked one up for you and just mail it to you for $7!!!!

Comment

Does anyone know when the SI Book for the Giants will be available for ordering?</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Does anyone know when the SI Book for the Giants will be available for ordering?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Now that's hot, I can't wait for that to come out....I hope I can order it without being an SI member....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Does anyone know when the SI Book for the Giants will be available for ordering?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Now that's hot, I can't wait for that to come out....I hope I can order it without being an SI member....
                    [/quote]</P>

You can, but if they find out you have been using a phrase that was trademarked by paris hilton, they might not sell it to you![]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

You can, but if they find out you have been using a phrase that was trademarked by paris hilton, they might not sell it to you![]</p>[/quote]

I know, I felt icky saying it like that but damn her for using that phrase....it belongs to the world, not her!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

</P>[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah I would order all three, I couldn't give a poop about thier magazine

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah I would order all three, I couldn't give a poop about thier magazine[/quote]

I already ordered the DVD through NFLshop.com. The football, eh, looks nice but I really don't have
                          a Giants shrine that I could really put that up in...but that book looks really good...

I hope they change the cover though, look at Eli's left hand, it looks funny....

There's another set of DVD's coming out soon that will have more, I will get that as well, but then
                          I am DONE!!! I don't care what else comes out....

Comment

I hope the giants can repeat next year. i should be over there about this time next year and i could get all of the cool stuff!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Yeah I would order all three, I couldn't give a poop about thier magazine[/quote]

I already ordered the DVD through NFLshop.com. The football, eh, looks nice but I really don't have
                              a Giants shrine that I could really put that up in...but that book looks really good...

I hope they change the cover though, look at Eli's left hand, it looks funny....

There's another set of DVD's coming out soon that will have more, I will get that as well, but then
                              I am DONE!!! I don't care what else comes out....
                              [/quote]LOL on eli's hand.....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]LOL on eli's hand.....[/quote]

Seriously, the Giants win the SB, the book is a one time thing, and they can't possibly find
                                ANY other image? Nothing at all in the entire Superbowl event is better than that picture
                                they show now???

Comment

Working...
                                X