Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

What up folks-</P>

In your opinion, what are the best websites for getting superbowl gear. I am looking for a hoody that doesn't have the 'locker room' logo on it.</P>

Comment

hey hey, yesterday I was in San Francisco, on Montgomery.at the embassy, brazilian embassy.... it was just like a mini mall!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]hey hey, yesterday I was in San Francisco, on Montgomery.at the embassy, brazilian embassy.... it was just like a mini mall![/quote]</P>

Did they make you- "do this dance?"</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]hey hey, yesterday I was in San Francisco, on Montgomery.at the embassy, brazilian embassy.... it was just like a mini mall![/quote]</P>

Did they make you- "do this dance?"</P>[/quote]yes they did! [:S]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Did they make you- "do this dance?"</P>

[/quote]yes they did! [:S][/quote]</P>

I heard those guys alwaysmake people do that. Bunch a weirdos.</P>

Comment

Hmm, I see the 49rs released Derek Smith, which may help our bartering with Mitchell.

Comment

Franchise tag too much for G-Men free agents</P>

I thought Ward was a RFA? No? Gibril would be 4.4 milion if we franchised him, which is fairly affordable I think. Sound like we are working a deal with Mitchel. I think he likes this team and wants to stay. </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Franchise tag too much for G-Men free agents</p>

I thought Ward was a RFA? No? Gibril would be 4.4 milion if we franchised him, which is fairly affordable I think. Sound like we are working a deal with Mitchel. I think he likes this team and wants to stay. </p>[/quote]

If I were the Giants, I'd use the franchise tag as a last resort. In other words, I'd try to work out a contract by tomorrow, and if it seems like we're loosing him or we're just too far away on the numbers, I'd tag him.

Comment

[quote user="Pageiommi"][quote user="mjg407"]

Franchise tag too much for G-Men free agents</P>

I thought Ward was a RFA? No? Gibril would be 4.4 milion if we franchised him, which is fairly affordable I think. Sound like we are working a deal with Mitchel. I think he likes this team and wants to stay. </P>[/quote]

If I were the Giants, I'd use the franchise tag as a last resort. In other words, I'd try to work out a contract by tomorrow, and if it seems like we're loosing him or we're just too far away on the numbers, I'd tag him.
                    [/quote]I just don't know if GW is worth 4.4 Mil, I will definitely say that Ward isn't worth $8 mil.

Comment

Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.

Comment

[quote user="Pageiommi"]Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.
                        [/quote]I see us Franchise him, and bring in a safety in the draft. Johnson and Dahl did okay when both GW and Butler were out.

Comment

Damn double post...[:@]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Pageiommi"]Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.
                            [/quote]

Ward isn't worth $8 mill. Not even close. But I do think Gibril could be worth $4.4 mill. It sounds reasonable, I would like us to lock him up for 3-5 years though.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="Pageiommi"]Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.
                              [/quote]

Ward isn't worth $8 mill. Not even close. But I do think Gibril could be worth $4.4 mill. It sounds reasonable, I would like us to lock him up for 3-5 years though.
                              [/quote]

Those are my thoughts exactly.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Pageiommi"]Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.
                                [/quote]I see us Franchise him, and bring in a safety in the draft. Johnson and Dahl did okay when both GW and Butler were out.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree completely on that one. Resign Gibril, and go after Kenny Phillips or Reggie Smith in the draft. And yeah, we could have Johnson and Dahl as very solid backups.

Comment

Working...
                                X