X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="TeaMan"][quote user="mjg407"]

Hey all,</P>

Sorry I've been MIA. My activity on the Giants MB was noticed by someone at work......[] I might be laying low for a bit. </P>

Go Giants....</P>

[/quote]

It could be worse...

Redskins 2nd round draft pick misses practice... cos he overslept!!!

how's that for making a bad impression at work!
    [/quote]

OOPS!! bet he's regretting that one already! if it was agiants player can you imagine Tom Coughlins reaction???? even new mellow Tom!??
    [/quote]</P>

yeah i saw that one, kind of funny, glad he's not here</P>

Comment

Hey all,</P>

Sorry I've been MIA. My activity on the Giants MB was noticed by someone at work......[] I might be laying low for a bit. </P>

Go Giants....</P>

[/quote]

It could be worse...

[/quote]

OOPS!! bet he's regretting that one already! if it was agiants player can you imagine Tom Coughlins reaction???? even new mellow Tom!??
      [/quote]</P>

Comment

Hey all,</P>

Go Giants....</P>

[/quote]

It could be worse...

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Comment

Morning all!

Comment

This might be useful to you AG for your long commutes:</P>

www.trapster.com</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

This might be useful to you AG for your long commutes:</p>

www.trapster.com</p>

</p>[/quote]

haha that's very interesting. I know where all the hotspots are by heart. On Saw Mill it's practically impossible to sit anywhere so you almost never see cops there. But on 684 that's where they get you...

Gas in CT today is $3.95 regular / $4.15 premium

Comment

Hmmmm</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]i got a much better shot of my car last night. there was a great sunset and it was reflecting of my car in such a cool way!

[/quote]

Hey Andy, that shot looks like an advertisement. The quality of the image and the colors looks
                  every bit professional. Is this that HDR thing you are talking about? Is it some kind of filter effect?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]i got a much better shot of my car last night. there was a great sunset and it was reflecting of my car in such a cool way!

[/quote]

Hey Andy, that shot looks like an advertisement. The quality of the image and the colors looks
                    every bit professional. Is this that HDR thing you are talking about? Is it some kind of filter effect?
                    [/quote]

hey AG, yeah, that's HDR. basically, it's three exposures of the same shot (one over exposed, the correct exposure and one under exposed) all merged together and then tone mapped. i use a program called photomatix to do it. it can be done with one image, but it needs to be taken in the RAW format. if it's done properly, then it is a really nice effect.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

hey AG, yeah, that's HDR. basically, it's three exposures of the same shot (one over exposed, the correct exposure and one under exposed) all merged together and then tone mapped. i use a program called photomatix to do it. it can be done with one image, but it needs to be taken in the RAW format. if it's done properly, then it is a really nice effect.
                      [/quote]

I wonder if that has been the secret to marketing folks the passed 30 years before everything became digital? I wonder if Photoshop has some kind of filter that can do the same effect...

Comment

It almost looks CGI....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

I wonder if that has been the secret to marketing folks the passed 30 years before everything became digital? I wonder if Photoshop has some kind of filter that can do the same effect...
                          [/quote]

actually, this is the first major thing that you can do with digital that is not possible with a regular film camera. it is possible to achieve this effect in photoshop CS2 and CS3, but it still requires the 3 exposures.

here's a picture montage of the original and the HDR.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

actually, this is the first major thing that you can do with digital that is not possible with a regular film camera. it is possible to achieve this effect in photoshop CS2 and CS3, but it still requires the 3 exposures.

here's a picture montage of the original and the HDR.

[/quote]

That's incredible...the clouds look so different...

Comment

Good morning all!

Comment

Speculators are saying that we will reach $200 for a barrel of oil....

Comment

Working...
                                X