Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="stnaig_kroy_wen"]have you been kepping track of Joshie Poo, where is he now? FA?[/quote]

Joshie Poo!!!!!!![]

Right now he is trying to get picked up by another team...
    It was funny....this girl who knows him sent me a pm asking me a question about an old Joshie Poo thread! [:$]
    [/quote][:$] lol...</P>

Nice new sig JG. I guess you are sticking it to dayneopoff?</P>

Comment

[quote user="stnaig_kroy_wen"]

Lets hope he doesnt get picked up by the Redskins, I would really feel bad for you if hes kickin FGs against us next season. </p>[/quote]

Oh My GAwd.......

It would break my little heart.......[U]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="stnaig_kroy_wen"]have you been kepping track of Joshie Poo, where is he now? FA?[/quote]

Joshie Poo!!!!!!![]

Right now he is trying to get picked up by another team...
        It was funny....this girl who knows him sent me a pm asking me a question about an old Joshie Poo thread! [:$]
        [/quote][:$] lol...</p>

Nice new sig JG. I guess you are sticking it to dayneopoff?</p>[/quote]

yup....since yesterday was bump up old thread day...I re-read some of the things that ****er said....
        He wanted people to remember his post...I'm just helping out.......[]

Comment

I find it very sad that I refer to him as Joshie Poo, I know that name better then Huston (sp?)</P>

</P>

</P>

but I have you to thank for that don't I? [] lol</P>

Comment

I find it very sad that I refer to him as Joshie Poo, I know that name better then Huston (sp?)</p>

</p>

</p>

but I have you to thank for that don't I? [] lol</p>[/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha........you can blame me!
            Thanks to me...a lot of people were calling him Joshie Poo.....[:$]

[:P]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="stnaig_kroy_wen"]

I find it very sad that I refer to him as Joshie Poo, I know that name better then Huston (sp?)</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Do you have any special names for Tynes now? Or is he not good looking enough [:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="stnaig_kroy_wen"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="stnaig_kroy_wen"]

I find it very sad that I refer to him as Joshie Poo, I know that name better then Huston (sp?)</p>

</p>

</p>

but I have you to thank for that don't I? [] lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Do you have any special names for Tynes now? Or is he not good looking enough [:P]</p>[/quote]

Tynes.....I call him..."Hey you fool:...lol

He's not that cute!

Comment

Morning all! Anybody else working this morning?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Morning all! Anybody else working this morning?[/quote]

Yeah I am working.

Did you catch Knight Rider last night?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Morning all! Anybody else working this morning?[/quote]

Yeah I am working.

[/quote]oops[:$] didn't even know it was on. I watched cast away and then on any given sunday

Comment

lol, this idiot now works at our local news station Here:and here:

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Morning all! Anybody else working this morning?[/quote]

Yeah I am working.

[/quote]oops[:$] didn't even know it was on. I watched cast away and then on any given sunday[/quote]

Shame on you!! How could you miss KITT!!! The Hoff even made a cameo......

Anyways, it looks promising....there were some idiot moments in the show that I didn't get but oh well...
                          It was a 2 hour premiere so that was good, but WAY too many commercials, and they were all Ford of course....

When I mean a lot, there were A LOT. It actually took the fun away from watching the show....

Comment

sorry for the double posts guys, my pc's messin up on me </P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="stnaig_kroy_wen"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="stnaig_kroy_wen"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Do you have any special names for Tynes now? Or is he not good looking enough [:P]</P>

[/quote]

Tynes.....I call him..."Hey you fool:...lol

He's not that cute!
                              [/quote]</P>

haha, I've called him that myself, more then once too haha</P>

Comment

haha, I've called him that myself, more then once too haha</p>[/quote]

Yeah it's sad isn't it? Has she made you a director or any other position in the Joshie Poo fan club?

I have been unvoluntarily chosen as VP, if you'd like, I can offer you my position for free...

There are no catches...err....depends on what your description of catch is!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X