Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Lordy Lordy.....

<h1><font size="2">FBI affidavit cites ‘Client 9’ and ‘Kristen’-She was allegedly paid $4,300 for rendezvous at Washington hotel</font></h1>

[/quote]

I heard it was a bunch of high end girls. Like beauty pagents, college girls etc...

2012 anyone??? 2012???

[/quote]

LOL......2012 is a comin......

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Were you at the game last night when Shaq dove into the third row?* That was a*great game.</P>[/quote]

Oh yes sir, it was a great game. We needed that win badly. I'm going to the next 3 games, getting there 2 hours early to hopefully get autographs from shaq, amare, nash, barbosa and the crew

Comment

[quote user="Hustle &amp; Heart"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Were you at the game last night when Shaq dove into the third row? That was agreat game.</P>

[/quote] Oh yes sir, it was a great game. We needed that win badly. I'm going to the next 3 games, getting there 2 hours early to hopefully get autographs from shaq, amare, nash, barbosa and the crew[/quote]</P>

Good on ya! Sounds like a good time.</P>

Comment

So I spill coffee all over myself today while commuting to work.

What a way to start off!!!

Comment

well on the island news, todays drink special is the mojito ****tail and dinner is steamed mussels...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So I spill coffee all over myself today while commuting to work.

What a way to start off!!!
              [/quote]I had to walk through the surf with my coffee this morning...[][:P]</P>

</P>

Comment

Okay so why when I start posting does everyone dissappear?</P>

What the.... Carr..... and what happened to our salary cap, only 11 mil left...</P>

http://mvn.com/nfl-giants/2008/03/10...-visit-giants/</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Okay so why when I start posting does everyone dissappear?</p>

What the.... Carr..... and what happened to our salary cap, only 11 mil left...</p>

http://mvn.com/nfl-giants/2008/03/10...-visit-giants/</p>[/quote]

Carr wouldn't be a bad backup at all....he's young and talented enough that if something were
                  to happen, he could fill in...and he's pretty mobile....

Our OL would make him a pretty good #2...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]well on the island news, todays drink special is the mojito ****tail and dinner is steamed mussels...[/quote]

I think I need your job....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]well on the island news, todays drink special is the mojito ****tail and dinner is steamed mussels...[/quote]

[/quote]of course I'm stuck here in the room answering emails....[:^)]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]well on the island news, todays drink special is the mojito ****tail and dinner is steamed mussels...[/quote]

[/quote]of course I'm stuck here in the room answering emails....[:^)][/quote]

I'll rather be answering emails there than in Connecticut!

Comment

How is everyone today?</P>

I am in a particularly good mood, for I just found out that I am officially an uncle. My sister gave birth to a 9lb 21 inch baby girl this morning! It is the first newborn in my generation of my family. All are well and healthy and I am very happy. That little girl has no idea what her uncle has in store for her! Here come the spoils!</P>

Comment

I am in a particularly good mood, for I just found out that I am officially an uncle.* My sister gave birth to a 9lb 21 inch baby girl this morning!* It is the first newborn in my generation of my family.* All are well and healthy and I am very happy.* That little girl has no idea what her uncle has in store for her!* Here come the spoils!</P>[/quote]

cnograts bro! i just found out im gonna be a 4 time uncle too lol. My bro and his wife are two months prego
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I am in a particularly good mood, for I just found out that I am officially an uncle. My sister gave birth to a 9lb 21 inch baby girl this morning! It is the first newborn in my generation of my family. All are well and healthy and I am very happy. That little girl has no idea what her uncle has in store for her! Here come the spoils!</P>

[/quote] cnograts bro! i just found out im gonna be a 4 time uncle too lol. My bro and his wife are two months prego[/quote]</P>

right on bud- congrats right back at ya. </P>

Comment

How is everyone today?</p>

I am in a particularly good mood, for I just found out that I am officially an uncle. My sister gave birth to a 9lb 21 inch baby girl this morning! It is the first newborn in my generation of my family. All are well and healthy and I am very happy. That little girl has no idea what her uncle has in store for her! Here come the spoils!</p>[/quote]
                                Congrats crush!

Don't forget to start buying the little lady some Giants gear!

Comment

Working...
                                X