Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Does anyone know when the SI Book for the Giants will be available for ordering?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Now that's hot, I can't wait for that to come out....I hope I can order it without being an SI member....
    [/quote]

Me too! I was JUST saying to someone that I wasn't going to order SI just for those things. But do they put them out for ordering only purposes.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]I hope the giants can repeat next year. i should be over there about this time next year and i could get all of the cool stuff!
      [/quote]</P>

Andy, I am waiting to hear back from the shipping companies I emailed today about the total cost of me shipping stuff to ya. We'll get it worked out.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]I hope the giants can repeat next year. i should be over there about this time next year and i could get all of the cool stuff!
        [/quote]</p>

Andy, I am waiting to hear back from the shipping companies I emailed today about the total cost of me shipping stuff to ya. We'll get it worked out.</p>[/quote]

that's cool Crush. i appreciate your help with this matter loads!

Comment

You gotta love people.... Class action Lawsuit agains Billy Boy LINK

Comment

I've heard of face painting... but..</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

Andy, I am waiting to hear back from the shipping companies I emailed today about the total cost of me shipping stuff to ya. We'll get it worked out.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

No danger bud, we GIANTS fans gotta stick together. Plus in my past life, I used to do a ton of mountain biking (a lot of dirt biking too) and now I am vicariously living through you!</P>

Comment

ESPN Pulled down the Berman videos... however you can still catch them:</P>

Here:</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

Andy, I am waiting to hear back from the shipping companies I emailed today about the total cost of me shipping stuff to ya. We'll get it worked out.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

No danger bud, we GIANTS fans gotta stick together. Plus in my past life, I used to do a ton of mountain biking (a lot of dirt biking too) and now I am vicariously living through you!</p>[/quote]

wow, nobody has ever lived through me before! aside from football(which i never got the chance to play over here) mountain biking is the greatest sport there is. when i get the pics from my mate, i'll post some awesome shots we got yesterday!

Comment

AG and other Mods,</P>

I have a proposal. Since every moron and idiot that gets on this MB has to post a thread on "Let's sign ______ (insert FA name that just got released)" . Can you make another section just for FA like you did for the Draft?</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

No danger bud, we GIANTS fans gotta stick together. Plus in my past life, I used to do a ton of mountain biking (a lot of dirt biking too) and now I am vicariously living through you!</P>

[/quote]

wow, nobody has ever lived through me before! aside from football(which i never got the chance to play over here) mountain biking is the greatest sport there is. when i get the pics from my mate, i'll post some awesome shots we got yesterday!
                      [/quote]</P>

Cool, I'm looking forward to them. I still have my Trek 8000 hardtail, but the only action she gets now is through the city streets of Boston!</P>

Comment

Cool, I'm looking forward to them. I still have my Trek 8000 hardtail, but the only action she gets now is through the city streets of Boston!</p>[/quote]

that's better than not using her at all! i got a Devinci kicker with all the sweet parts.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Cool, I'm looking forward to them. I still have my Trek 8000 hardtail, but the only action she gets now is through the city streets of Boston!</P>

[/quote]

that's better than not using her at all! i got a Devinci kicker with all the sweet parts.

[/quote]</P>

Very Nice, way to keep it real with the hard tail! I'm actually thinking of getting a road bike this spring, for some suburban/country rides. It's a pain in the can to get to good mountain biking around here- at least an hours drive away, when i used to ride out my driveway. Do you use Shimano components?</P>

Gotta run to pick up the misses and log some time in the gym. I'll get at ya with the shipping details as soon as they get back to me. Have a good one bud.</P>

Comment

Very Nice, way to keep it real with the hard tail! I'm actually thinking of getting a road bike this spring, for some suburban/country rides. It's a pain in the can to get to good mountain biking around here- at least an hours drive away, when i used to ride out my driveway. Do you use Shimano components?</p>

Gotta run to pick up the misses and log some time in the gym. I'll get at ya with the shipping details as soon as they get back to me. Have a good one bud.</p>[/quote]

my nearest dedicated riding spot is over 2 hours away by road, but being in the countryside at home, i can pretty much go anywhere. and yeah, i try to use shimano gears and cranks. they are solid and very cheap considering how good they are!

well, have fun at the gym. see ya!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

AG and other Mods,</p>

I have a proposal. Since every moron and idiot that gets on this MB has to post a thread on "Let's sign ______ (insert FA name that just got released)" . Can you make another section just for FA like you did for the Draft?</p>[/quote]

I know, it's sad. Anytime ANY player gets cut/release, someone has to make a post about
                              that player coming here...

If only we were allowed a 10,000 man roster.....that would work!!! [:@]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I know, it's sad. Anytime ANY player gets cut/release, someone has to make a post about
                                that player coming here...

If only we were allowed a 10,000 man roster.....that would work!!! [:@]
                                [/quote]Yeah and no cap...lol Too many Madden players</P>

SO speaking of roster, I'm looking at our roster.. Diehl is listed as a Guard [:O] and the roster is very up to date (no Finn, no Awasom)</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X