Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thanks guys... i really can't beleive this thread is still going lol[/quote]</p>

"And you know this....................MAN"</p>

[/quote]

Yeah, it's the PRINCIPALITY SMOKEY!
    [/quote]</p>

Great Flick</p>[/quote]

It's a classic!

Comment

Oh and congrats................

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Oh and congrats................[/quote]</P>

Thanks, yeah that pink #10 will be on it's way someday. I need for her to "grow" into it!</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thanks guys... i really can't beleive this thread is still going lol[/quote]</P>

"And you know this....................MAN"</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, it's the PRINCIPALITY SMOKEY!
          [/quote]</P>

Great Flick</P>

[/quote]</P>

[:^)][8-)][*-)]</P>

[/quote]</P>

"Friday" my man!</P>

Back when Chris Tucker actually used to be very funny.</P>

Comment

Hey AG...what do you think of that Patterson dude. After hearing more about him.....he seems pretty ok.....but then again...he is a politician...so beware.....

<h1><font size="2">GOP lawmakers threaten to impeach Spitzer-N.Y. governor faces resignation calls; cops say cash payments led to probe</font></h1>What is wrong with the governors in the tri-state area....they are all drama mamas

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey AG...what do you think of that Patterson dude. After hearing more about him.....he seems pretty ok.....but then again...he is a politician...so beware.....

<h1><font size="2">GOP lawmakers threaten to impeach Spitzer-N.Y. governor faces resignation calls; cops say cash payments led to probe</font></h1>What is wrong with the governors in the tri-state area....they are all drama mamas
              [/quote]

I honeslty don't really like politicians as a whole. They all smile to your face....

I don't know too much about him but the media will do that for us...I'm sure in the next 2 weeks we'll know more about him than we want to!!!!!!

Comment

Glad I have the govenator...</P>

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTefa6wdZHW_gAtmijzbkF/SIG=13ft0ip5d/EXP=1205343034/**http%3A//uncyclopedia.org/images/thumb/e/e3/Arnold_governator.jpg/180px-Arnold_governator.jpg[/img]</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Glad I have the govenator...</p>

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTefa6wdZHW_gAtmijzbkF/SIG=13ft0ip5d/EXP=1205343034/**http%3A//uncyclopedia.org/images/thumb/e/e3/Arnold_governator.jpg/180px-Arnold_governator.jpg[/img]</p>[/quote]

He likes to make little kids faint!

Comment

Comment

lol, obama looks like he's doing the sprinkler dance....

Comment

Say it ain't so!!! I guess she had a 3-hour tour of the prison! hahaha....

<h1 class="head">Mary Ann of 'Gilligan's Island' Caught With Marijuana in Car</h1>
                        <span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

DRIGGS, IdahoŚ Perhaps they should have called her Mary Jane.</p>

A
                        surprise birthday party for Dawn Wells, the actress who played Mary Ann
                        on "Gilligan's Island," ended with a nearly three-hour tour of the
                        Teton County sheriff's office and jail when the 69-year-old was caught
                        with marijuana in her vehicle while driving home.</p>

Wells
                        is now serving six months' unsupervised probation for the crime. She
                        was sentenced Feb. 29 to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on
                        probation after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving.</p></span>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote]

haha that is sick!
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote]

haha that is sick!
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote]

haha that is sick![/quote]

Yes it's quite eerie....indeed......

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Say it ain't so!!! I guess she had a 3-hour tour of the prison! hahaha....

<H1 class=head>Mary Ann of 'Gilligan's Island' Caught With Marijuana in Car</H1>
                                <SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt">

DRIGGS, IdahoŚ Perhaps they should have called her Mary Jane.</P>

A surprise birthday party for Dawn Wells, the actress who played Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island," ended with a nearly three-hour tour of the Teton County sheriff's office and jail when the 69-year-old was caught with marijuana in her vehicle while driving home.</P>

Wells is now serving six months' unsupervised probation for the crime. She was sentenced Feb. 29 to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving.</P>

</SPAN>

[/quote]</P>

No way. That took place in Driggs Idaho. When the wife and I bought a house, we couldn't afford Jackson Hole prices, so we moved 30 minutes away, over teton pass and bought a house in Victor, Idaho. Driggs is the town right next to Victor. I didn't even know she lived there. I do know that Driggs is hardcore mormon country and they are super strict when it comes to marijuana!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X