Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Pageiommi"]Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.
    [/quote]I see us Franchise him, and bring in a safety in the draft. Johnson and Dahl did okay when both GW and Butler were out.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree completely on that one. Resign Gibril, and go after Kenny Phillips or Reggie Smith in the draft. And yeah, we could have Johnson and Dahl as very solid backups.

Comment

[quote user="Pageiommi"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Pageiommi"]Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.
      [/quote]I see us Franchise him, and bring in a safety in the draft. Johnson and Dahl did okay when both GW and Butler were out.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree completely on that one. Resign Gibril, and go after Kenny Phillips or Reggie Smith in the draft. And yeah, we could have Johnson and Dahl as very solid backups.
      [/quote]IMHO Johnson should start over Butler. Johnson is a hard hitter, and he does a hell of a job in coverage. Butler = Toast...

Comment

Motocross = Faceplant.... link

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Motocross = Faceplant.... link[/quote]</P>

I miss my dirtbike.</P>

</P>

The double back is insane.</P>

Comment

You are on early this AM. [C]

Comment

[quote user="Pageiommi"]Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.
              [/quote]Diehl needs to grow a goattee, he's out of place...lol

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]You are on early this AM. [C][/quote]</P>

Not as early as you []</P>

I get up every weekday at 5 regardless, sometimes I get here earlier than other times, depending on traffic(dropping the wife off at work).</P>

Looks like your boys in the Navy tagged that satelite. Good job. The video on CNN is pretty cool.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I get up every weekday at 5 regardless, sometimes I get here earlier than other times, depending on traffic(dropping the wife off at work).</P>

Looks like your boys in the Navy tagged that satelite. Good job. The video on CNN is pretty cool.</P>

[/quote]yeah well the system is designed to hit mach 2 missles headed straight in...lol...</P>

people can be stoopid</P>

http://bricco.org/videos/humantarget-s.mov</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]You are on early this AM. [C][/quote]</p>

Not as early as you []</p>

I get up every weekday at 5 regardless, sometimes I get here earlier than other times, depending on traffic(dropping the wife off at work).</p>

Looks like your boys in the Navy tagged that satelite. Good job. The video on CNN is pretty cool.</p>[/quote]

I thought there was no video footage of it?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

They have been looping it on CNN for a couple of hours now.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]yeah well the system is designed to hit mach 2 missles headed straight in...lol...</P>

people can be stoopid</P>

http://bricco.org/videos/humantarget-s.mov</P>

[/quote]</P>

I knew it was designed to destroy much more evasive targets but it was cool to see the footage.</P>

Comment

Gotta love the NY Times.

Comment

What would have been funny...at time they fire the missile everyone's satellite radio or TV goes blank.</P>

Ooops!!!!</P>

There is so much junk circling our planet it is incredible...I mean space junk.</P>

Comment

ANDYEYEBROWS- Check your inbox buddy

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Looks like your boys in the Navy tagged that satelite. Good job. The video on CNN is pretty cool.</P>[/quote]

[/quote]Fox is showing it too. I know you don't like CNN AG... lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X